It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Plane Crashes Into Building In NY

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
very interesting thread

looking back, knowing now what happened, its fascinating to see how people with the same data, at the same time, interpret events filtered through their own world view and come to very different conclusions

I know this is a conspiracy site, but it didn't take very long to see people getting into numerology, paranoia and conspiracy.

I was in midtown on 9/11, and I have to be honest, I figured it was a suicide or a regular old crash, because the initial report I heard was small plane, residential building.

anyway, I wonder how much peoples world views and filters taint their ability to assess other topics objectively ?

Remember oh great high priest,,,,,you have filters as well. The ones that deny that they do have filters have the most filters of them all

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
10-11-06

Rotate that date 180 degrees

9-11-01

Aint it cool?

Well, not really.

Seems like..

10-11-06 would become 90-11-01

We can't drop numbers off to make a conspiracy work. You need to deal with all of the information we have.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
your "condolences" are just lip service. you are downplaying the deaths.

I bet when you heard about this crash, your mind immediately began searching for ways to connect this event to 9/11.

its your world view and filters at play again.

don't even try to deny it, you already included references in your own post to your CT side doing the talking

debunk this

You sure are funny dude. I'm sick of talking to you actually. You just talk and talk and talk and don't consider any other possibilities to anything. Your assumptions that my "condolences" are just lip service, are just that, assumptions. Don't pretend you know me based on a few posts you've seen of mine. I know what I'm doing. I know what I'm downplaying and not downplaying. Lip service? That's one of the most retarded things I've heard from you. Why would I even say it? Am I impressing somebody on these boards? Am I doing somebody a favor? My world view has a place on this board. It's all opinions. These are my opinions. I can state what I want to when I want to, and somebody like you isn't going to tell me otherwise.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
the govt has done it again, I can hardly believe it! But add up the address and it spells 9-11, what are the odds of that ever happening!!! That's better than Bush's fingerprint on the smoking gun, that seals it for me! And how bout this: assign values 1 - 26 to the alphabet and substitute them for LIDLE and what do they add up to? 42, that's what and Clinton was #42 so he gets the blame for this, pretty neat huh?
They were obviously planning to cloak a nuclear tipped Tomahawk in a 767 holograph but it malfunctioned and projected instead a 4-seater so at the last second they had to disable the warhead and detonate a couple of lbs of TNT instead. But that wasn't enough to bring the building down so last night Rudi Giuliani wired the whole building and it will be detonated tomorrow, that's what a friend's brother-in-law heard from a guy on the street. If that isn't a reliable enough source I don't know what is.
If that isn't enough, NORAD says they have no record of the plane, well how stupid do they think we are? They can track an astronaut's glove in space but not a plane practically in their own backyard? And even after 9-11 they couldn't get a fighter plane there to shoot it down even though they had a good 45 seconds to get to it?
And do they want us to believe that a novice pilot like this could fly a plane straight down a New York Street all the way to the building at the other end without hitting anything else practically scraping his wing tips? If you can swallow that I have a really nice bridge I can sell you in Brooklyn.
And this professor at the Nut Cracker Institute of Technology ran a computer model that showed that a plane of this size and speed should have deflected off the solid brick face and dropped to the street in 8.2386 to the 7th power pieces but half the plane ends inside the building and sets it on fire? And the passport survives all this? How many times do they think we fall for that old trick?
First they kill 3,000 Americans just to frame the peace loving Al Qaedas and now go after the MLB, and why? The MLB did not let Bush's team win the World Series even once, pure and simple so now it is war on the second front, this is just the beginning. If they can do that then none of us are safe, better run for your lives to the nearest airport or border crossing and on to any of the myriad countries where unlimited freedoms and opportunities await!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackbayou
But add up the address and it spells 9-11, what are the odds of that ever happening!!!

You gotta be kidding me..

I didn't even know this until you said it. I went and looked up the address..524 East 72nd Street.

7+2=9
5+2+4=11

Wow

Let me guess..just coincidence..right?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This was one of two things,

1. A suicide since he blew game 4
or
2. It was a rudder malfunction, they had seconds to correct and they flew into the building.

That is it. It is not about numerology or terrorism, it was an accident. What we should be glad for is that it was not a plane carrying a WMD or some type of bio agent, since a small plane could deliver a package like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
why would the gov't pull a stunt like this and then leave clues like adding up the building address to equal 9/11? coincidence is all it is.

if there is a conspiracy in any of this, I'd be looking at George Steinbrenner trying to off his overpaid, under-performing players. A-Rod had a near miss yesterday in his plane.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
if there is a conspiracy in any of this, I'd be looking at George Steinbrenner trying to off his overpaid, under-performing players. A-Rod had a near miss yesterday in his plane.

