It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war on terror is a red herring for the North American Union.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The North American continent is being transformed from three sovereign nations (Canada, USA, Mexico) into one regional corporate power base, the North American Union. Unlike the creation of the European Union, there is no public political/ academic discourse on the merits, or pros and cons of a North American Union building up to a vote within each nation as to the wish of the people to join such a union. Instead the union is being created by stealth, is already well on its way to fruition, and is being imposed on us by our own elected representatives and government with no opposition.

www.canadianactionparty.ca...

This was reported on CNN: www.youtube.com...

Now, one of the real reasons for the war on terror, quoting Texe Marrs:

"Another thing that I think that’s diverting people right now is the war on terror. I mean, if there’s a war on terror and we’re frightened to death to ride in airplanes and so forth, we could get killed at anytime by terrorists, doesn’t that take precedence over some silly little thing called the North American Union and the ending of American sovereignty? So they totally divert our attention. I mean, who wants to be unpatriotic toward George Bush? I mean, he’s a wartime president. So this is a real problem too, I mean, psychologically, they’ve got people in a real bind.”

The war on terror is a red herring for the North American Union.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Please watch this too: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I also fear they plan to add Haiti to this union. The Governor General of Canada is of Haitian decent She has had at lease one visit to the island and stated that Canada will continue its obligations to Haiti . Further the idea of adding Turks and Caicos Islands to the Canadian federation has been briefly played with from time to time .

en.wikipedia.org...

Right next door to haiti .

This wouldn't create a pretty sight, I for see mass ethnic conflict and gang violence. In the end the people would be giving up all their rights and freedoms a safe society free from violence. Plus of course more land grabbing, more laws, more restrictions on free speech and so and so on.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
I also fear they plan to add Haiti to this union. The Governor General of Canada is of Haitian decent She has had at lease one visit to the island and stated that Canada will continue its obligations to Haiti . Further the idea of adding Turks and Caicos Islands to the Canadian federation has been briefly played with from time to time .

en.wikipedia.org...

Right next door to haiti .

This wouldn't create a pretty sight, I for see mass ethnic conflict and gang violence. In the end the people would be giving up all their rights and freedoms a safe society free from violence. Plus of course more land grabbing, more laws, more restrictions on free speech and so and so on.

The intentions of the NWO is to have one world order. So that includes everyone. And anyone who participates in gang violence will be shot dead with no trial.

That solves the problem eh?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You must be crazy if you think Americans (which has the highest GDP) and Canadians (which have socialized things and a good GDP) will integrate Mexico and Haiti or any other very poor country with many problems.

And it won't be because of terrorism, or anything else. It is just not going to happen. We will not all be "one" country.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Let it happen.

This topic made news a while back, I saw it live when Lou Dobbs went crazy about it on CNN.

No empire lasts forever, American society isn't immune to reality. The last six years have done more to damage America's reputation and America itself than I could have imagined.

I wonder if America's economy is failing, and maybe that's why they are pressing for the NAU? I don't understand the economy enough to know for myself.

Anyway, bring it on. Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm getting tired of playing a game where all the rules are against me.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No empire lasts forever, American society isn't immune to reality. The last six years have done more to damage America's reputation and America itself than I could have imagined.

I wonder if America's economy is failing, and maybe that's why they are pressing for the NAU? I don't understand the economy enough to know for myself.

That's why as a canadian I don't want to merge with the present america. I didn't vote for Cheney nor Bush, nor the Patriot act, nor patriot act 2, nor military comission act, nor phones listening, nor iraq... we don't want you're debt either, nor you're problems, nor the anger all the world have towards you... We don't want to merge, sorry.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The problem is that is has nothing to do with us or for who we vote, we are nothing than numbers in a political system that only resembles its humble beginings intention to keep the still supporters of it happy and content with empty promises while all alone plans are made with disregard of what we the people wants or not.

When the BS start running down the hill and hit the people in the faces the masterminders will be counting their profits while the population will be blaming each other political affiliations and choices for the fiasco or the muslin population and the war on terror.

Just like is happening right now in America. Still most people has not clue at what is going on behind their backs and under their noses.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Goerge Lucas said it best when making Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith.

For those who haven't seen the movie yet, it contains many references to US and Bush in the movie. In the movie, the Palpatine convinces that for the better protection of the democratic council and its states, they should turn into a Republic. Sure enough, US will turn into a Republic for the "safety" of the people, and then into a police state.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

That's why as a canadian I don't want to merge with the present america. I didn't vote for Cheney nor Bush, nor the Patriot act, nor patriot act 2, nor military comission act, nor phones listening, nor iraq... we don't want you're debt either, nor you're problems, nor the anger all the world have towards you... We don't want to merge, sorry.

Hey, I'm not offended. Deep down, I don't really want to merge either. But see, I'm looking at the hopeful downside of things, where political leaders are ran out of office, complete government reform...that sort of things.

So, no I don't really want America's problems going to everyone else, and vice-versa...but someone's ass will be on a stick if it happens. And the rules of the game will change significantly...in my favor.

Bring it on.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The NAU will happen and far from Mexico being a lame dog its the best thing to happen . Because of their cheap labour markets business's in the US/Canada will go South. Its what the EU is doing all the time, take on poor countries to exploit the workforce and the markets and put your own people out of work.

Unfortunately for the people of the 3 countries they will not have much say in the matter, if the US thinks its got a problem now with imigration just wait till the NAU happens. Mind you US/Canadien citizens will be able to move to and work in Mexico so its not all bad.

And yes the WOT is being used for this purpose just like the Common Market was planned before ww2 and after that it just kept going eventually we will have the United States of Europe.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think the NAU is a long shot, figured out by men with hellish greed and urge for power and control.
It will probably happen sooner or later but the state things are in (politics and economy) it will not enough to turn things back around. It may be a manifestation of the last grasp for breath from a dying super-power.

At some points I think the world will be much better without borders and countries, just one world and one people. But the way "NWO" has planned it, it sounds more like one global prison with one warden to watch your every move and control your every thought.

The US has everything to win from a NAU, the mexicans probably find it quite attractive as well. Not sure about the canadians but since it's almost past talking and heading towards acting it would all be rejected by now if the largest country in the NAU aborted all co-operation.

It will be highly amusing though. Keep your eyes open. I'm just glad to be on the other side of the atlantic, spectating from a "safe" distance.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
New World Order: may be different I "lost" my notes CMS disorder.....

EU Europa European Union
USA South American Union I know it is confusing
AU African Union
NAU North American Union
SAU South Asian Union
ASEAN Oceanus

Middleast Union whatever it will be called) which is lagging behind....Persian Empire or Babylon.... LOL

They correspond to the seven regions controlled by the Vatican on the seven continents...they believe the pope has authority on all the earth...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A north american union will be extremely destructive. For the most part, none of the citizens want it. THe canadiens dont want to be americans, and the americans don't want to be mexicans, or canadians for that matter.

Pushing people together that don't want to be together is disastrous...look at south africa in the last decade.

Instead of blazing forward, and attempting to shed americas image through a merger(think AT&T wireless, and many other examples), we need to really step back and reevaluate what we are doing.

The U.S. is like the FORMER all-pro athelete that is washed up, but doesn't know when to hang up the cleats. We could have gracefully stepped out of the world police arena many years ago, but due to stupid political/economic decisions (read greed) we didn't, and now we are basically at the point of no return.

And if you think the dems are gonna solve things in 2008, think again. Doing things like heavily taxing domestic oil is the exact opposite of what we should do.

top topics

join