It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

latest terror message (hanmannpi.com)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
the retribution idea is very plausable, which is what i think they are doing.
but remember the warnings about the mosque possibly marking the start of a major attack, werent really made puplic to the "sheeples" so they have no idea, really only the people who are concerned and read many websites/different publications would know this could be the case, so to most the al aqsa mosque attack (if it happens) will be a surprise.

maybe the attacks on the synogogues were the "mosque" attacks I.e the whole mosque idea was made up and the real plan was kept hidden, if thats the case then we dont really have any clue of what they do next do we (well not as much as one could know without being a terrorist themselves)

ausc - GET OUT OF MY HEAD! Exactly what I was about to say concerning the general populace not having the skinny on the intercepted mosque communique. Just I stated back a mile or so ago
mainstream media is not covering these things so we have to go to the secondary sources...which leaves us with "less credible" info...but at least info!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
hehe lol sorry

more news reguarding possible targets

U.S. Plants: Open To Terrorists

(CBS) In the weeks and months following Sept. 11, the White House and Congress enacted new laws and regulations to tighten security at airports, nuclear power plants, and places where public water supplies are stored.

But what about the 15,000 facilities across the United States that produce or store deadly chemicals - chemicals that terrorists could use against us as weapons of mass destruction?

From CBS (60 mins)

i personally wasnt thinking about chemical plants, mainly Buildings (like UN, and NYSE etc), airports, nuclear power plants and water supplies.

this could (will) be marked down as a scare tactic (i.e cargo planes etc) by some, but it is not the know that we should be scared of, but the unknown.
usually we dont think about the unknown only what is known, and usually (in the case of terrorism anyway) fear is the controlling factor in everything you do (i.e threat level orange usually brings fear but green doesnt)

as Roosevelt said "the only thing we have to fear, is fear itself" and if the sheeples are fearfull then they make their own "terror"

edit: just read that back to myself and it doent make sense, im shure someone will understand it lol.

[Edited on 11-17-2003 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Holy Seaports people!

check out what they have intercepted now:

Possible Attack Messages Found in Song Lyrics
From the "al Qaeda Singer"

��� ���� ������ ������ .. ��� �� �������� ����� ������ ��� ���� ������� .. ���� �� ���� �� ����� ��������� .. ���� �� ���� ���� ��� ���� .. ���� ������� .. ���� ��� ����� ..

Image from post

The In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful ..

To all of the great ones who desire the raising of the Islam flag .. And to all who are involved in the Mujahadeen plans .. And to each Muslim serious about his religion ..

The Al-Qaeda singer... This work instructs you ..

The In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

To the truthful believers ... To the approaching Mujahadeen... To the fugitives by their religion ... To the strangers ... To all the chased ... To all of the great ... To the guards of the Islamic strongholds

To the seaports people ... To the prisoners everywhere ... To the Jihad Sheikhs an ?????? is by the right ...

To the sheikh Hamoud bin Aqla Alsheibi ... [ Allah accepted it from the martyrs ] !!

To my sheikh and my old friend Osama bin Mohammed Bin Laden - may God protect you from the hypocrites and the spies ..

To them we guide

He tossed the bomb manually

This and ask Allah the most Exalted ... If he accepts us for our sins ... And he forgives us our sins ...

And if he grants us the martyrdom in his name ... And Allah is the greatest ... And the honor is for Islam ...

Your brother, The Al-Qaeda singer

It is spread in all of the forums ... And the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - the signing - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Qur'an inspired me .. So that I make the history ..!!
Then I will make it ..

16 November 2003-- In a fleeting message posted very briefly (then removed) from a popular Islamic Jihad forum, analysts Jaclyn Ross and "Patriot" found the above message, image and a series of "zip files" referring to the "al Qaeda Singer." Captured before they were abruptly removed, the zip files revealed a sound file, song lyrics and a message that suggested that "attack instructions" are contained within the files (excerpted above). References to a bomb or bombs are included within the lyrics, and the accompanying picture suggests the possibility of a nuclear explosion. The fact that this posting was indeed meant for a "target" audience based on its fleeting appearance and rapid removal and that such tactics are used to communicate instructions prior to an attack, it is disconcerting to network analysts. -- Douglas Hagmann, Director

Messages and files intercepted by analysts Joclyn Ross and "Patriot"

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
And get a load of this one. It refers to the coded message that started this whole thread:

Northeast Intelligence Network - Making a Difference?

