It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

circle of freaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
hi. im starting this thread so people can write on here there beleives about anything whatsoever and we can all disscuss them. every member in the circle of freaks is a friend to you. i am the leader. you may join purly because want some friends or maybe because you wish to learn of our ways. there are no rules we follow as of yet. if i may can i spark off the disscussion with the topic of the moon landing? i beleive that when the english and the usa where taking people off the streets to send the to the moon to see if we could survive there. i also think the burmuda triangle is a gravitaional inbalance that sucks you up to the moon through a tunnel of gravity. when buzz and that lot went up the film stopped because they saw everything that had crossed the burmuda triangle.
p.s to join put your name in a post and if you've taken an iq test put your score like this:
chris rickard
iq - 96

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
....why have you decided to submit your Bermuda Triangle ramblings in a forum dedicated to crypto/mythical beasts. Where do you make the connection? Am I missing something here?
Circle of Freaks...? You the leader?
Sorry, but I'm not on your wavelength (thankfully).
Keep taking the medication!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
where does it say the sites dedicated to crypto/mythical beasts?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We do have a place where you can unleash every theory you have, no matter how wild it may seem.

ATS Skunk Works

Try it. You might like it.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What has the bermuda triangle got to do with cryptozoology and mythical beasts???
There is no beast at the bermuda triangle!!!!!!!

I beleive I have a similar name to the o.p

This could be a good thread because you state any belief and you shouldn't get flamed for it.

Can I join, my IQ is 124 according to net IQ test!!!

[edit on 18-10-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Why do you want our full name and IQ?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
....why have you decided to submit your Bermuda Triangle ramblings in a forum dedicated to crypto/mythical beasts. Where do you make the connection? Am I missing something here?
Circle of Freaks...? You the leader?
Sorry, but I'm not on your wavelength (thankfully).
Keep taking the medication!

I beleive I missred this and thought the guy was saying you SHOULD put this in cryptozooligy, but you did put it in there and now it has moved!!!:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
yes you can join. thank you very much. what do you think on my bermuda triangle theorie? anyone got any intresting stories?

new topics

top topics

join