It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
OK, Help me out here. I understand that it is written that when someone takes the mark, the are in full knowledge of the reason why. Nobody is being decieved into taking the mark into thinking that it is something else. In other words, you will take it, or you will be tortured and killed. What do you think most people will take in that situation?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bgentry
OK, Help me out here. I understand that it is written that when someone takes the mark, the are in full knowledge of the reason why. Nobody is being decieved into taking the mark into thinking that it is something else. In other words, you will take it, or you will be tortured and killed. What do you think most people will take in that situation?

Most people, due to their lack of spirituality, will take the mark. We live in an increasingly materialistic society...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Exactly what I think. But am I correct in that the people will know what the mark is? At least in how I interpreted it?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Exactly what I think. But am I correct in that the people will know what the mark is? At least in how I interpreted it?

Well, any device that allows the government to track individuals,which the "verichip" certainly has that capability, is going to be called into question. I am certainly not going to allow it to be put into me.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This technology could be integrated with other tech which would make the respitant feel happy and docile. Tavistock institute has notion on using drugs to make an individual in a miserable society feel wonderful.

www.google.ca...

[edit on C:Sunocu10e10 by Opus]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
They can torture me mafia style...i ain't takin that mark/chip

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
This technology could be integrated with other tech which would make the respitant feel happy and docile. Tavistock institute has notion on using drugs to make an individual in a miserable society feel wonderful.

www.google.ca...

[edit on C:Sunocu10e10 by Opus]

Actually, I look for them to use the chip to inhibit the flow of certain drugs and chemicals in the brain. They will certainly program it toblock the flow of dimethyltryptamine which is produced in the pineal gland.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by reaper2

I feel these are the first steps in introducing the chip technology, it will have a lot of benefits too such as tracking people who launder money in illicit dealings, prevention or at least tracking of people and money used to fund terror and the buying and selling of illigal arms.
Easy to track criminals. ( no air tight alibis for liars )
With cash gone no side deals or escaping paying tax. Tax man will be on your ass and no excuses it's on file the system never lies.
No cheating the benefits system.
No more black market, just think of the tax revuenue.
No more drug dealing. This is only for pharmaceatical companys.
It would be almost impossible to commit identity fraud.

Sounds like words from the "beast" himself. Don't you know that those are going to be the exact excuses the one world dictator will use to implement his plan. You honestly think that giving an already out of control government more leverage to track people is a benefit? What world are youy living in?

[edit on 15-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

Hello SOT if you believe in the prophecy you sould know these things must happen.
Besides that you could be mislead. What if religion were the ultimate plan to take over the world with self forfilling prophecy. Please remember there are those in power who don't just belive but also do everything in thier power to make sure these things do come to past.
NWO, ONE WORLD GOV, It's a win win situation just think about it if your christian then that means god is coming sooner rather than later, and if your not christian just think of the multitude of benefits as mentioned in my last post.

One world leader will be elected and not a dictator. hence the fight to impose democracy.

NO! GOV is out of control they Know just what there doing and play the game very well i think. and if they do not play by the rules then we remove them.

Besides all this the wheels are set in motion long ago and there nothing we can do to stop it, just except it, enjoy it and you'll see the benefits.

And i have yet to hear the bad points ? and im not the beast by the way....

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Oh and just another thing to add did i mention the health benefits....

Look here www.time.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
More momentum on the bio-ID front.

"Safety project focuses on Isle eyes
Technology can identify missing children, elderly"

chron.com...

I don't buy into the whole bible/prophecy angle, but I do see the steady progress toward NWO happening right before our eyes. These technologies are being rolled out to the population with seemingly 'good' intentions (safety/protection, etc). Problem is, once the baseline is rolled out, there's not stopping what can be done with the system... "That's a Big Mac and a medium bag of fries?...I'll need 20,000 credits and an iris scan please"... Oh, no problem sir, you're in our database, your parents signed you up when you were 3"

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is extremely creepy. They are going to be tagging our children's children like animals if this doesn't stop.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi, are contrary opinions ok on this thread? On some threads it doesn't seem like you're real welcome if you disagree, usually on the spirits-n-magic sort of threads. This one being at least somewhat technical seems like fair game.

