It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest terror message (hanmannpi.com)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Valhall]

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I'm working on it right now...be with ya in a minute.

it is badly placed in broken down english, there are several messages merged...this might take some time, i will be posting my results shortly, hopefully i decode it correctly...valhall i need your help, correct any mistakes u see.
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure I should have that link on the public board. I want feedback from somebody else on this issue. Should I move the link to RATS?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I'm not sure I should have that link on the public board. I want feedback from somebody else on this issue. Should I move the link to RATS?

look for my previous message from last night....it gained no answers, but it did gain 60 visits during the first 5 minutes of posting

the title was "ENCODED alqa!da msg, spread it"
(have reason to believe i've successfully filtered out some trolls....

i think u should move this to the RATS section.
so i, for one, vote you do that straight away valhall.(i dont know if it'll make that much difference...but, better b safe than sorry).

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
About the Boom in NC. I have heard of a phenomenon called the "Seneca Guns" that date back to the 1850's. Here is a link with some info on it.
Yes, it's a bit OT...but I thought it should be addressed in the thread it appeared.
www.100megsfree4.com...
Later.
dl

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
From hagmannpi.com:

"The Hit Coming to America"

Posted 14 November 2003--The hitting Coming to America is a day of 19 ! Today or Tuesday !

Originating Source: [REDACTED]

Analyst: Jill St. Claire

[BEGIN QUOTED MESSAGE] A warning by an unknown Islamic organization claims nineteenth movement of the Islamic clarification of the occurrence of imminent attacks in Washington and New York and Los Angeles.

...the hitting coming from the Al-Qaeda Organization to the United States of America becomes imminent, and it may symbolize the number 19 to a code related to the operation. Since As the movement becomes optimistic about the number 19 and it is the number of hijackers of the famous operations on 11 - a Sbtmir - 2001 - I expand on this...

Since it may be 19 November ( ? )... And it may be today Friday 19 Ramadans ( according to the fast of the people of Mecca ) because the organization name itself vontains the number 19 !!

In the days that follow, the hidden will be disclosed !!!

A moved ( a young man - the reform ) ........

And I do not say except : - amen .................

The hitting coming to America is a day of 19 ! [END QUOTED MESSAGE]

Analyst Note: This message was selected for posting as it references the symbolism of numbers within various "coded" messages.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Where are our leaders today and tommorow?
Are they secure?

Bush in London, Cheney upstate NY, Rumsfeld South Korea, Powell in Europe.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
When I look at my calander of November, I see the 19th as the center of an upside down cross.

Do you see it too?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yeah, you're freaking me out though.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingAround
Where are our leaders today and tommorow?
Are they secure?

Bush in London, Cheney upstate NY, Rumsfeld South Korea, Powell in Europe.

our leaders?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
well the US leaders are out of the way if there is an attack on the US.

the 19 could mean

19th nov, 19th day ramadan (although i think it has already past) 19 days time, 19 hours time, 19 separate targets, 19 terrorists, 19 scheduled attacks (around the world). it could really be anything.

is there any major sporting events on tonight (evening 19th nov) NFL,NHL etc etc. that would still be running at 19:00 hrs??

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here is a link to the Times sq. cam

www.earthcam.com...

And a few Western (Wailing) wall cam

www.westernwall.co.il...

www.aish.com...

A DC Cam

www.earthcam.com...

Vegas Cam

www.earthcam.com...

OH and a good one, LONDON CAM! Keep an eye on this!

www.earthcam.com...

CHI Town!

www.earthcam.com...

HollyWood Cam!

www.earthcam.com...

All these are potential terrorist targets, espically the first 2

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   
thanks for the links, hopefully the only thing we have to use them for is to check what other cities look like

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
might be unrelated to this thread, but

JAKARTA, Indonesia Nov. 19 � The purported new military chief of a Southeast Asian terror group is among a handful of Indonesians in direct contact with al-Qaida and is now considered the most lethal terrorist in Asia, plotting fresh attacks in the region, officials told The Associated Press.

abc news

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is a long thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   
More terror attacks in turkey, there is annother thread on this though.

i wonder if these attacks could be the "start" of something big??

the other thread

[Edited on 11-20-2003 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
U.N. details al Qaeda threat

Biological, chemical attack 'a matter of time'
From CNN's U.N. Producer Vivienne Foley
Thursday, November 20, 2003 Posted: 0612 GMT ( 2:12 PM HKT)
Al Qaeda tapes obtained in Afghanistan by CNN show how to fire a SA-7 missile.

