It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChemTrails for defense against space based Scalar Weapons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by StellarX
I have corresponded with Scott ( the owner of the website) on a few occasions and he seemed quite intelligent s

The send him an e-mail and ask for clarification on how Aluminum and Barium ”Refract” light.

Much as i like going wherever the argument leads me i am getting older and lazier and i am wondering how his intelligence or knowledge of weather phenomenon changes what we see in the pictures. You may consider the refraction issue somehow enough dismiss him but we all know that's a self interested choice and nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Will you just continue to attack the bringers of the contrary news or do you have something beside general scorn to add?

Stellar

[edit on 30-10-2006 by StellarX]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
I have corresponded with Scott ( the owner of the website) on a few occasions and he seemed quite intelligent s

The send him an e-mail and ask for clarification on how Aluminum and Barium ”Refract” light.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
someone ,earlier wanted proof from a picture or a movie. the one that comes to mind is the contrail that goes right thru george c scott's head in "patton". it is shown at the end when carl malden is talking to patton. it's almost funny. he has this large stripe going thru his head. no i don't have a picture, but it was so outstanding ,it was memorable.

edited because of paranoia

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Spectre0o0]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join