It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rage Against The Machine...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Who listens to it on a daily basis, and is your favorite band. If it is, name your favorite song by them.

Mine? It's "Know Your Enemy" or "Wake Up".

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
"Calm like a bomb". There is also a secret message about the illuminati in "wake up" You know how it says "THEY went after King (meaning Martin Luther King) when he spoke out on vietnam" Yeah that is reffering to assasinating King because he knew about the illuminati. 'They' is referring to the illuminait. The matrix also has a secret message about em in there.

Now try listening to the lyrics of wake up after knowing what I have told you.

Neat isn't it?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Without a face is one of my favorites. I also love Bombtrack.

Hell, I love 'em all!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm just curious, what's the name of the album for the CD with "Wake Up" and "Bombtrack" on it?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaforever
I'm just curious, what's the name of the album for the CD with "Wake Up" and "Bombtrack" on it?

Rage Against the Machine.

My favourite album is Evil Empire. Just love that album, which is kinda funny, because I hear it referred to as their weakest. Fave song? Either Year Of The Boomerang, or Down Rodeo.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Never Mind I found the CD listing and I'm going to put write down to buy it sometime. Anyway, thanks for the music suggestion.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
*moshes*

Killlllllllllllling in the name offffff

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Rage's first album ruled... i heard it in the early 90s, some chick introduced me to 'em... every track on there just rocked... i really need to get that album again... i still have it on cassette (wtf is that?), lol...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Rage Against the Machine was such an awesome band, it sucks that in the last 6 years they havent been around, when the times were perfectly suited for Zach's political lyrics.

Favorite song, "Killing in the name of". Easily.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human Defense
"Calm like a bomb". There is also a secret message about the illuminati in "wake up" You know how it says "THEY went after King (meaning Martin Luther King) when he spoke out on vietnam" Yeah that is reffering to assasinating King because he knew about the illuminati. 'They' is referring to the illuminait. The matrix also has a secret message about em in there.

Now try listening to the lyrics of wake up after knowing what I have told you.

Neat isn't it?

Is anyone listening to me? This is important stuff guys! Rage knows about the Illuminati!!! Pretty important to me.

new topics

top topics

join