It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of people*silenced*over knowing to much about ufo's and going to spill the beans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
just thought it would make a good thread anyone know of stories of prominent scientists,army personnel murdered to keep the alien secret under wraps
i'd say first off phil schneider very suspicious

www.uhuh.com...

what does everyone else think?

Graham

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Graham]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Honestly, I think that lady may be reaching out there. Maybe not....but probably. The guy had MS. He was missing fingers and had limited use of his shoulder. He was divorced with his wife, and had a child which he probably rarely saw. Combine that with MS, and the stress he was giving himself by digging around his conspiracy theories, and you got a recipe for suicide. Lots of people commit suicide with limited warning. Id say there was plenty of warning in this situation.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Phil Schneider fell in to the same category as Bill Cooper, Bob Lazar, and John Lear. Nothing about the Dulce papers has any truth to it. At least that I have seen. Sure he died, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a liar about everything he said with regards to extraterrestrials.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
everybody dies sooner or later.. i dont think he was killed , but i suppose it is a possibility, i would want some kind of strange facts about the circumstances before i went jumping to any conclusions..

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
good points guys

i was trying to come up with prominent figures who were murdered one long shot springs to mind president kennedy apparantly he was going to spill all in regards to ufo's and was actually shot by his driver not oswald

archive.anomalies.net...

Graham

Does anyone know of anybody else killed suspiciously who had dealings with ufo's

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Considering the number of people out there who really know far more than he did
We should be seeing large numbers of people
murdered for what they know
If he had Specific nF0 that wasnt mentioned
its always possible he stumbled into something
that was worth killing him for............???

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I think people look to far into things. Lets be honest. If the death in the article I read was a murder covered up, then we have got a few things to think about. First: the government wanted to silence him, so people at high level would have to keep a secret. That equates to a few people. Second: Lower level contacts would have had to get involved to do research on the guy and all that good stuff. Someone would have been hired to kill him. Or a member of the governemnt, cia, nsa whatever. This is still a manageable situation for a cover-up. Third: The local authorities, including police, news media, and coroner would have to be part of the cover up. This would require some hard core fear tactics to silence all of them. We are talking about police with families. The situation is now getting far out of hand. Too many people would know for it to be kept under wraps. It would be nearly impossible to keep that secret in house. Threats to high level officials would probably have been killed off. So any low level digging around (which was obviously done) would reveal more than likely some sort of cover-up/scare tactics. It is nearly impossible to keep a secret when that many people are involved. These people who would be involved are your neighbors, relatives. The average joe down the street. Think about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Seapeople, you need to read up on how the UFO secret is kept. First and foremost, its compartmentalized. Which means that people who are in the know only know a portion of the truth at any given moment. Secondly, everybody who works for the government that is involved in this matter has to agree to an oath of national security that would spell big trouble for them if they talked about what they knew in a court setting. People that have come out, such as those in the Disclosure Project have said as much. None of them know the entire story as none were ever told anything more than they had to know. They currently can't say what they know in a court setting as that would be in breech of their national security oaths. There are also many, many, UFO documents held classified by executive order. The President of the United States himself has had to keep some of this stuff sealed from the public's eye. To think that none of it is real is ridiculous.

To prove a case for UFO conspiracy, as I've typed on here before, Stanton Friedman proved exactly this through court proceedings to obtain UFO documents. He was denied his request, so obviously its covered up.

The information on this subject gets out, but its a very slow trickle.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I read a book once showing government documents all blakced out. It was quite an interesting read though I cant remember the name of it. I was convinced for a long time that there was a cover up. I understand what you are saying. It is a valid point. I just find it hard that a life form advanced enough to travel through space has had enough time to find us. Electrodynamics and relaticity say nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. There is compelling evidence that support that fact. Now according to relativity, an object traveling near the speed of light would experience time dilation. There time would slow down relative to a closed system that has not accelerated. That would be us. But that just means that they wouldnt age as fast as we did. We would still experience time in the same maner. The earth is extremely old. There are probably alot of planets out there extrememly old. But look how long it took life to evolve to this level here. I find it likely that there are alien life forms in the universe. I find it unlikely that they are much more advanced than us. Its not impossible. I may be totally worng on my opinions. There is still room for wormholes and things of that nature. Quantum physics is starting to reveal some crazy ideas. So maybe a life form could use some sort of wormhole ( I know nothing about this subject). They would still have to find us. There are billions and billions of stars in this galaxy. There are billions and billions of galaxies. There are billions and billions of galaxy clusters. That makes us extrememly insignificant. How would they find us? If we ever contact another life form. I guess we will have to ask them that.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The way I see it is 'new technology is always used by the armed forces to gain the upper hand over their competition. It's not a moral or intellectual thing, it's a survival thing. So anyone who discovers new types of technology or science, such as that used by the aliens, has effectively become a target for exploitation by the military; or if they have discovered something the military already know about, and have kept secret, then their life is dispensable.

I don't see any problem with this situation because the military have a responsibility to perform. It's unfortunate for the individuals who have their lives ruined by getting caught in the crossfire however

new topics

top topics

join