It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Band Cover Art.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here is a design I made for one of my bands demo CD's recently.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Cool. Nicely done.
I love the Chemical Brothers, so I was goofing around with making a fictional cd cover.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Cool. Nicely done.
I love the Chemical Brothers, so I was goofing around with making a fictional cd cover.

Thanks man, there is something so good about black and white in negative, it looks great. You picture didn't come up though....?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Back in the 70's I worked extensively in black and white. It is basic and primal. It helps to focus in on what a photo is trying to say. I love your album cover art.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I love your album cover art.

Thanks alot man. I appreciate it! It took me a while to gte the right composition for the shot but I got the right one. Its not actually in black and white its in black and white negative. Have you got any of your cover art to upload groingrinder?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thats a wicked cover dude use it, that's the sort of thing i had in mind for my romantic/death metal band dont worry i wont steal it!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Thats a wicked cover dude use it, that's the sort of thing i had in mind for my romantic/death metal band dont worry i wont steal it!

Love metal! Do you like HIM? I was thinking of using it but people will think we are a death metal band and we are not at all. I'm just not sure! Might have a drink to settle myself LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I tell you what drunk, if I dont use it then you can!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Nice Cover Art you guys!!! They look Fantastic

[Edited on 25-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Nice cover Earthtone. I wanted something a bit similar for my band. And for the other covers, in FileManager on Geocities copy the file and rename the extension to ".txt". And when you want to post the picture just use that file. It saves trouble on the not so bright ones who can't figure out to hit the Properties button when you right click. Nonetheless, those are still good artwork. Just a little tip.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Love metal! Do you like HIM? I was thinking of using it but people will think we are a death metal band and we are not at all. I'm just not sure! Might have a drink to settle myself LOL

Do i like HIM?? sorry i aint gay!

Seriously whats HIM stand for?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Seriously whats HIM stand for?

HIM are a band from finland. I love them , saw them last week at a club in London, twas great! Here is their site if you are interested.

www.heartagram.com

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What kind of music does your band play, earthtone?
Death-metal?

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpiusAvngr
What kind of music does your band play, earthtone?
Death-metal?

Interesting question! The main influences for my bands music are The Mars Volta, Nirvana, Johhny cash, Santana, Jeff Buckley and tool. We have elements of metal but nothing as heavy as death metal . I guess a genre description would be progressive grunge but it is not as simple as that because we hint on latin, folk, 70's metal and dub. I will try and get some of our songs onto Mp3 and up on ATS. Thanks for the interest.

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Where can I find your songs?? =D

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So dont't forget to send them for me

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   
The problem is that I dont have any way to get them into Mp3 form. I have some other old Mp3's of my band on my computer but they are terrible. I'll work on it man.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
okz, so i'll be waiting for them hehe

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by groingrinder
I love your album cover art.

Thanks alot man. I appreciate it! It took me a while to gte the right composition for the shot but I got the right one. Its not actually in black and white its in black and white negative. Have you got any of your cover art to upload groingrinder?

No cover art yet, but my cousin is a heavy metal guitarist and is in the process of dusting off his mixer and rack of effects so maybe he will let me do his covers. I am wanting to do some animations for his stage shows too.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thats cool, well get it up here if/when you do it man...

new topics

top topics

join