"Disaster Will Befall Them"
Translated Text: You the Mujaheed, the heroes... You seek assistance and guidance for your needs with secrecy, and the news about the organization and of the Al Qaeda Network to those who need to know. My brothers you are advised to interact with caution on the Internet. And we do not need anyone boasting about the actions you perform and the actions that will amaze the world as they the attacks are arriving close. I hope you know we realize your enthusiasm and Allah knows that in our minds is a burning passion to undertake the missions. Through your messages your actions become exposed. The enemy observes all our movements and our groups therefore not it is reasonable that we show our enthusiasm but must handle our plans with caution.

Their armies of dogs are findings our writings and but for their translations can contact the authorities and the administrations and by their computers can see all that we write and plan on the Internet.

They find our coded messages so do not trust anyone...so that we leave the permissions for operations for a time of jubilation after our operations so we should remain silent about them before them totally. You spread this message everywhere and do not forget us from your messages.

Remarks: Based on the above, it would appear that the Internet continues to be a communication vehicle for terrorist operations. This message appeared last week on an Arabic forum under surveillance by the Northeast Intelligence Network. One particular message posted on this web site that contained coded numerical references was posted here shortly after it was discovered. Following the posting of this message, the advisory above appeared on the same forum. The posting of this advisory certainly suggests that we are making a difference at the grass roots level in our efforts to secure intelligence data and hopefully stop or at least mitigate any potential terrorist activities.

Douglas J. Hagmann, Director

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
interesting. first of id like to say, i hope and wish that these acts dont happen. that said.

here is my take on this message

To the seaports people (could be directly related to Ports etc in major cities or not)... To the prisoners everywhere (the ones who have been arrested recently and the ones at camp x-ray) ... To the Jihad Sheikhs an ?????? is by the right ...

To the sheikh Hamoud bin Aqla Alsheibi ... [ Allah accepted it from the martyrs ] !!

To my sheikh and my old friend Osama bin Mohammed Bin Laden - may God protect you from the hypocrites and the spies .. ( this could mean that he is not going to be taking a direct role as opposed to statement earlier in the year that he might be planning his own suicide attack)

To them we guide

He tossed the bomb manually (could mean suicide bombing of some type this goes along with threats from alqaeda to USA, Britian, italy, japan and australia)

- - - - - - - - - - - - the signing - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Qur'an inspired me ..
So that I make the history ..(only the second Nuclear bomb detonated against the people of a country maybe (i hope not)
Then I will make it ..

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't know how much or what all this means, probably nothing, but something very very weird happened Sat. Night.... well Sunday morning at 1:15 am. I live in Central NC, and we have air traffic around here, but nothing like what happened Sat. I was watching TV and all of a sudden, I heard the loudest boom that I have ever heard... well at the time anyways. But then 10 secs later I heard and felt a boom that shook my house and actually knocked things off my shelf. I called the police and they heard it too, but could not tell me what it was. There was no explosion and no Sirens at all... So after thinking for a min, I know what it was. 2 planes went super sonic near my house at a realitivily low altitude and the sonic booms from these planes rocked my house like nothing I have seen before... Now I did say I live near a airport, but we only have little prop planes taking off and landing from this thing. I am just wondering why Military planes would be where I am. I know it was a jet because I went outside after the second boom and could hear the engines. I have never even seen a military plane anywhere near where I live. Just something that scared the $hit out of me.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There is actually a thread by another poster in NC who heard this (or saw a report on the news) about this. I am glad to see your post since you were able to detect the engine sounds after the second boom. How much time passed in between the two booms. The reason I ask, is when an aircraft goes supersonic there is an N-wave created (it gets its name from the shape) - this N-wave causes two booms. Were they real close together? or separated by more than just a few seconds?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm reporting enormous air activity over here over the past 2 days, i've seen every type of aircraft we have, massive transports, helicopters, Apaches (highly unusual for this area) and general air mayhem.

Also, theres been a ton of electrical spikes, with minor power cuts every few hours (they only last for a couple seconds).

