It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strategy to defeat N. Korea.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A full scale invasion is not feasible. Therefore we should try to foment a rebellion in small cities and broadcast stories of magnificent sporadic victories. If the masses are as discontent as we believe they are they will soon join the rebellion.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Why have'nt they already rebeled if they are discontent?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Why have'nt they already rebeled if they are discontent?

They got no guns. Not to mention they are pretty much too weak to do crap against a million man army thats well fed enough to kill them.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The current regime's spooks are probably experts in maintaining a regime that does not even feed its people. Hmm, much like Soviet spooks in the good old days. Maybe a good idea to fetch ideas from Russian old-timers.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prokurator
A full scale invasion is not feasible. Therefore we should try to foment a rebellion in small cities and broadcast stories of magnificent sporadic victories. If the masses are as discontent as we believe they are they will soon join the rebellion.

As one CIA analyst told a Senate Intelligence Committee last year: "I asked one of the [N. Korean] workers what they think about Kim Jong-Il. His reply was, 'Well, he's God.' Then I asked him what he thought of [his brother] Kim Chong-Il, and he said, 'Well, he's 70% God.'"

Rebellion? Not a chance in heaven.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They are ALREADY in rebellion, look at how many attacks against the bu#e army thats happening. You do NOT I repeat DO NOT have to fight an army mano a mano in order to have rebellion, they are fighting a gurilla war where they attack and melt away into their surroundings leaving the enemy stunned and wondering when the next attack will occure. Also, they have loads of guns, shoot ever since the bushies attacked they left the ammo dumps open to the populace and how many of YOU would sit by when you have the chance at hauling off about 50,000 armor piercing rounds and enough weapons to hold out a war against a small nation? I sure as heck wouldnt wait for the invaders to take it over then ask them to pass me some ammo.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This might help you understand the "plan" for dealing with NK in the event of war by the US and SK forces in SK.

US strategy Korea

I havent gone through it yet but I figured I'd post it anyhow.

top topics

join