It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with Americans I know there are plenty of blind faith patriots but what about everyone else. I cannot believe that so many inteligent people are being brainwashed into believing the tripe Bush and co are spouting.

When are you going to come out of the self induced coma and arrest Bush and his cronies and the people who finance them for the crimes against the state and humanity. Dont give me this crap about apathy and indifference, Americans are good at waging war against others and most of the population have guns so what are you waiting for.

Are you waiting till the bombs start falling on your country, is that when you will get off your fat backsides and do something about it. Your goverment has made you the most hated people on the planet so before the s--- does hit the fan are you going to stop these gangsters or not.

I dont think there are any true patriots, I think your all chicken scared and more concerened about losing your suv's than losing your freedom or liberty. You wont last 5 minutes if someone decided to invade you, all they would have to do is promise you the same life style and you would be happy.

And before anyone starts the anti American crap I'm not Anti American but I'm angry at watching the people of a great democracy sit back and watch that democracy get flushed down the pan. Its a joke, many of you complain about Muslim extremists and you have an extremist goverment but you cannot even see that.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I don't think most Americans feel like that so much anymore. But it's good to get some of the rudeness out of your comments.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
What the hell is wrong with Americans I know there are plenty of blind faith patriots but what about everyone else. I cannot believe that so many inteligent people are being brainwashed into believing the tripe Bush and co are spouting.

When are you going to come out of the self induced coma and arrest Bush and his cronies and the people who finance them for the crimes against the state and humanity. Dont give me this crap about apathy and indifference, Americans are good at waging war against others and most of the population have guns so what are you waiting for.

Are you waiting till the bombs start falling on your country, is that when you will get off your fat backsides and do something about it. Your goverment has made you the most hated people on the planet so before the s--- does hit the fan are you going to stop these gangsters or not.

I dont think there are any true patriots, I think your all chicken scared and more concerened about losing your suv's than losing your freedom or liberty. You wont last 5 minutes if someone decided to invade you, all they would have to do is promise you the same life style and you would be happy.

And before anyone starts the anti American crap I'm not Anti American but I'm angry at watching the people of a great democracy sit back and watch that democracy get flushed down the pan. Its a joke, many of you complain about Muslim extremists and you have an extremist goverment but you cannot even see that.

You are right. We should elect a new leader and surrender our troops and weapons to the UN................NOT!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Surrender your troops and weapons to the UN...

SINCE WHEN WAS THE UN AN ENEMY?

What, so the US picks fights with anything that disagrees with Bush now?

Sound like the Nazis to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

When are you going to come out of the self induced coma and arrest Bush...

Could you just walk up to the leader of your country and arrest him/her?

I am just an average citizen. Not anyone in any position of power. Do you actually think that Bush would let me walk right up to him and arrest him? You spout off as if there isn't a single US citizen with a functioning brain cell.

Just for the record, I don't own an SUV or a gun. I am not fat, apathetic, or blind to what is happening.

While I don't doubt that there are some US citizens who fit the description you gave, I wish you would not paint all of us with that same brush.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
CW I dont remember saying anything about surrendering to the UN. My thread was about Americans standing up and fighting for their freedoms in a democracy, their are many on ATS who complain of Muslims not comming out to denounce the extremists among them so I was wondering why are Americans not fighting against the draconian laws that Bush and co have been foisting on you.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
WELL, I dont paint you all with the same brush, the tone of my thread was done in such a way to get responses to prove to the contrary. You state your not apathetic but also say you could not approach Bush for fear of arrest. We are all only one person but the idea is to form into groups of like minded people who petition/demonstrate against the goverment to its actions that are not seen in the peoples or countries best interest or actions that make the country or people more of a target.

In the past people have demonstrated against abortion, ban the bomb, anti Vietnam etc. they way things are going in the USA you wont be able to demonstrate on what time of day it is in a bit. One person can change something but millions can change everything.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You state your not apathetic but also say you could not approach Bush for fear of arrest.

I stated no such thing. I stated that it is not possible to approach Bush. I tried, me and about 800 of my closest friends tried. We marched right up to his driveway in Crawford, Texas. Some were arrested. While I wasn't arrested that day, I have been arrested for protesting before. It doesn't frighten me.

I am out there trying. Now if enough people will join me maybe we can make it happen. Here is one of the major problems: weapons. The government has better weapons than we do. Being maced or gassed will definitely slow you down, and although you can throw a gas canister back at one who threw it at you, it really solves nothing. We would have to resort to firearms and explosives. Again, the government is much more well armed than the citizens. We would have to commit ourselves to a course of action that was more bloody, violent, and surprising than any authority was prepared to handle in order to remove Bush from office.

Then what? Cheney would step up. If he were killed, yet another greedy bastard indistinguishable from Bush would step up. After him would be another, and another.

I am left believing that what would be required is to completely dismantle all power structures in this country so that something new could be built. Just how one could go about undoing an entire country, its elite, its power structure, its way of conducting business, and then to completely rebuild a new nation...
I don't know how. I know that something must be done so I try everyday to change what I can. I work within the system and outside of it, doing everything possible - everything I can think of to stop the lunacy and violence being committed in my name.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
WELL, I applaud your efforts, America needs more people like you and your friends, the problem is not the politicians but the rich and powerful who are able, to bribe, corrupt, and intimidate the politicians and it is they who need taking out.
Remember America was opened up by rich Europeans and the decendants of those families are running the show just as they have done in Europe for hundreds of years. Can we the little people do it, well anythings possible, but these people are like parasites and parasites arent easy to get rid of. But one must try and maybe one day we will suceed. Keep up the good fight.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There are alot of people in America who hate Bush. Not everyone likes him, but the ones who do like him too much. People hate some of the acts put out but the truth is, we are just too scared to do anything about it right now. Its because of how much of an unbalanced fight we would have verses soldiers who are so well trained and equiped. Now if one of the first amendments was taken away then there would surely be rebellion because we are too used to having them. If the second amendment was taken away then the dudes who own guns would fight back.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, considering we can't arrest him, even if we wanted to, since
the congress decided he can't be charged with anything.

There's a good chance he'll bhe impeached should (and hopefully)
the Democrats retake the Congress.

It is sad, but the majority of Americans don't even realize that the
country is going down the toilet faster than an unwanted pregnancy
on prom night.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This www.bushisantichrist.com... were true which means that it would be impossible for Bush to get out of office.

If you dont like reading the whole thing just scroll and see the red 6s. Yeah I say thats more than enough proof for me.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well, there are lots of foolish and ignorant people in the world, some people in Iraq still think Saddam Hussan was a great leader, like some Americans think that Bush is a great leader....... ignorant people out number everyone else 10000:1 heheheeee......

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If you sit back and look at it... Saddam was actually running his country EXTREMELY peacefully compared to how Bush Co. is running it... There weren't suicide bombings every day, militias were'nt offing each other for control over part of a city block... and no army of another country was required to keep the place from falling apart...

so yeah... in retrospect, Saddam was a great leader.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yeah, Bush is the AntiChrist.

A packet of MnM's told me.

BREAK IT DOWN!

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Aw man, I was hoping this was about American Nightmare the band and how they changed their name, then started to suck and broke up.

top topics

join