It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
A few Weeks ago I saw a disk like ship hovering at the edge of the atmosphere, (couldn't think of better way to describe how far away it was). It had a blue and shiny color to it, and after observing it for about 3o minutes I saw another ship appear about to what i could gather 2 miles away. They larger ship which i Described earlier, shot a beem at the other smaller ship and then began to presue it as the smaller one travled away. i was wondering if anyone else saw something like this

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
30 minutes and you didn't manage to get a picture?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Whats with all these blue aliens lately?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Why didnt you take a picture? Was the second ship two miles away from you, or was it two miles away from the other ship. If it was two miles away from the other ship, and the other ship was at "the edge of the atmosphere, then you probably wouldnt have been able to tell them apart because the would have apeared as one. Now, maybe you saw the space station and a satelite. Maybe if you are beoing totaly honest you saw two airplanes off in the distance, and happened to see a "shooting star" go in between them with your view. I would look at the "down to earth" answers before you look somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i have seen weird lights on many occasion and never taken pictures...i would only worry about getting a pic if it was really close, close enough to even bother taking a deccent pic of..

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i mean whats the point in taking a picture of a light in the sky.. you aint going to see it doing strange things as it is a static image... unless it has a deffined shape i dont see the point...taking a picture at all

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
But seeing a weird light doesnt mean you are seeing aliens from another planet either.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
when i say weird lights i dont mean a light in the sky i mean weird activity.. weird movments ect ect..

top topics

join