It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has Pop-ups now??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What is up with the pop-ups? My Google pop-up blocker is blocking these things left and right now. It's very annoying and makes me want to stop surfing the site. Pop-ups are not POPular anymore. They need to go.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The only pop up of late has been an ATS survery on Extraterrestrials. It takes only a few minutes and has some interesting questions. That is the only pop up you should be getting while logged into the site.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ps)
If you fill out the survey it will stop popping up

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think with everything ATS has given us, they are deserving of the benefit of the doubt.

When I first logged in today, I was curious to what had popped up. Took a glance and noticed we had a new survey. Took me all of 20 seconds to fill out, submitted my answers and have never had the problem again.

Surely one popup is not enough to push you away from ATS for good.

Think of everything you'd be missing?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I guess because my pop-up blocker was firing so many times on every page, I didn't realize it was only one. I'll do the survey and that should alleviate the issue.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Pssst...

4b) Ad Blockers: As AboveTopSecret.com is provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use "ad-blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options while using the website(s).

T&C

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was just about to say....

NO POP UP BLOCKERS!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Double post

Don't know how that happened and only just noticed....weird.

[edit on 12/10/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Some members are not aware that popup blockers are not permitted. Hopefully when they are given the heads up about the rule, that they would abide by the Terms & Conditions.

top topics

join