While I'm not really up for one myself, several of the statements made in the thread so far seem to be incorrect. I design with these sorts of things with fair regularity and I'm pretty up on them, from a designer's viewpoint.

As far as arguing eschatology, I know a little but I'm not a big Revelations scholar.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Actually, I look for them to use the chip to inhibit the flow of certain drugs and chemicals in the brain. They will certainly program it toblock the flow of dimethyltryptamine which is produced in the pineal gland.

There is a kind of half-formed idea which has been nagging at the back of my mind ever since I first heard about the development of these implants. It's not just their ability to affect the flow of chemicals in the brain but the possibility that it might also affect the interaction between the soul and the body that worries me. They could place a barrier between people and the spiritual impulses and inspirations that come from their higher selves by closing off the channel by which such messages and impulses enter the consiousness. This would turn folks basically into soulless automatons incapable of evolving on a spiritual level. In a kind of off-the-wall way, that might explain why such people would be 'damned'.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

There is a kind of half-formed idea which has been nagging at the back of my mind ever since I first heard about the development of these implants. It's not just their ability to affect the flow of chemicals in the brain but the possibility that it might also affect the interaction between the soul and the body that worries me. They could place a barrier between people and the spiritual impulses and inspirations that come from their higher selves by closing off the channel by which such messages and impulses enter the consiousness. This would turn folks basically into soulless automatons incapable of evolving on a spiritual level. In a kind of off-the-wall way, that might explain why such people would be 'damned'.

Ok, first question.

Why do you think RFID can do this? In what way do you envision the part being ABLE to do this?

I'm really curious as to the origin of some of this lore. Because none of the parts I know of or work with have "inhibit neurotransmitter x" opcodes, much less "detach soul from body" opcodes.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Ok, first question.

Why do you think RFID can do this? In what way do you envision the part being ABLE to do this?

I'm really curious as to the origin of some of this lore. Because none of the parts I know of or work with have "inhibit neurotransmitter x" opcodes, much less "detach soul from body" opcodes.

I don't think it can do it - yet. Once you get over the barrier of getting people to accept having stuff like this implanted into them however, the potential for such developments comes much closer. It could possibly be done by interfering with the electrical circuitry of the brain, though I would say cut off the higher spiritual faculty as in prevent communication so to speak, rather than actually detach anything. That having been said, it is more of an intuitive fear rather than anything rationally figured out, as I sought to imply. I mentioned it mainly because of its being one way in which the Biblical prophecy of damnation for receivers of the mark could manifest. Sometimes things happen that have been foreseen but in ways that are least expected. I really don't know how possible it is, but I sure know one thing - they're never going to be sticking any kind of chip in me or mine, no way.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

I don't think it can do it - yet. Once you get over the barrier of getting people to accept having stuff like this implanted into them however, the potential for such developments comes much closer. It could possibly be done by interfering with the electrical circuitry of the brain, though I would say cut off the higher spiritual faculty as in prevent communication so to speak, rather than actually detach anything. That having been said, it is more of an intuitive fear rather than anything rationally figured out, as I sought to imply. I mentioned it mainly because of its being one way in which the Biblical prophecy of damnation for receivers of the mark could manifest. Sometimes things happen that have been foreseen but in ways that are least expected. I really don't know how possible it is, but I sure know one thing - they're never going to be sticking any kind of chip in me or mine, no way.

Well, the ones you stick in your arm most likely couldn't interfere much with your brain.

Would you say then that what you're worried about is less RFID, which is pretty specific, than it might be some sort of implanted control device? I hear a lot of the term "RFID" bandied about, and it seems to range from legit RFID (like the guy with the cattle ear tags above) to some weird Delgado-esque thing to any proposed radio device at all, for example, I have heard the supposed airplane autolanders called "RFID", which is just wrong.

At any rate, I see some pretty big constraints that would prevent the entire issue.

One, internal implantation of devices greatly limits their range. You can't, for example, interrogate them from any sort of distance at all. The satellite thing is right out, although I often see it pop up and I believe it did upthread. You can't really 'track' someone with one per se. I suppose if the guy was using it as an ATM card or what-have-you, you could establish his whereabouts just as you do if he's using credit cards, cell phones or whatnot. But you couldn't get some sort of Google Earth display with a dot that says "You are here".

