It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest terror message (hanmannpi.com)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sammynole
lookingaround,
maybe you need to find a hobby,
and that website you gave is paranoia to the pathological degree

sammynole,

Thanks for sharing your opinion of lookingaround's life and the link.

Do you have anything on this topic that is not purely your emotional reaction or hyperbole?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sammynole
lookingaround,
maybe you need to find a hobby,
and that website you gave is paranoia to the pathological degree

hmmm, you must be a new person to the board. Welcome.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
NIN has posted new commentary on the current level of chatter:

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If an attack is planned... then it will happen or it won't... u just have to be "alert not alarmed"...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is really Salma Hayek's measurements????

Might work...wonder if Yrag Kesu knew that. Now all I have to do is go about measuring all the women I know and I can stop all terrorist attacks!

Whose first, ladys?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
There won't be any terrorist attacks on November 11, or any time soon in the mainland US.

Well we'll find out today. But so far, your prediction is correct...so far.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
Who wants to bet me 10,000 ATS points nothing with happen on U.S. soil on 11/11?

First come first serve.

I will take part of that , on the side I know nothing is going to happen,
because it's a busy time for the enemy right now one of their political Icons died , they got chased out of their head quarters in fallujah and the town they took over is not stable yet. They are to busy right now on their own fronts....

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Did you notice how old this thread is?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Could the 36, 25, 36 be a possible time guide for the attacks, 36 hours after saudi the next one might hit, then 25 hours after that, and the last being at the same time as the first (36 hours after saudi)

what about this do they resemble cordenents like 36 north, 25 east, etc etc could that be it .

like in miles from califonia to a military base or las vegas to the hoover dam
or what about the town of reno from las vegas

Could also be in flight minutes or hours from a launching point
[edit on 11/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Okay, here's my crack at this:

36 is the Latitude. 36 N
25 is the Longitude, only you take the oblique, which would be 155 and east is west and west is east and the longitude is measured from Mecca. So, 155W of Mecca (which is at 39E) would be 116W.

At 36N, 116W sits Las Vegas, NV.

HEY I GOT IT VALHALL adjust you Las vegas target and see if the direction equal the hoover dam isnt it close to this

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ugh. your posts are all showing up as 9-11-04. It struck me as strange. Thats all.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
List of locations falling in simular parameters.

36 east ,25 degrees south, 36 east from intersecting points, is almost exactly the location of Sudan, could they be retreating to Sudan to regroup having struck alliances with the militants there

36 th parallel [mosul starting point] , go to 36 degrees east,then go to 25 degrees north = route to cairo almost

And the 988888 reference could be a contact time during the isamic calender

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Simple code guys its Madonna's measurments. Oh, my, they are going to take out Madonna! Or is that Britany Spears?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just a thought on the numbers, a call to execute martyre attacks in pairs of targets in the city with rivers running under it New York has some of the largest sewers , and the tunnels that sometimes parallel the subways carry river water thru them as fresh water supplies. And the attacks shall be filmed or seem by all the members of terrorist cells and they will be happy.

Quran

36:25 For me, I have faith in the lord of you (all) : Listen,then,to me!

36:26 It was said; Enter thou the garden. He said: Ah me! Would that my people knew (what I know)

36:27 For that my Lord has granted me forgivness and has enrolled me amoung those held in honour.

36:28 And we sent down not against his people, after him, any hosts from heaven, nor was it needfull for us to do. Possible reference to protection

36:29 It was no more than a single mighty blast; and behold, they were like ashes quenched and silent.FUTURE ATTACK REFERENCE

36:30 Ah! Alas for (my) Servants; there comes not an apostle to them, but they mock him.Reference to the infidels who dont believe and must be punished?

36:31 See the not how many generations before them we destroyed, Not to them will they return NYC WTC REFERENCE

36:32 But each one of them all - will be brought before us (for judgement)
ANOTHER ATTACK REFERENCE AND IT SOUNDS LARGE SCALE

36:33 A sign for them that the earth is dead; we do give it life and produce there from, of which we do eat.Other attack in the world?

