It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China refuses to punish North Korea.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PEADY
I really dont want to stray from the topic but,

Japan has the highest chinese ancestral lineage

Could you please provide me with a link to your statement?

(other than china itself), their official language "Kanji" actually means "chinese characters",

Funny I thought Japanese was the official language of Japan.

Actulaly there are two forms of the japanese language.Hyojungo,which is standerd japanese and kyotsugo which is common language.

Kanji is a form of chinese characters use in reading and writing used all over Asia.

I can't believe the degree of ignorance of some ppl on this forum...

The Japanese language is written with a combination of three different types of glyphs: Chinese characters (called kanji), and two syllabic scripts, hiragana and katakana

Kanji is not a commanly written method used through out asia, but only used in japan. China has its own variant of the same written characters called "Hanzi" --- the Charaters of Han.

Starting with the Taika Reform Edicts of 645, the Yamato court intensified the adoption of Chinese cultural practices and reorganized the government and the penal code based on the Chinese administrative structure of the time.

Plz learn Japanese, and some japanese history before you post things about Japan.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Dare-ni mukatte mono itten-dayo?Kono kuso-ttare!Dokka ichimë-yo!

go figure it out!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Of course....Why would China want to help calm a situation it does not want to calm down.

We should help Tiawan get nukes and see how China reacts then. But that would be bad like North Korea getting Nukes.......

One of the most ignorant statement I've seen here on ATS (sadly, someone else agreed) and one of the most ignorant titles of a thread yet...

First and formost, why the hell would CHina not want to calm the situation down? Is it because China is "big, bad, and evil?"

China wants the situation to be calmed down more than any other nation. Who would want nukes in their backyard, especially in the hands of an insane person? Let alone the fact that it could lead South Korea to develop nuclear arms as well.

Secondly, the reason why China fears harsh sanctions against NK is because there would be MILLIONS of NK refugees pouring into China. It would be an unstoppable wave that could be scourging through China, something the officials obviously are very tense about.

Did you know that the North's main food and oil supply comes as AID from China?

So you see... no matter what you hear from the warhawk-neconn-antiChina folks here at ATS, China does not want to punish the NK NOT BECAUSE China wants the North to have nukes (any remotely-intelligent person can tell you this) but because there would be an unmanagable flood of refugees.

Not everyone wants to starve the innocent people of North korea just because their leader is a maniac... some people actually have a heart. Maybe less oil-rich nations would be invaded if more people in the U.S. thought like that.

We should help Tiawan get nukes and see how China reacts then. But that would be bad like North Korea getting Nukes.......

This is so ignorant and ridiculous, it does not deserve the dignity of an answer.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I think we all ought to boycott Walmart if China refuses to really do anything.
China is dependent on us for alot of their economy. I hate buying cheap made chinese stuff anyway.

LMAO, wake up, do you know just how much of the everyday stuff you buy is made in china, or at least contains something thats made in China. The reason that you get "chinese stuff" is the fact that they are a very clever nation, who have found every loophole, and in-road into every economy in the world, and have been exploiting them for years, with enough cheap labour and lack of pesky patents to stop expansion.

home truth
quote - Now, approximately half of this country's debt is held outside the United States, primarily by China.

China has already won a silent war across the world, and im affraid the US superpower was the main target.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
Of course....Why would China want to help calm a situation it does not want to calm down.

China only cares about Tiawan.......Maybe they should get out of occupying Tibet while there at it.

Yeah, just do it...How about China helps Cuba get nukes?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well they did punish them with today's sanctions so this thread can now close.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thats the best news Ive heard all day.

[edit on 01/01/69 by PEADY]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join