It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible similarity on Mars! Check This Out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok guys, here’s another set of incredible images. I find the similarity very intriguing. Now check out the first image of the Egyptian Pyramids. Notice the pyramid of Khephren in the middle of the photograph. To the left of this pyramid you see a circular structure. Probably an Egyptian amphitheatre.

Now the photograph below, taken by the Mars Global Surveyor of the Ismenia area of Mars, requires you to concentrate a little. At the center of the photograph, do you notice a pyramid with a very defined dark patch towards half right at 4 O’clock?

Courtesy Ton Bekking

Now check out a similar dark circular structure just a little above the bottom center of the picture. The pyramids and circular structures on both Egypt and Mars seem to have exactly the same layout!!

What do you think? Is this coincidence? Is it by design? And another thing. The pyramid is very sharply defined. It’s highly unlikely that its natural! So whodunit??

The Original Photographs

Blow up of the MGS photograph is available here..
Khephren pyramid and circular structure is here.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I see a quite defined triangular shape on the surface.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ever ask yourself why the egyptians knew so much? Maybe they had some kind of optical device to see in space !! Perhaps they saw the structures or mountains u talk about and tried to duplicate them on earth. Who knows
??

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The pyramid is very sharply defined. It’s highly unlikely that its natural!

Dude, I use glasses, can I have yours? Apparently you get 20/1 vision or something with yours.

Sorry to burst your bubble my friend, but that is just a blurred mess. For all we know, it could be the shadow of a McMars restaurant. Besides with the usual scale, that "similar pyramid" is probably like 100km across.

[edit on 12-10-2006 by merka]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I agree, those photo's show absolutely nothing...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's an ampitheater/opera house, just built a few years ago. Martians are scared of fat ladies with horns, and anything pointy in fact, so there are no Pyramids and no Opera Houses on Mars.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I know this doesn't add anything mods but come on!

McMars! You gotta laugh!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
'Incredible". OK, I'll buy that, in-credible as in lacking credulity. As in no-cred. I'm a big "we don't know jack about Mars" person... still don't. Might as well be an exclamation mark followed by a question mark. There' a button... no, two buttons I'm gonna push... nuthin' but dial-tone...

Victor K.

41'

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Dude, I use glasses, can I have yours? Apparently you get 20/1 vision or something with yours.

Sorry to burst your bubble my friend, but that is just a blurred mess.
[edit on 12-10-2006 by merka]

Tch! Tch! That's sad isn't it? Because you're missing out on the Pizza Hut outlet located there!

But seriously, the pyramid can very easily be seen. The problem is that you've not been trained in photo interpretation. So for a layman like you, it is a little difficult.

But you may like to try your luck here.. If you can't see anything even here, then you seriously need to borrow my glasses!!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I can now see what you're talking about but it doesn't look like a pyramid.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Man you must look way to hard! Mind outlining them with paint or photoshopp please?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I have made a red box arround where the entrance to the pyramid is. As you can see there is a darker shape this is meant to be the entrance. I can kind of see it but I don't think it's a pyramid I think they're just seeing things that they want to be there.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
No offense to you, but this falls in the same category of ridiculous interpretations of Mars geography. I've looked on Rense.com, this site and many others on the Mars land features issue and it's completely ridiculous.

Is this some disinfo attempt by me? No.

You really have to take a parallel with reality and see that these are nothing more than an over-exaggerated mind. Some extremes of this are interpretations of characters of the english language (letters) being displayed in some of the Mars photos.. on rock. Its like... "give me a break"...

By the way, enough about my vent, that looks way too obscure to be recognizably a pyramid.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If that is your definition of highly defined, please when you get a little older dont ever think about becoming a surgeon or such like.

It could be anythink, tenuous in the least.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Whatever it is, it surely makes the list of geological features that deserve another look. Hopefully at lower altitude pass... if at all possible.
While we are in the "surveying" phase of visiting mars.

Great pics nonetheless and hoping better ones to come.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
But seriously, the pyramid can very easily be seen. The problem is that you've not been trained in photo interpretation. So for a layman like you, it is a little difficult.

But you may like to try your luck here.. If you can't see anything even here, then you seriously need to borrow my glasses!!

My layman eyes did notice something strange upon further examination:

Why is there an upside down logo of Oblivion just outside the pyramid?

Dont tell me the Deadra Lords has claimed Mars...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Damn Daedra Lords don't they know when to call it quits

new topics

top topics

join