It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Hulk Teaser Trailer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hulk is gonna smash 'em all!

www.comicbookresources.com

They have chased the Hulk all over the world. They refused to let him live in peace. They have tried to destroy him at every turn.

The puny humans.

Now those he once called friends have betrayed him, sending him out to the farthest reaches of space in an attempt to exile him.

Mr. Fantastic. Iron Man. Black Bolt. Dr. Strange. And the rest of the puny humans.

Hulk is stronger than them. Hulk is stronger than everyone.

And he's going to get his revenge. He's never going to stop making them pay.

There will be a war. World War Hulk.

Click the link to view the trailer.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Pretty good sounding from what I just read about it.

I'm guessing that the Civil War will end only to give way to a much more destructive war.
The title of the arc isn't exactly catchy though...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This seems like it could be a pretty cool follow-up to Civil War. I dunno....I kinda like the Planet hulk thing.I think they could probably run with that for quite a while longer,but hey,the puny humans have gotta pay.

On a side note,this is my first post in the comic forums....just found out there was a comic forum heh.Think I'll be hanging out here more than ATs now.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thats the good thing about the Hulk he is unpredictable, he is like a drunk man on gamma rays. Glad he was invented he brings alot of fun to the comics and is not just about how much he can lift.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I had to post this cover.

IRON MAN #19
Written by CHRISTOS GAGE
Penciled by BUTCH GUICE
Cover by GERALD PAREL
A WORLD WAR HULK TIE-IN! Something's coming to Earth from deep space...and he's very angry. The Hulk wants revenge, and Iron Man's on his list. Can Tony Stark's space defenses even slow down the green giant? What special armor will Iron Man don against the ultimate opponent? One thing's for sure -- when these titans clash, the shockwaves will rock the Marvel Universe!
www.comicbookresources.com...

Also in case you missed it, here is the new trailer.
World War Hulk Trailer

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The world war hulk series has been lookin' great for the past couple of issues so far .I've been buying all those cool variant covers that have featured some pretty good artists that I've admired for the past few years. The best cover I've seen so far has got to be from David Finch,his work is always done in fine detail which could be seen in his work on moon knight.When I breake into comics the hulk series would be the first project I'll jump to because of his brute strengh and unlimited capabilities.:bash:

SR

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's getting more and more cringeworthy and terrible as the event unfolds. The whole emo deal when he's supposed to be smart now. Characters like Black Bolt being dumbed down so the Hulk looks amazing blehhhhh

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
neat, loved the civil war series, any idea who will be Hulk's revenge targets? (Besides the obvious ones like Iron man, mr. Fantastic)

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've been reading the series so far, and I must say, it's amazing! I really like the fact that when I read it, the Hulk is virtually unstoppable, and I really love that their playing on that more. I've got the both issues so far, and World War Hulk: X-Men #2, which I thought was awesome. I look forward to it each month, and can't wait to see how it turns out!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Okay,

I just read the trade paperback precursor to Planet Hulk, then the Planet Hulk hardcover, and I just finished all of the World War Hulk series and connected storylines. It was awesome.

I can definitely see how the Hulk is unstoppable. He's never had a limit on his strength, and his healing factor is as limitless, so he's essentially indestructible.

I was slightly disappointed with the end, but if anyone wants to disagree, here I am.

Spoiler:

By making Meik the bad guy they totally ruined what could have been a great ending. It made all of Hulk's actions unjustified, and weakened the lesson that could have been learned by all of the Marvel heroes.

top topics

join