Somethings going on

And yes, i'll admit we were wrong on the past terror threads but i think we should turn this thread into our general terror post, kinda like the seismic events post.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well you know, to be honest when i think back there was about a 2 or so second lapse between them. Anychance you have a link to that other thread. But I mean when this thing first happened, I thought we were under attack. It was soo Deep and you could feel the energy from it. It was like lightning struck right outside my window... It was pretty awesome after i realized what it was. But just has me wondering, if these planes were just flying over, what emergency happened that cause this plane to need to go supersonic at such a low altitude...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Great idea, Nerdling!

Hey, can you speculate on what maybe going on? Is this in connection with Bush's visit to the UK? Give us your gut feel.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here is the other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Great idea, Nerdling!

Hey, can you speculate on what maybe going on? Is this in connection with Bush's visit to the UK? Give us your gut feel.

Well i've been AFK a few days but i've been keeping my eyes open, it seems an awful lot of transport planes are coming in at night, and if you do stuff at night over here its as good as being invisible, Civilians planes aren't as frequent as their flight plan passes over my house (i normally experience a roar every couple hours but i havent heard any in days) I really cant speculate on whats happening, this scale is nothing i've ever seen before.

Could be connected to Bush's visit but he's coming nowhere near me, unless its a surprise visit up north and i can't see that happening.

Last night i observed 8 transports in a holding pattern, looked like big 4 engine transports, possibly tankers, i've only seen 2 at the most in my life as its a rather small airport.

However, it could be them moving American bombers around, if theres a security alert down south we can recieve the heavy bombers until they're ready to fly to wherever, those might have been B52's on stopover too, way too many options, i'll keep my eyes open.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
LONDON: Buckingham Palace turned down requests from US President George W Bush to enhance the building's defences during his state visit this week, according to a newspaper report yesterday.

The Sunday Telegraph quoted anonymous palace courtiers saying that Queen Elizabeth II was not willing to comply with requests for "bomb and airborne assault proofing." Requests from Bush reportedly included blast and bulletproof windows, and strengthening of the walls in rooms where they president would spend time. But the queen did not think the work and alternations to the palace would protect Bush in the event of an airborne attack, the newspaper said.
www.gulf-daily-news.com...

Wow, they are covering all of the bases. Why would they want to protect agenst airbore assult, could it be the missing Boeing?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LookingAround
LONDON: Buckingham Palace turned down requests from US President George W Bush to enhance the building's defences during his state visit this week, according to a newspaper report yesterday.

The Sunday Telegraph quoted anonymous palace courtiers saying that Queen Elizabeth II was not willing to comply with requests for "bomb and airborne assault proofing." Requests from Bush reportedly included blast and bulletproof windows, and strengthening of the walls in rooms where they president would spend time. But the queen did not think the work and alternations to the palace would protect Bush in the event of an airborne attack, the newspaper said.
www.gulf-daily-news.com...

Wow, they are covering all of the bases. Why would they want to protect agenst airbore assult, could it be the missing Boeing?

That palace is perfectly defended, its within running distance of a major army base, Police HQ and several police stations, its also protected by 15ft tall titanium reinforced gates and companies of guards, royal protection detail and normal police also within easy reach. Its also so large (1000+ rooms) that you'd have problems actually finding Bush.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
All the air traffic might be related to the new opperation now going on over saddams home town?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The freak that was posting to the Yahoo group that inspirerd this thread...has posted a new message. This one is less threatening and much more like a call to arms. It's LONG...and reads like the marching order and explanation of a chain of command. This supports the notion that they are trying to get more organized. Anyway...read the thing at this link. Other observations I had were things that are directing us (the enemy) as to retaliation we will face. Sound like for every eye you'll get three eye back. Also, it talks about how to secure people and facilities once the big bomb goes off. It's freaking me out and I didn't want to keep it to myself.

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here's the image off the site that had the menacing/organizing message on it. What are these guys in the middle holding? Is it some kind of shoulder missile. These pictures have got to have clues of some sort.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I know it is long and everything, but i am at work and cannot view yahoo groups from here.. Can someone please copy the content from the yahoo group and post it in on this board that way the ones of us who cannot look at that site from Work can look at it... And please, post the picture too.... Thanks...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm working on it right now...be with ya in a minute.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join