It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now where did the Bible say you will carry the Beast's mark? How did a book that was written so long ago know????

Some customers are willing to have microchip implants as a means of paying in stores, a report out today says.

Teenagers are more open to the idea of having a high-tech shopping experience, the Tomorrow's Shopping World report suggests.

Around 8 per cent of 13 to 19-year-olds were open to the idea of microchip implants while 16 per cent wanted trolleys to be fitted with SatNav systems.

Well the young are stupid and lazy, have no idea what the government could do once they are chipped.

WE ARE FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND ARE HERE TO HELP!

Roper

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I saw that headline, Roper, and just shook my head. I feel like quoting that song "Right here, right now, watching the world wake up from history."

I guess this is a "so it is written, so shall it be done" moment, huh?

[edit on 10-12-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think the whole microchip thing is pretty creepy, but I don't think it's a mark of the beast. Technically, a microchip is not a mark, and I don't see any reason why a person would be damned for getting one, as is the case with the Bible story.

But of course, an implanted microchip is probably not a good thing. It could be used harmlessly as an alternative to credit/debit cards, but could also be used for tracking and spying. Way too Orwellian....and that's not even to mention the gross-out of thinking about a computer chip being under your skin.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think it's creepy too and even non believers have heard of the mark of the beast.
It was to be "implanted" either in the forehead or the back of the hand.

Now those responsible in inventing the microchip are saying that the back of the hand is optimal because our body temperature is more regulated there then any other place on our bodies.

The thing is although we have all heard of this mark and this chip seems the likely candidate of the mark how can we refuse it?

To further complicate things. It is also said in the bible that no man will be able to buy or sell without this mark. Simarilary to this chip once it's rolled out and it becomes are main source of information and currency if you do not receive the chip you will not be able to buy, sell or trade.

I would assume that like with anything new only a few like now will be willing to be implanted and paper money and records will be grandfathered in for a while. Then the rest of us will have to decide whether or not we want to accept this type of transaction. We will see other people that have it and they will rave that it's the future and very safe in terms of stolen identities and then the rest of us sheeple will follow suit.

In terms of the mark of the beast this chip fits the bill perfectly IMHO.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I think the whole microchip thing is pretty creepy, but I don't think it's a mark of the beast. Technically, a microchip is not a mark, and I don't see any reason why a person would be damned for getting one, as is the case with the Bible story.

But of course, an implanted microchip is probably not a good thing. It could be used harmlessly as an alternative to credit/debit cards, but could also be used for tracking and spying. Way too Orwellian....and that's not even to mention the gross-out of thinking about a computer chip being under your skin.

Actually, it does leave a mark because it scars. Secondly, while I am not into the whole "hell fire" bit I do think that taking the mark will be "sinful" in the sense that you are declaring loyalty to materialism rather than spirituality.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I actually have a post explaining my views on this particular subject here: "Sin" of Taking the Mark

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well well check this out air passengers could be tagged

Getting worse by the day i say

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So people can be tagged and tracked by the nwo AND alien entities?We're just sheep being lead to slaughter it seems..

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I know that this human microchip has been thrown around a lot but my thoughts were that it is becoming mainstream and the youth thinks it is OK and would do it.

I don't care how benign something starts out it can turn ugly quickly by those who want control. That's my reference to the Beast.

My other reference is to the Bible that was written long ago and the Bible is relevant in today's world.

Take care.

Roper

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The scary thing is what all will be on that micro chip. They could keep your finacial, medical, criminal, dna and follow you every where you go. They could record who you talk.
They could upload or download info. It is the ultimate big brother!
I believe it will be the mark of the beast and that they could control us with a micro chip. By control I mean know everything about us except our thoughts.

I believe I would rather hide than have the mark on me. I'll wait for Jesus to come.

To be honest when I got my Black Lab they wanted to put a chip in him or tatoo him, I wouldn't let them do either. Just felt wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Some people will do anything for convenience

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is really taking off now,even here in the UK.Anyone hear Gordon Browns loved up rant on how everything is shifting to retina,fingerprint and palm print ID...I could tell he wanted to drool on about the chip too...I hate the way this is being portayed in our media "customers would like a chip" or "would be prepared to accept a chip for ID" they say.What garbage,this is a subtle form of social control in order to soften us up to the idea of the chip.
I personally think that the whole global ID card scheme is designed to fail(they technology has already been hacked and cloned,and is obviously not secure).When it fails the people will literally start asking for chips,and the governments will lovingly oblige.
If this becomes mandatory they will have to catch,restrain and sedate me first.I will not accept this without a fight.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm in agriculture and we been playing around with the RFID tags in cattle. Once an animal is tagged all you do in input data and follow. I have a working chute with a electronic scale, wave the reader and the life history of that animal pulls up. How many calves she has had, vaccinations, physical problems, attitude, etc. Cool huh.

Not for people!