36:34 And we produce therein orchard with date palms; and we cause springs to gush forth therein Reference to them taking over after victory as the aires of the earth?

36:35 That they may enjoy the fruits of this (artistry)It was not there hands that made this; will they not give thanks May mean we didnt learn our lesson the first time the skill of getting in to attack shall be that as never seen

36:36 Glory to Allah, who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own(human) kind and (other) things of which
they have no knowledge.The damage and death shall be twice as bad

98:8 Their reward is with Allah, Gardens of eternity, beneath which rivers
flow; the will dwell they will dwell therein forever; Allah well pleased with them, and they with him; all this for such as fear their lord and cherisher.Reference that the destruction will be twice as bad as 9/11

88:8 (other) faces that day will be joyful. They celebrate their victory

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Could anyone else find another way to look at these code and let me know what else works , tried is directions, and scriptures , whats left. There still inst a close enough target relation,I am curious.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"A final warning to all of the Muslims in three sites inside the United States - Washington - New York - Los Angeles...
The hit from al Qaeda is inevitable.... the complete readiness for zero day God willing depart immediately... "

That is almost comical .... Bogus!
Those are the 3 places Americans polled would expect. And are all in the Blue.

bin-bin Laden, the actor threatened Red States specifically. Talked with a vast knowledge of the Electoral voting here in the U.S.
Those attacks would take time to plan and launch.

I would look for an attack around Christmas if my job was to look for attacks... Have felt this way for awhile now ... Mid-summer sometime I guess... The video kinda re-inforced it in my mind.
Also,
Saw Cheney's ol' lady touting a book about Washington and his 'terrorizing' attack on X-mas eve, after crossing the Delaware ... Struck me as a omen. Not that anyone should buy into it.

From there I would probably turn to the SouthEast U.S.
Logically thinking,
If the mountain won't come to mohammad then mohammad can always go to the mountain.

I am pretty sure there are 4 or 5 Nuke power plants within about a 35 mile radius of Charlotte. Along the Catawba River and on Lake Norman.
A calculated attack on all of them at once could be a 'homemade' nuke for hire. Perhaps wiping out people in quite a few Red States.

Texas would be a bittersweet strike for ol' bin-bin, considering his Bush banter in the 'new' video release. Which does not look like it will storm into the top 10 anytime soon.

edited for spelling ..

[edit on 11-11-2004 by ShawNee922]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaileyTheSwitcher
All i can say is BALLZ to al qaeeda and BALLZ to Bush and BALLZ to all this negative energy..

Speculation of bad events is no good

It is a prelude to prevention, bruh....

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
I will take part of that , on the side I know nothing is going to happen,
because it's a busy time for the enemy right now one of their political Icons died , they got chased out of their head quarters in fallujah and the town they took over is not stable yet. They are to busy right now on their own fronts....

But those aren't the terrorists. They aren't even associated with Iraq, remember?

SMR

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This may be pretty useless to most if not all,but felt I would let it be on record if anything were to happen.
Last night while finally getting the best sleep all week,I had a strange dream almost about nothing.Mostly current events for some reason.
Anyway,I was at a point where I was looking at my PC and I use the Homeland Security Threat Level Extension for FireFox LINK
While looking at it,it was blinking erratically from all colors.It normally just shows what stage we are at.When I got up today,I checked to see if anyone had reported any errors with the extension just incase.
Whats the point?Well,it just seemed strange to dream about the terror alert on my browser going crazy for no reason at all.I wasnt thinking about it before bed.Nothing led up to that part of the dream to connect it.Just a small snipit of a dream.Like it was added in as a warning for maybe something to come.

Anyway,thanks for reading this nonsense

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Just a small snipit of a dream.Like it was added in as a warning for maybe something to come.

Anyway,thanks for reading this nonsense

Maybe becuase yesterday they lowered our level in the northeast and you somehow got it in your brain without your knowing.

I am coming to the conclusion that dreams are nothing more then thoughts from your everyday events. I have kept a log of my dreams this past week and can contribute everything in them to what I have experienced this past week. Getting off topic here. Sorry.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join