It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest terror message (hanmannpi.com)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave

Originally posted by Valhall
I'm telling you November 11th. I said before, I'll say it again.

November 11th - Armistice Day - Veteran's Day.

Valhall, I also think Nov. 11th. That is the day Mohamod received the word from Alla

MOF! Yet another indicator! Holy be-geezus. Thank you for this info. I did not know that.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Valhall it also adds to what I said earlier - people are watching

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Valhall it also adds to what I said earlier - people are watching

But how can we use this board, discuss, and thought provoke,...if we cannot suggest what we really want to...and effectively discuss?

Know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, maybe we should suggest this thread be moved to RATS.

That's the only way we can move it to a little more private environment.

Maybe staff would do that for us, huh?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a lesson from my history - it was said that PIRA would never hit an academic location - in 1986 they did. And killed a couple of mates of mine. We thought they wouldnt but they did - why because Queens University had been sacred during the 70s. More fools us.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I agree
you want to page Simon or William ?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't, Silk. I don't agree with myself...LOL! No, I would be forsaking the agreement between Nerdling and myself. He's gone beddy-bye now, so he can't speak for himself, but I can tell you our commitment was to handle this in a manner that was best for the public.

I think this should stay right here. IF there are "perps" watching this, they already know what's up. The only thing they are learning is that we may know too. Big deal! I want them to know.

OR, they may be watching me make a total ass of myself just like the rest of ATS...who knows. But, I don't want this information to be buried in RATS where only a few can get to it. And neither does Nerdling...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
OK Val - but it was your suggestion

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Lets face it - if the players are here they have worked out how to get to ATS anyhow - so maybe you are right - hide in plain sight . I do however worry about some of the info posted - and if it is right to do so. I understand your freedom of information - and respect that.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
OK Val - but it was your suggestion

Yeah, I know. I'm kind of bouncing back and forth.

Thanks, Silk.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How about we agree not to discuss specifics - the damm stuff for example - i think we could be beter placed that way ?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There have been so many false leads since 9-11 that i have trouble believing that an attack is close. I believe there are plots to attack US soil but it is impossible to tell if anything is iminate. There has been a lot of good info posted on this though. If an attack is near I think our power grid is at risk, hydro and nuclear especially, the president, and again big buildings.
I hope our government has better sources for their intelligence than the people on ATS do.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Well, maybe we should suggest this thread be moved to RATS.

That's the only way we can move it to a little more private environment.

Maybe staff would do that for us, huh?

You can look at this two ways...keeping an open forum allows ALL (good and bad to see). It keeps this in the public domain. I think privacy is what keeps secrets, secret. (brilliant I know). It's what allows deniers to deny. I don't think we're letting them on to anything they don't already know. At best, we're informing others...maybe the FBI, the CIA, Citizens that are concerned. We're SURE not going to hear about this stuff on the news...unless it's in hindsight.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
that's the same guy as the yahoo message board isn't it!

I don't know e_w...this may be a distraction. But it may not be!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't think this is what the Arabic messages are referring to, but it is interesting to note that the Saudis have moved 4600 troops in anticipation of another attack.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
... Washington, DC Latitude: 38� 57' 50" N, Longitude: 077� 04' 05" W.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
"All of the goals are open and the hour is 36 and 25 and 36, east of, west of, oblique, took place "

"All the goals are open" must mean they are ploting to hit something not guarded.

"the hour is 36" I think might refer to 36 hours after the lunar eclips? Then they give the Whitehouse 25 more hours to surrender. After the second attack they wait 36 more hours for the third.

"oblique" I put in oblique into mapquest and this is what came up...The middle of the USA!!!

www.mapquest.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
"oblique" I put in oblique into mapquest and this is what came up...The middle of the USA!!!

www.mapquest.com...

Al-Qaeda intends to strike in the middle of nowhere? Those guys just keep on getting wackier every day

xn

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Put any city name that doesn't exist like "fgjdfj" and it still centers it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join