Roper

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What if they decided to put Ricin in these chips with a small spring loaded solenoid activated plunger ? or perhaps even a virus ? It sounds crazy and obviously people will dismiss this comment as coming from a Loon, but the tech is here folks they can do it and if the wrong people with an agenda control the chips then they could potentially expire us on passing through a RFID terminal. Just read up on Eric Pianka and the statements he made last year and maybe some kind of link could be inferred.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
With the advent of such technology as the polygraph,brain wave readers,nanotechnology and eschelon type spying structures these chips could one day be made to do a whole lot of scary stuff.
The tracking aspect is one,but possibly worse than that is what else the chip will do.They could go as far as incorporating a terminator gene packet-Imagine it:you speak out against our tyrannt rulers,the police activate your terminator packet and BAM you are made sterile,insane or worse.
If the chips were made to give out certain frequencies,they could effect consciousness,behaviour or development.
This is the first step on the road to Trans humanism(or the borg).There are powerfull companies out there who want your mind in their collective consciousness or hive.
This is not a joke.Its deadly serious.
Fight this insanity.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This is something I have known for years since I was about 10 years of age. I think about this about every other week when I'm out shopping or just buying something. The hardest thing that will catch so many into giving into it's burden, is that you will have friends and others around you saying things like;
"Look at him/or her, he doesn't even love his family enough to support them and feed them, or anyone who doesn't have the mark,chip,etc. is a "Terorist" and doesn't pledge allegience to this country and/or order." Be-headings for the treasoners......

What do ya think people?
Cside702

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Revalation 13:16-18
013:016 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
013:017 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
013:018 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
King James Version

Everybody forgets about or "THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME"!!!!!!!!!
Your social insurance-----security number!!
This is the number the gov't uses to track you already! Monitor your income tax etc.
It's also called the number of the beast because all who take the number or mark will be penned up in cities to be reliant on gov't benefits in order to be controlled and fiancially harvested like "BEASTS"!! sheeple, cattle---CHATTEL paper is what your paper money is called.
It's already happenning. Another financial collapse/great depression is planned to starve the people, cause un employment, massive un payable debt that no one can pay back. Therefore everyone will take the mark to get gov't handouts or "CREDITS"! it will start out like a saviour but will become politically correct and control everything you do and put in your body.
EVen if your don't believe in the BIBLE the powers that be DO or at least are following a script so it's gonna happen one way or another!

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cside702
The hardest thing that will catch so many into giving into it's burden, is that you will have friends and others around you saying things like;
"Look at him/or her, he doesn't even love his family enough to support them and feed them, or anyone who doesn't have the mark,chip,etc. is a "Terorist" and doesn't pledge allegience to this country and/or order." Be-headings for the treasoners......

What do ya think people?
Cside702

2 Right CSide.
Just take the stand now...Say the only time i will ever give my fingerprint or iris scan is when i am legitimatley arrested for a crime,not when arrested for refusal to show bio metric ID.
Like i said earlier,the ID card is designed to fail,Then its off to Chips R Us For the sheeple.Stop the cards,stops the chips

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Firstly i think the chip is a must happen, Why??

Well our liberties are being sripped away every day at every oppertunity, giving more power to our governments this is well known.
The goverments are using war on Terror to introduce biometric i.d cards.

If you sould commit a crime your fingerprints and DNA along with any brush with the law is stored on a data base Forever once caught.

I feel these are the first steps in introducing the chip technology, it will have a lot of benefits too such as tracking people who launder money in illicit dealings, prevention or at least tracking of people and money used to fund terror and the buying and selling of illigal arms.
Easy to track criminals. ( no air tight alibis for liars )
With cash gone no side deals or escaping paying tax. Tax man will be on your ass and no excuses it's on file the system never lies.
No cheating the benefits system.
No more black market, just think of the tax revuenue.
No more drug dealing. This is only for pharmaceatical companys.
It would be almost impossible to commit identity fraud.

Really the list goes on there are simply to many benefits to list and for those in power to much to gain. our over concern with safety will be our undoing.

by the way is there any cons apart from the biblical ones.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2

I feel these are the first steps in introducing the chip technology, it will have a lot of benefits too such as tracking people who launder money in illicit dealings, prevention or at least tracking of people and money used to fund terror and the buying and selling of illigal arms.
Easy to track criminals. ( no air tight alibis for liars )
With cash gone no side deals or escaping paying tax. Tax man will be on your ass and no excuses it's on file the system never lies.
No cheating the benefits system.
No more black market, just think of the tax revuenue.
No more drug dealing. This is only for pharmaceatical companys.
It would be almost impossible to commit identity fraud.

Sounds like words from the "beast" himself. Don't you know that those are going to be the exact excuses the one world dictator will use to implement his plan. You honestly think that giving an already out of control government more leverage to track people is a benefit? What world are youy living in?

[edit on 15-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join