UNITED NATIONS (CNN) -- Some members of al Qaeda most likely possess portable surface-to-air missiles and may use them to target military transport planes, a U.N. report says.

cnn

just thought id post this for those who might have missed it.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
21 November 2003-- Advisory from the Northeast Intelligence Network: Based on newly obtained data and information collected from a variety of sources (Internet and human intelligence) within the last 72 hours, the terror threat to the United States has increased. Although the exact timing with regard to the execution of planned terror operations cannot be pinned down with any reasonable or responsible degree of precision, we have been seeing references to planned operations extending through the Christmas and New year holidays, with specific references to a time period from 21-28 November 2003. How valid are these threats? We can only speculate based on a careful analysis of the data found, but consider the weight of the evidence to be substantial enough to offer this advisory. We have identified various threats from the air and against seaports, nuclear facilities and harbors, with continued interest in financial and symbolic targets. Cities of interest continue to include New York, Washington, DC, and all coastal cities. A full report containing sources and reference citations is being compiled at this time.
www.hagmannpi.com...

more info

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
U.N. DETAILS AL QAEDA THREAT: BIOLOGICAL, CHEMICAL ATTACK 'A MATTER OF TIME'

CNN reports: "Some members of al Qaeda most likely possess portable surface-to-air missiles and may use them to target military transport planes, a U.N. report says.

The threat was among several findings detailed in the report by the United Nations' al Qaeda and Taliban Sanctions Committee which also cited a shifting of the terror network's strategy, a move towards 'softer' targets and a warning the group was working towards a biological or chemical attack.

In regards to the missile threat, al Qaeda may now move away from targeting commercial air transport because of heightened security at facilities, said Heraldo Munoz, the Chilean ambassador to the U.N. and head of the sanctions committee.

The terror network may try to target sea routes, 'ports, sea ports' and may be 'looking for targets of opportunity,' Munoz said.

'The panel of experts that work with our committee have insinuated that the possession of the surface-to-air missiles, these portable shoulder missiles, is a very clear danger,' Munoz added.

The report, which has not yet been made public, was compiled by a five-member expert panel from the committee charged with monitoring the implementation of sanctions against people and groups linked to al Qaeda or the former Taliban regime in Afghanistan�"

www.cnn.com...

Well, that's not good. Basically we just hurry up and wait, right?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
NEW from www.hagmannpi.com...

Updated: 22 November 2003--More than 12 hours after the above was posted, and a full 13 days after our initial alert regarding cargo planes, the US government has warned of an increased risk of terror attacks on Americans at home and overseas, with a particular warning that al-Qaeda could try to hijack cargo jets and crash them into targets. Terrorist bombings overseas and an increased volume of threats against US interests at home and in foreign countries led the Homeland Security Department and FBI to issue the public warning. It said that "al-Qaeda's continued interest in aviation, including using cargo jets" to attack targets is of particular concern. The warning added that "increased vigilance here at home is prudent and may be key to deterring or disrupting terrorist attacks".

22 November 2003-- Message Intercept: Additional Bomb-Laden Vehicles Enter Iraq: Islamic terrorists have communicated that at least fifteen-(15) explosive laden vehicles have entered into Iraq through the Turkey and Syria. Vehicles (including ambulances, police vehicles and sanitation trucks) are to be used to carry out terror operations against US and coalition forces. Targets include police stations, security forces. MORE

22 November 2003--Turkey-Operation Iron Hammer Response; expect more attacks. "Everybody should know that what is coming will even be worse."

22 November 2003-- al Qaeda to Use Chemical Weapons Against Our Military? "A Ruling" About Qatar

Because of the Iraqi resistance unexpected, it is the desire of the Pentagon to return of the middle command of the American army to Al-Adid Base in Qatar. And from here they are to attempt to remove themselves from the Iraq swamp through the use of airplanes against the Iraqi resistance strongholds in the Sunni triangle which means bigger casualties. And what is recalled is the image of the fissionable and vacuum bombs of up to ten tons that were used at the beginning of the last war on Iraq against all life, we are reminded also of the bodies pictures of children and the women and the Sheikhs who burnt inside their homes.

The bombardment on the night 19 / 11 / 2003 c. to Beakouba City by 15 airplanes that took off from Qatar base where the one weight bombs dropped from it 500 pounds through the attack that continued two hours.

The question that presents itself here, do we hit the base to be in Qatar? Is the command base among the targeted sites approved by the rule?????

The brother - qualified to state - it is intended for Al-Qaeda to use a new way to fight - a chemical attack a proverb that is now discussed in the forums. A thankfulness on your passage .

Oh Allah he will destroy the Americans!

22 November 2003-- Osama bin Laden, al Zawahiri ARE IN IRAN. AS PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED by Northeast Intelligence Network and independent analyst Ryan MAURO (who is also the owner of the web site www.WorldThreats.com), the location of Osama bin Laden and his top aide, al Zawahiri was made clear (1) via Internet communications monitored by our network, and (2) a carefully written, previously published article written by Mr. MAURO titled "Al-Qaeda Leadership in Iran." "Given the latest strikes in Istanbul and the ongoing guerilla war in Iraq, it appears clear that there is an operational leadership behind Al-Qaeda...Only one thing is for sure--Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, now more than ever." (Ryan MAURO). In an article published 21 November 2003 by WorldNetDaily, it appears that Fox News analyst Mansoor Ijaz agrees.

-------------------------------

my thoughts are that all indications are pointing to an imminant and large scale attack possibly "spectacular" (september 11 style)

this info (bin laden in iran) could also be a trigger for the US government to possibly invade/attack iran if this is found to be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join