Two, intercranial implants would require some pretty heavy surgery. Subdermal implants couldn't be used to cause behavioral changes like that.

Three, the effect you're describing, I'm not sure how you could cause, even if you took away all the other constraints. Nor, for that matter, some of the other ones upthread. Most direct brain stimulation is pretty gross in terms of effect. IIRC, most of the time you get nothing, sleep or seizures. Well, and "play dead" but generally that's a one time trick.

At any rate, I also don't see any need for them, since anything you could implant you could make the guy wag around in his pocket in the form of an ID card just as easily, and a lot cheaper. Most of us have SSN's or driver's licenses, for example.

As far as the mark itself, I believe but I'm both too tired and too lazy to look right now, that the term used is "charagma". I have a Greek NT on the shelf, I'll give it a look in the morning. Charagma can mean many different things, among which IIRC are signature or oath. When you hear people say "make your mark" on a contract meaning your signature, or making an X and calling it a 'mark', it is the way that a Greek of NT times would have used the term 'charagma' and probably derives from that in concept.

So raising your right hand and swearing allegiance to the beast would fulfill the term 'charagma', I believe. Or getting a tat. Or a brand, I think cattle brands are called charagma as well. It's been a while since I looked, frankly.

At any rate, the term "in the right hand or forehead" is a Jewish idiom, sort of like saying "forty days and forty nights", it doesn't mean literally what the words say. You will see the phrase used (but translated differently from Hebrew) in the OT.

(rummage..rummage)

Ok, look in Exodus 13 and Deuteronomy 6 and 11. Translated from Hebrew, it usually comes out as "on the (right) hand and frontlets between the eyes" but you can translate that as forehead as an alternate I am told. I can't help you with Hebrew and my Greek is very slow, because I have to do it with grammar and vocabulary book in hand.

At any rate, what you're admonished in those passages to carry "on your hand and as frontlets between your eyes" is the word of God. Not literally in a chip or tatted on your skin or something, but as a guiding concept in your heart.

Most likely what John meant by using the same phrase was that you had to accept the "word of the Beast" instead.

edit - Orthodox Jews sometimes wear little boxes called tefillin with Torah verses in them strapped to their head to fill this commandment. Maybe if you put dollar bills in there instead you get a Beast Mark.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A magnet will take care of any government made mcirochip..

Zap and its done...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Well it seems your talking about it right now with others that know about the mark fo the beast,which in return would mean we are well aware of it.

I feel sorry for that retarded family in the USA that volentarily took the implants after 911 because they were in fear of whatever yourgovernment lies to you about lol Total Pethetic World its turning out to be.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
A magnet will take care of any government made mcirochip..

Zap and its done...

That's another one I hear a lot, and it isn't true either.

Why would you believe this? Does it make sense to you? I'm not trying to be nasty, I'm really asking. For example, go get the biggest magnet you have laying around, and put it over some small electronic device you have, avoiding things with hard drives or CRT displays. An FM radio Walkman or something would do.

See? Nothing. It has no effect. Static magnetic fields do not affect circuitry in any way. They only affect pacemakers because the pacemaker is designed to go into a programming mode when it detects a nearby magnet. Some change to other operating modes, my Dad's, for example, will quit trying to defibrillate if you put the little blue donut magnet over it, they give you one to turn it off if it goes nuts. But the magnet isn't doing anything TO it, per se, they've put in a Hall effect sensor to detect the magnet.

What you may have read, also wrong, is that you can make some sort of homebrew EMP gadget out of a camera flash, that makes a time varying magnetic field. Well, it does, but not a lot of one because the brainiacs don't know how to match the coil impedance to the flash circuitry, but at any rate, the total power there is small. Most modern near-field parts have coil voltage limiting that can deal with some overload, but it wouldn't be hard to prevent any damage from this sort of attack by just putting a TVS across the coil.

In short, if the gubmint was designing evil nefarious implants, it wouldn't take a lot of effort to guard against anything that wouldn't fry the guy's arm off too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join