It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Has Been Compared To Hitler

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We've all heard the comparisons between Bush and other ruthless leaders in World History. Now, a University of Wisconsin - Madison has went as far as to say that Bush is as ruthless as Adolf Hitler. This Professor has a Doctorate in African - American folklore, language, and literature.

www.msnbc.msn.com
MILWAUKEE - A university instructor who came under scrutiny for arguing that the U.S. government orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks likens President Bush to Adolf Hitler in an essay his students are being required to buy for his course.

The essay by Kevin Barrett, “Interpreting the Unspeakable: The Myth of 9/11,” is part of a $20 book of essays by 15 authors, according to an unedited copy first obtained by WKOW-TV in Madison and later by The Associated Press.

The book’s title is “9/11 and American Empire: Muslims, Jews, and Christians Speak Out.” It is on the syllabus for Barrett’s course at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, “Islam: Religion and Culture,” but only three of the essays are required reading, not including Barrett’s essay.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This man is speaking the whole truth about President Bush. I believe that this man is speaking for a majority of the True Patriots here in the United States. I will say this though, Bush has not done a thing to prevent a terror attack on the chemical plants. Michael Savage said this about Bush on his radio show last night, "President Bush is a Paytriate, not Patriot, and he is an empty suit."

I'll give Hitler this though, Hitler was in fact a very smart man to run a country but not a military. That is something that George W. Bush lacks big time. The only thing Hitler lacked was the ability to have control over his Generals during World War Two. Also, if it wasn't for Hitler, we wouldn't have our interstate system that we have now.

The illegal detention of people is the one thing that Bush and Hitler have in common. Hitler ignored the Geneva Conventions during World War Two during the Holocaust. What Bush is doing now is similar to what Hitler did. That is, hold people that you think are enemy combatants against their will without any charge brought against them. This is a clear violation of the four Geneva Conventions. Also, that would be constitued as a War Crime under the World Court of the Hague.

Related News Links:
www.us.einnews.com

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
As a European who lives in belgium i learned a bunch of fact about the WW's .
And trust me, Ur bush guy is nothing compared to Hitler. I'm stunned u compare Bush with 1 of the biggest murderers of all time. K bush also keeps ppl in detention without a trail , Hitler Killed them right away in some very unorthodox ways . I think when u compare bush with hitler, that u really have no idea what Hitler did 2 this world!! its a bit like denying the holocaust don't u think?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic
And trust me, Ur bush guy is nothing compared to Hitler. I'm stunned u compare Bush with 1 of the biggest murderers of all time. K bush also keeps ppl in detention without a trail , Hitler Killed them right away in some very unorthodox ways . I think when u compare bush with hitler, that u really have no idea what Hitler did 2 this world!! its a bit like denying the holocaust don't u think?

Ah, but Barret is a man of learning. He must have some good evidence to back his comparison The torture camps is a bit of a comparison.Nothing comes out of there.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't compare Bush to Hitler either...he's way too much of a mealy mouthed little weasel to be an evil dictator...Mussolini perhaps...rather foolish and pompous...a source of ridicule, a fool, abit a dangerous fool but a fool nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Oh for the love of Pete .... I thought these Bush = Hitler threads were all done. There was a swarm of them last year.

Sorry Gimme ... but that University Professor missed the Bush=Hitler boat. All his Bush=Hitler professor friends already spewed that and got it out of their systems.

Bush isn't Hitler. Not even close. To even compare the two is an insult to the 6 million dead Jews; the hundreds of thousands of dead Catholics; and the tens of thousands of handicapped and homosexual people that were mass murdered. Not to mention the millions killed and maimed (military and civilian) by Hitler trying to take over the world.

The two can't be compared and it's an insult to the memories of Hitlers victims to do so.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
omg i can't wait till that bush dude leaves the white house . Ppl of US must be scared like hell, With a leader like that . I live some thousand's miles from D.C. and i'm still scared ! Bush isn't he has tons op ppl watching his ass, i sure he has a choice of shelter in case of nuclear war . Maybe thats what he wants if he's really in NWO . It could be the perfect plan 2 wipe mankinds lower class from the earth.
Maybe if Bush had the chance he would try it 2. But my guess is he ain't that bad ppl think!
Hey guys, Wake up he got Saddam 2 shut up, Osama hiding or dead and ok it looks like he made US a very unpopular place . Anyhow if he has a hidden agenda for al those things like Hitler had when he started 2 assemble his power? Then i give my
for fooling the whole world!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There's alot of people who think that Barret should be kicked out of his position for his views on 9/11.

Thinks like this aren't helping him. Especially with the way Bill O'Reily has been talking about him to all those millions of people.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So it looks like no one actually read the article.

'An insult to Hitler'
Barrett said Tuesday he was comparing the attacks to the burning of the German parliament building, the Reichstag, in 1933, a key event in the establishment of the Nazi dictatorship.

“That’s not comparing them as people, that’s comparing the Reichstag fire to the demolition of the World Trade Center, and that’s an accurate comparison that I would stand by,” he said.

He added: “Hitler had a good 20 to 30 IQ points on Bush, so comparing Bush to Hitler would in many ways be an insult to Hitler.”

Conclusion jumpers!!

9/11 was like the Reichstag fire. Bot the Nazi's and the galvanized the nation agaist a common 'enemy'. Both used the fear of the people to pass screwed up laws.

every comparison is acurate in the article IMO

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Bush has been compared to Hitler.
He has also been compared to the devil.
He reminds some people of Alfred Neuman.
I think he looks like Alfred Neuman, is a maniaical killer like Hitler, and is evil like the devil.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Bush is a wonderful human being. If it were not for him, why, we'd all be dead by now under some Democrat leader.

