It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people who know from 1rst hand exp. ORB/light sighting 10/12/06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
okay Im believing more and more that Im seeing that the things Im seeing are ET. So now my next question for "enlightened" people. What are they doing when we see a sighting such as the one I saw today.

Description-

Time/location: 7:50am Pacific standard time. Contra costa county CA

I was at a red light waiting to turn. The sun was to my right wich was the east. It had just risen and it was at that point where its slightly annoying to drive. All of a sudden I notice a point of light in the sky. Now if you where to pretend the sun was the center of a clock, it would be at about 10/11 o' clock, and about 8 inches from my view point. The light was silver and it got brighter and brighter and brighter, it stayed stationary but appeared to have a vibrating sort of effect. Then it began to dim out very slowly and when it got to the point were it was no longer visable, another point of light just under it at about 7 o' clock and about 12 inches from the sun another point of light appeared and repeated the exact same thing as the other one. Im guessing this may be some sort of signal. Why else would they be doing this? I just have a gut feeling that much of what we are dealing with is ET craft, even though I dont know for sure. I also had an odd sihgtging about a week ago in broad daylight;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The point of this thread is to see if I can gather some ideas from people who REALLY DO KNOW whats going on. Nothing is too outlandish for me. Ill consider everything and then use my best judgement. Thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I saw something simiiar like that a few years ago, me and my wife..big bright metal flash where none was..then a ball of luminous..that stayed about 4-5 seconds..then cloaked out from the top down in a wave..fecked me right up...i looke dat the wife and said.."did you see thet?" huh...

She doesnt talk about it any more...
I got a lil obessesive...Ray the grey was born...i stared at the sky alot the first year..still do...cause ya aint supposed to see stuff like thet..aint supposed to exist...

I guess what i saw was what they be talking orbs...huh. I aint been proped..and in the online stories i do of Ray...I never probed a male chimp!

Im not sure if i can post any of them here...I had one i posted of Crocodile Grey on here, got pulled. i brought Steve Irwin back to life as a grey..well, not me, but yahovah...the Grey Human God. heh..i saw a thread on here talking if God is an alien...dude..not only is he an alien..he digs boxing. I talked the theory of uplift...uplifted Steve to hybrid human...like in my cyber world..we grey lifted the human chimps long ago...

any way...i believe ya dude...i never thought i would see thet...

[edit on 13-10-2006 by ray the grey]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I see that kind of stuff all the time. What is it? Landing lights from airplanes. They're remarkably bright when they're pointing at you and then when they turn it appears often to completely disappear.

Telling sign is the next one: you're seeing a commonly used approach path.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
ive seen a light in the sky doing exactly how you describe.. it was stationary.. started off dim but
got brighter and brighter to a glare.. then dimmed backed down again and disapeard.. then it reapeard
a little way to the left getting brighter and brighter again then dimming back down. then it started slowly
moving to the right and then disapeard again.. then it reapeard in a completely different direction and shot
off quickly.. this was late at night and dark.. and in a different area where ive filmed my other ufos..
didnt have a camera then to film that... also one time travelling in a car i see three big bright glareing
lights in a vertical line.. also was dark out...

strange stuff...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Also to add that when i see that bright light i was away camping with my dad my brother and his kids.. and i told my nephew that we will try and see if we can see any ufo's.. it was around midnight
when the light apeard.. we all see it.. everything got exciting then...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Cool stories and I have one of my own. One day I'm watching this jet pump contrails over my city and I just happen to grab the binocs to have a closeup look. I was trying to find markers or any kind of id for the plane and was trying to see how the sprayers were setup to eject the spray when I see something moving behind the plane. Turns out it was a white round sphere going in and out of the contrails behind the plane. At first I thought it was a balloon that was pulled on a tether. But the orb moved up and down and in and out and closer and farther but kept up with the plane. It flashed a few times with the sun off of it and then it disappeared as fast as it showed up.

This isn't a spirit orb I don't think. It was likely a technical probe or something but maybe it was a living entity of some sort.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I live on vancouver Island...no air trafic dude...it was toward Mount Benson...9.30 pm...on one of the hottest clearest days ..sky was wicked cool...funny some here mentioned watching a plane for contrails..this is freaky...cause the wife and i had stopped at the top of forest and merrideth and were looking way in the distance at this jet going up from Comox air base bout 60 miles to the north....had no controls and i was remarking on the jet when the wife alerted me to the metal flash to our left against the mountain...i had the distinct feeling thet the ..thing ..was watching thet jet like we were...hell..i even called the radio and a Victoria news channel to ask if anyone reported something...

I mean..what else can ya do? I took the dog walking about a week later, i usually met these other guy walking his dog and smoke a bowl wit him, i only met him 2 weeks and i am staring at the sky, he noticed..i tell him the story..he weirds out, and say, "i aint making this up, no #e...bout ten years ago me and 10 other people were on Gabriola island and saw just what you saw...same thing, against a hill..then cloaked out from top down..."

The Marshes..amherst , Nova Scotia...border Newfie Brunswick and NS..world famout for the soil and radio towers..and ufo sightings..perhaps because of the soil...usually are seen 4 objects....1 blue..3 red.spin , bounce to the ground... bout 30 peeps in thetown reported those puppies in the 70, s...my 2 uncles saw those puppies..

[edit on 14-10-2006 by ray the grey]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I was trying to find markers or any kind of id for the plane and was trying to see how the sprayers were setup to eject the spray when I see something moving behind the plane. Turns out it was a white round sphere going in and out of the contrails behind the plane.

Very interesting.. was it something like this?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
hmmmm....

mine was a whole lot closer....all by itself...same shape but mine shimered...sorta....i kept trying to look inside it...make sure i wasnt looking head on into the bubble of a helicopter...

i wasnt....mine were more distinct....brilliant metal glare at first...faded to round, luminous, ..shimmer...then blipped out from the top down, almost like a three step wave down...

i even was wondering a flare....but i grew up on canadian air force bases..naw....no flare...but those are close eh....

new topics

top topics

join