It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughs will create reality OCT 17/06

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
True... true...

In anyway, I do believe in the Law of Attraction, as I have seen it work numerous times in my life. The only problem is taking fully advantage of it. We've learned to do the exact opposite in this society from day one.

Bandit

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ohh yea you are right on the money. I agree with you.. we are definetly on the wrong path and we have been on it for a long time. It is time to wake up.

I too have had experience in my life where my thoughts/prayers have come true. In all the instances i found myself in deep deep horse crap... i kept it to myself and away from everyone until i hit rock bottom and hoped for help. And sure enough it came.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Material things wont appear for all you materilistic people. I wish i could myself but sadly i cant.

Think of this ray of UV light as a band that will connect you to anybody or thing on the planet (Or Near Universe). It can be used as a channel to send you healing energies or loving thoughts to a person. Ie if you know someone who is sick imagine this UV band between the 2 of you and imagine sending your energy through this band to them healing them at the same time. Also if you want someone to know you love or care for them maybe an old flame or someone you like use this powerful energy to transmit you thoughts and feelings to themmake them aware you are thinking.

Most of all regardless of any UV light or significant astronomical event then sit in silence and mentally declare peace to the world. Collective energy and thought is a powerful tool

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Material things wont appear for all you materilistic people. I wish i could myself but sadly i cant.

Think of this ray of UV light as a band that will connect you to anybody or thing on the planet (Or Near Universe). It can be used as a channel to send you healing energies or loving thoughts to a person. Ie if you know someone who is sick imagine this UV band between the 2 of you and imagine sending your energy through this band to them healing them at the same time. Also if you want someone to know you love or care for them maybe an old flame or someone you like use this powerful energy to transmit you thoughts and feelings to themmake them aware you are thinking.

Most of all regardless of any UV light or significant astronomical event then sit in silence and mentally declare peace to the world. Collective energy and thought is a powerful tool

Well put saint.
Thats exaclty why we can not come to understand the universe. We are too attched to this materialistic world. Too many materialistic people wishing for too many material things. Where has the LOVE gone.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by RiotComing
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is for real, then this could provide irrefutable proof of the existence of the Law of Attraction / The Secret etc. On Oct 17, I'm going to chant "I wanna get laid" over and over... and if a hot babe doesn't land on my lap then I'll KNOW the whole thing is bull!

Read some books about the "law of attraction" It doesn't work like that.

Well I'll get hold of Napoleon Hill's 'Think and Grow Rich' some time, but I did watch a video stream of The Secret once (the link has since been pulled) and from what I could glean, it's about visualising and believing your desires will manifest, but only if you do the hard work to make them happen and picture yourself achieving the end goal, so it feels so real you can feel it in your hands. It also mentioned that you should also write down things that you are thankful for, to give to the world and you will get it back and then some. The power of positive thinking.

Now, I gathered this Oct 17th thing was a slightly different kettle of fish. From what I could make out, the UV band was so strong, EVERY thought, no matter how materialistic or selfish or superficial it was, would manifest a million times as strong, no matter what it was, simply because of the power of this thing we are going through. It would catch the slightest thought unawares and make it happen. Well, it's now the 20th here, and no, there is no hot babe wrapped around my lap. I do have my wee cat sitting here beside me though, I guess that's something to be thankful for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join