How can we not love a man who devotes his waking hours to protecting us and our country the way he does. He's fighting the world for our protection. Sticking his limbs out for our freedom.
Shame on you all.

/

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hate is a terrible thing.

Unrequited hate, even more terrible and destructive.

Easy to sit on your guffs and criticize those that actually are making the decisions, then call yourself patriots.
Easier still to sit at your keyboard, do nothing and pat yourself on the back because some radical professor is trying for the limelight by spouting nonsense.

What have you all done for your country lately? Besides complain that is...

Join the Military?
Send a Package to a Soldier?
Try to support the Soldiers with something more than spouting their leader is a bad man?
Anything positive for them while they fight and die for you?
Attend a Political Meeting?
Rally?
Volunteer with the Police?

Anything except complain and denigrate?

Semper

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Bush isn't Hitler. Not even close. To even compare the two is an insult to the 6 million dead Jews; the hundreds of thousands of dead Catholics; and the tens of thousands of handicapped and homosexual people that were mass murdered. Not to mention the millions killed and maimed (military and civilian) by Hitler trying to take over the world.

Be patient.

Watch the "new" eugenics movement.

Keep your eye on the Katrina camps and the soon-to-open quarantine camps.

And read the article - as Rasobasi420 pointed out, what Barret actually said was "comparing Bush to Hitler would in many ways be an insult to Hitler."

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
So it looks like no one actually read the article.

'An insult to Hitler'
Barrett said Tuesday he was comparing the attacks to the burning of the German parliament building, the Reichstag, in 1933, a key event in the establishment of the Nazi dictatorship.

“That’s not comparing them as people, that’s comparing the Reichstag fire to the demolition of the World Trade Center, and that’s an accurate comparison that I would stand by,” he said.

He added: “Hitler had a good 20 to 30 IQ points on Bush, so comparing Bush to Hitler would in many ways be an insult to Hitler.”

Conclusion jumpers!!

9/11 was like the Reichstag fire. Bot the Nazi's and the galvanized the nation agaist a common 'enemy'. Both used the fear of the people to pass screwed up laws.

every comparison is acurate in the article IMO

Didn't anybody notice that the Prof wasn't really comparing the two people, only two causes?

As the Prf said, to compare Bush to Hitler is slightly an insult(In some ways) to Hitler. Hitler, for all his cruelty and inhumanity did it for, initially, a love for his country. Bush is doing it for a love of what? Hitler served with diticntion in the german military and was willing to serve his country in a time of war - Bush...well?

Yes, Hitler was evil - but so is Bush in many people's eyes(And it is worth noting that Hitler wasn't evil in everybodies eyes either - as Bush isn't evil in everybodies eyes either). It was only after the fall of Germany and we saw exactly what was going on there that we understood the sickness of that group. Much like I suspect here once the truth comes out(if it comes out) we will be treated to some horrible elightenments of what this Admin did in "our name".

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Good job people on not reding the article! I like how people responded, no idea what is going on, but still defend Bush.

Anyways, I agree, to compare the political genious of Hilter to a guy who had to cheat in the 2004 debates with a earpiece is sad. Also, wasn't Hitler voted in by the majority of the people unlike Bush? Didn't the majority of the people support Hitler's plan of uniting all Germans? Hitler was a beloved leader who was a genious while Bush is a hated leader who has said he doesn't read newspapers because they use big words like "and" or "the".

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic

I agree, most of this is political mudslinging done right around the time of elections, if they only knew how much they were hurting their chances of change.
Anyway, most of the americans who are on the "bash bush" wagon are just buying into partisan politics and are actually quite ignorant of Adolf Hitler. They dont seem to realise how laughable that comparison really is.

Also, since when is baseless accusations of war crimes and cry baby fits that the election was stolen ardent patriotism?

Bush is not a genius.... but Id rather have him then John Kerry who cant seem to figure out how to deer hunt,
. No wonder he was wounded so much in vietnam

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

OUCH!!! In all fairness my first reaction simply as a decent human being would be to defend Bush (even though I despise him) But I can't stop laughing long enough think of anything to say

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I read the article.
HONEST!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Anyone who believes that Hitler and Bush have anything in common is a poor academic, at best and a liar, at worst. Saddam was much more like Hitler than Bush will ever be. If the free world had stopped Hitler early in his campaign, WWII and the lives of millions might have been saved.

Saddam invaded Kuwait and violated UN resolutions for a decade. Taking him out was a rational decision agreed upon by a coalition of nations.

Knee-jerk Bush bashers have your laugh, but there's no substance here.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
What have you all done for your country lately? Besides complain that is...

Join the Military?
Send a Package to a Soldier?
Try to support the Soldiers with something more than spouting their leader is a bad man?
Anything positive for them while they fight and die for you?
Attend a Political Meeting?
Rally?
Volunteer with the Police?

Anything except complain and denigrate?

Semper, lemme tell you a little something about my generation. Any sort of authority is spat upon, called stormtroopers or nazis because they 'dare' enforce the rules that the rest of society lives by. They sit back, complain, smoke up, go to work. Maybe attend a demonstration that turns into a riot. We have it pounded into our heads that we're special, good people. We don't care about anyone else beyond ourselves. We have lived too comfortably for too long, and we have grown softer and weaker.

We are the spoiled children of history. Thank God we weren't aroudn during the Cold War, we'd be speaking Russian this instant.

DE

[edit on 15-10-2006 by DeusEx]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that the current generation of youth, whatever they are called, could be worse than us Boomers.

What can you say about a generation that "rejected" materialism while their parents paid for their college tuition and living expenses, made virtues of cowardice, drug abuse, and promiscuity and then became the most greedy and materialistic generation in American history.

Take a look around at the mess our society is in. Boomers can't take credit for the whole mess, but we deserve our share.

[edit on 2006/10/15 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join