It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strangest UFO Pics TAken Today

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I agree with Slice that the term UFO immediately brings thoughts of aliens into a lot of people's heads. That's Hollywood conditioning at it's finest. The term is in everyday use from anyone involved with the sky. . . Someone intercepts a NASA conversation, or hears a commercial airline pilot use the term and some people automatically think it's aliens. That's on both sides of the argument BTW.

With that said, CYRAX- Thanx for sharing these UFO photos with us. Unless they really are your car keys then shame on you. I still have to consider that a possibility to keep an open mind, but I don't believe they are. If you were gonna hoax us I would hope you could come up with photos that were much more intriguing than these. ( Still not knocking your contributions.
). My friends & I used to do stuff like that when we were kids & they were much better than these so I don't think you are hoaxing us.

I think from a skeptic's point of view, this person comes in two flavors. The skeptic that wants to believe, and and the one that never will. Especially for the first group, these individuals are DYING for you to show them proof because again, they desperately want to believe, but until someone can shake hands with ET they are not gonna side with the believers & all the ridicule that goes along with that believe at present. The second group wants to see your proof and discredit it no matter what it is. I don't know if it's a religious thing, a blind denial from being set in their ways, or what, but for this group, as I mentioned before in this thread, even if you were to shake hands with ET & introduce them both to eachother, they will still never believe you.

These photos ARE in a forum titled, "Aliens & UFO's". . . ( Go figure
) So right off the bad we are associating the two. Maybe a more correct title would be;

" Aliens OR UFO's? You decide. . ."

Anyway, when someone sees that the "strangest UFO photos to date" are being posted here, they are looking for someone to finally, unequivocally, produce the evidence they have been DYING to see. So I can see why some people, ( again, from both sides of the debate ), get frustrated when they don't get it. It's the same thing when someone posts "Look here. Finally the true smoking gun", and it's not there. God I HATE that term!
It's not your fault, and even though some need to tone down their frustration, see it for what it is. Frustration.

Have you thought of trying to get someone else involved with your quest? There are some individuals & groups out there that scour the planet & the heavens for evidence. Maybe someone with more expensive equipment would be willing to either make some visits out to where you are, or even let you borrow some gear? Just a thought. . . Anyway keep on snappin CYRAX & thanx again.
2PacSade-

fixed smiley

[edit on 13-10-2006 by 2PacSade]

emphasis added

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You have voted 2PacSade for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.
thats the best reply so far

you have to admit if thats a ufo from outter space thats one weird craft lol

[edit on 13-10-2006 by CYRAX]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
You have voted 2PacSade for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.
thats the best reply so far

you have to admit if thats a ufo from outter space thats one weird craft lol

[edit on 13-10-2006 by CYRAX]

Thank you sir. I was reading thru the thread & just wanted to try & calm everybody down & remind them of what it is we're all doing here. . .

It's wierd no matter where it came from. I thought it actually looked like a flying gas nozzle. Did a gas station blow up anywhere near you that day?

Just kiddin

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
thats why i gave you the points

it was a great post and made me think about the title and what people would expect so thank you

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well it's obvious to me now that this is a bent colourful German stick grenade!

lol only joking, I still think that it looks like a balloon, but the disappearing bit is weird. How did it disappear? Were you watching it or did you take your eye off of it and when you looked back it was gone?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
These photos look a lot like the Anthony Woods pictures and footage taken a few years ago. Does anyone agree???

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Nice intriguing photos. The one posted on page three where it was enlarged looks like someone with jet pack on. Anyone else see that or do I need to get some sleep? Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in to the mix.

Nice pics. Keep up the good work..I thoroughly enjoy looking at the starnge things people see. I have seen a few strange things....but unfortunately never had a camera with me at the right time.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
silly kids, Trix are for rabbits...and you all fell for a giant rabbit balloon!!

