It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL 2006 Season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The new season has started and its time to make your picks! Who do you think is going to win it all this year? Will the Steelers make it 2 in a row even if they don't have Jerome Bettis? Will the bears keep their winning streak going or will the colts and Peyton take it all? It is time to call your bookie and give him your picks!

So who do you think has the better chances?

NFL Season 2006

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
The new season has started and its time to make your picks! Who do you think is going to win it all this year? Will the Steelers make it 2 in a row even if they don't have Jerome Bettis? Will the bears keep their winning streak going or will the colts and Peyton take it all? It is time to call your bookie and give him your picks!

So who do you think has the better chances?

NFL Season 2006

-Jimmy-

My picks for division champs.
AFC
North - Ravens
East - Patriots (again)
South - Colts
West - Broncos

NFC

East - Eagles
North - Da Bears
South - Saints
West - Rams

My toss up is between the Monsters of the Midway, the Chicago Bears, and the Broncos. The Bears and Broncos both have a dastardly defense this year, hence why they have given up less than 14 points a game. The Broncos of 2006 have done something in the first four games of the season that has only been done once before since 1941. That is give up only a touchdown in the first four games. The last time that was done was back in 2000 with the Dolphins

The Steelers right now, even though they are my favorite team, don't look like a team that will make the playoffs. But I can say this, in another six weeks it will be a different story. Those Steelers have the defense to compete, it's just that Big Ben hasn't been throwing the ball well. I mean coming off injuries recieved in a motorcycle crash back in June and an apendectomy a few weeks ago. Big Ben needs time to become 100 percent healthy.

new topics

join