It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Credentials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok over the years I have been accused of many thing's from being anti government to a every type of so called spy in the world and even when I was still on the air I was labeled as just about every name in the book. Now I have on very small area's over the years made some mistakes but perhaps the White House and other people in washington d.c. can explain this story.

news.yahoo.com...

And people in washington think people like me are a threat how about they put own house in order first.

Falcon

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sadly, this has been an ongoing problem.

www.wired.com...

I know this is WND, but I also know that this is a legitimate story and that the facts are real:
www.worldnetdaily.com...

www.gcn.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.brookeconsulting.com...

www.wellsofjustice.com...

Google Search

The real issue here is not so much the people who get these fake diplomas, but the employers who fall for them, including the US government. It doesn't take a genius to figure out whether or not a school is properly accredited, nor does it take much time.

In fact, diplomas are optional at every school I've been to. Diplomas are not why people go to college. Besides the education, it's the transcripts from an accredited school that are of value. I'd think that everyone who has gone to college would know that.

[edit on 2006/10/12 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

join