Ahh (wiping eyes) you all are just darn silly sometiimes. I can't believe that its that simple to create six pages of discussion about a RABBIT BALLOON you LOONIES

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
any links to anthonys woods pictures

SZR

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I have just seen this thread today, (new member
), and I want to know, where over Sydney did you see this ?

I haven't heard of alot of encounters in Australia and I wish to learn a great deal more.

Any information regarding this is appreciated.

-----------------------------

The pictures look weird, due to the low quality it is very hard to form an unbiased opinion regarding the craft.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Auburn Sydney
Theres was a fireball which stoped and produced 3 lights a few nights ago which i did not see but a non believer saw and he was amazed

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The coreolis effect may make these craft tilt, not going into what that craft is
but if the basic motions are up, down and sidways, that is a sever restriction.

Thats why I think you see more circular light or dark spots of the thrustor
locations. The circle of light is a forward and backward and sideways
locaton, and by sequencing the engines a jerky motion in other directions
might be possible.

And now an air craft with a 30 degree wing tilt, not for airodynamic use
but for thrustor placement.

Once in the air, the force on the levitating craft is its weight or gravity
acceleration upon its mass,

F = ma

and the motion that was imparted by the earth resulting in the total force:

F = ma +2m(w x v) + mw x (w x r)

Not that we are going to do anything with this, but to show how factors show up
in their flight and might wind up tilting the craft.

w is the constant earth spin velocity
v is craft velocity
r is earth radius plus altitude of craft

Don't know what they are, just going by what people have said about them
and what we observe.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
Go get a real camera, real lenses, and shoot the object again then lets see what's alien and whats not.

Oh, but Cyrax has a quite good camera. What I don't know is why these pictures are only 800 by 600 pixels. Like XPhiles said, Cyrax' camera can take 5M pixels photos. Also, I noticed in another thread authored by Cyrax that the Exif data in the pics in not relieable (the EXIF data contain the camera settings used to shot the picture). I wonder why
OK, Cyrax, these pictures contain no reference points (like trees, clouds, power lines, contrails) and the object is only a few pixels (if the pictures were 5M pixels, the object would have had about 10 times more pixels in it!!!) so I can't do any enhancement to them.
Maybe next time (if I will have the time), if we'll have higher resolution images (and reliable EXIF data).

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
you got something here for sure......why else would it attract so many debunkers

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
i know i got something
but the million dollar question is what

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I contacted this guy Jeff Wolwine from petroglyphsinthesky.com... a few months back. He said he gives out free DVDs of all of his UFO films. He's got incredible stuff. I was watching the DVD the day after I saw this post and was like "oh holy sh**" no way.

Judge for yourself petroglyphsinthesky.com...

Balloon? Maybe but he's some other footage of stuff that it would be a hardcore stretch to call them a balloon.
Judge it for yourself.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i really can not tell what it was , maybe you should get a better zoom so maybe if you see it again you can show us all what the hech it was .

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
i really can not tell what it was , maybe you should get a better zoom so maybe if you see it again you can show us all what the hech it was .

yeah actually I was going to talk about that. It's much more clear on this guy's DVD. It closely resembles in shape that pic in question (with the head).

CYRAX I would definitely contact Jeff in Phoenix if I were you.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
thanks for the link great find

i will try and send him my pics

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
thanks Telsa for the info even if i cant understand it all lol

Any time.

I plan on doing a video lecture on some basics, if that might help, but there
are many factors involved. Hope it doesn't run into a big series.

Right now it looks like 3 triangle thrustor planes put together at an angle.

Page 218 MM UFOS '44-'94 in 1952 Carson Sink, US AF unsuccessfully
pursued mysterious "flying triangles", so the craft are not new, I just
head about them from people on message boards from the UK about
a year ago.

And now I see your pictures with what might be the ufo triangles in your first
group, and now you have something completely different.

A lot of oddball ufos are showing up on posted videos but all show bright
spots of plasma thrustors, they do not work without them or else its
a clear picture, high focus camera, balloon, ball lightning or something
I'm not interested in.

Best from T&L

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join