It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Loosing control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Id like to start off with the idea there is an NWO,and that they were behind 9/11 to further a private agenda.The NWO using 9/11 to push through the Patriot Act 1&2,Homeland secuirty,NSA phone taps,End of Hapius Corpses,War on Terror,War in Iraq,North American Union,etc.And it would have appeared that they were going along without a hitch.I use to look at them as "puppet masters",now i look at them as Dr.Frankenstien.As the story of Frankenstien goes,He creates a monster,the in the end,kills him.The NWO has created a world, in which they thought they could control.The world being the Frankenstien monster has turned on its creator it would seem.Between North Korea and Iran refusing to back down,with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan not doing anything but getting worse and thinning our troops.Russia and China not backing the U.S.
Whatever plans the NWO might have had,seem to be running into serious problems.The U.S cant fight wars and more fronts,with too few troops.The world seems to be standing up to this "agenda" of theirs.The NWO appears to be DR.Frankenstien awaiting the arrival of its creation to put an end to things.
I could be wrong in all this,but it would seem that the NWO is becoming a paper tiger,with little to no control over the worlds events.If 9/11 wasnt done by foriegn terroists,the goverment has created real terroists,in which they no longer control.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The NWO have been carefully playing out their game for many years. They know what they're doing. They have to make sure that when they invade and take over other countries, they have the backing of the American people behind them.

If they let enough terrifying things happen, the American people will finally reach a point where they're pushing the government to step in and DO something about it. Then they'll step in and take over and not be blamed for being the bully. They'll appear to be 'saving the planet' and become the heros... all the while taking control over every one of us.

Don't underestimate them!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Nope, no hitches in any plans.
The invasion of Iran is going to go down within Bushs term, unless hes arrested. (HA)
The FED is making examples of people left and right with huge tax evasion charges. (Wesly Snipes was recently targeted)
Concentration camps are being raised allover the country.
Millitary is slowly being introduced into every day living, through the police forces, schools, librarys, ect.
Very important parts of the constitution have been suspended/killed. Wait, did I say parts? all*
And the bad news just continues..

What we see today I believe is just a big testing ground for things to come. Terrorist threats, school shootings, lockdowns. Its all just a big test, getting more people under a permanent control grid, and seeing how they react.

--------
The mind of a child is where the revolution begins.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Oh god, these people advocating the New World Order are so very very silly.

1) They read it somewhere [probably off of some site] because all I see is things being repeated

2) They don't know if a NWO group actually exists or not

3) Supposedly a group of billionaires are sitting around a table and plotting the world's demise so they can be in complete control over the masses and are behind every tiny little thing.

4) The NWO was behind the Patriot Act, etc. Yet they were not behind Lincoln's instatement of martial law of course, or Japanese internment camps.

5) The NWO has been around for decades [some say for a very very very long time, like hundreds of years ago] meaning the NWO must have new members yet also keeps this secret amazingly from everyone. I guess due to their world domination.

When it is put in terms like above, it really makes all this NWO bs...into BS.

top topics

join