Oh so we can suspect George Steinbrenner but not the U.S. government? After all, George Steinbrenner has more power than George Bush right? Give me a break..

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Oh so we can suspect George Steinbrenner but not the U.S. government? After all, George Steinbrenner has more power than George Bush right? Give me a break..

I was pointing out the lunacy in accusing the gov't of orchestrating Corey Lidle's crash. Thanks for emphsizing that point for me.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I was pointing out the lunacy in accusing the gov't of orchestrating Corey Lidle's crash. Thanks for emphsizing that point for me.

The only lunacy involved is everybody going through every single thing saying coincidence coincidence coincidence. When something is pointed out to you, consider it. Do some research yourself. Don't just say it's coincidence simply because you're too lazy to do the research or too frightened by the possibility of it being true.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The only lunacy involved is everybody going through every single thing saying coincidence coincidence coincidence. When something is pointed out to you, consider it. Do some research yourself. Don't just say it's coincidence simply because you're too lazy to do the research or too frightened by the possibility of it being true.

Is there any less lunacy in the members who look at something and scream conspiracy conspiracy conspiracy?

Calling other members lazy, for not agreeing isn't a habit you want to form.

I have no problems with either side. Both sides deserve the same respect.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

I agree but, there's no sense in giving respect if you aren't going to get it back.

Really, how weird is that? Plane crashes into a building in New York City and the address just happens to add up to 9-11? Come on..

That's not proof of anything but, jeez, at least consider the possibility

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackbayou
the govt has done it again, I can hardly believe it! But add up the address and it spells 9-11, what are the odds of that ever happening!!! That's better than Bush's fingerprint on the smoking gun, that seals it for me! And how bout this: assign values 1 - 26 to the alphabet and substitute them for LIDLE and what do they add up to? 42, that's what and Clinton was #42 so he gets the blame for this, pretty neat huh?
They were obviously planning to cloak a nuclear tipped Tomahawk in a 767 holograph but it malfunctioned and projected instead a 4-seater so at the last second they had to disable the warhead and detonate a couple of lbs of TNT instead. But that wasn't enough to bring the building down so last night Rudi Giuliani wired the whole building and it will be detonated tomorrow, that's what a friend's brother-in-law heard from a guy on the street. If that isn't a reliable enough source I don't know what is.
If that isn't enough, NORAD says they have no record of the plane, well how stupid do they think we are? They can track an astronaut's glove in space but not a plane practically in their own backyard? And even after 9-11 they couldn't get a fighter plane there to shoot it down even though they had a good 45 seconds to get to it?
And do they want us to believe that a novice pilot like this could fly a plane straight down a New York Street all the way to the building at the other end without hitting anything else practically scraping his wing tips? If you can swallow that I have a really nice bridge I can sell you in Brooklyn.
And this professor at the Nut Cracker Institute of Technology ran a computer model that showed that a plane of this size and speed should have deflected off the solid brick face and dropped to the street in 8.2386 to the 7th power pieces but half the plane ends inside the building and sets it on fire? And the passport survives all this? How many times do they think we fall for that old trick?
First they kill 3,000 Americans just to frame the peace loving Al Qaedas and now go after the MLB, and why? The MLB did not let Bush's team win the World Series even once, pure and simple so now it is war on the second front, this is just the beginning. If they can do that then none of us are safe, better run for your lives to the nearest airport or border crossing and on to any of the myriad countries where unlimited freedoms and opportunities await!

This is absolutely brilliant Black! I knew I should have saved my votes for the month!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Really, how weird is that? Plane crashes into a building in New York City and the address just happens to add up to 9-11? Come on..

That's not proof of anything but, jeez, at least consider the possibility

Hmmm....I bet that 1/4 of the addresses in the city on streets that are numbered could add up to 9/11. He had a 25% chance to hit that coincidence. That isn't even a really big coincidence. It doesn't even make me go Oooo Ahhhh and get all creeped out.

What does make me creeped out is that some people have to jump at the chance to turn a very unfortunate event into something it isn't.

(

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
yeah... coincidence!?

524 72nd street? 10-11-01. mirrored images are always fun times for the occult.

#524: 5+2+4 = 11
72nd st: 7+2 = 9

flipping the 10-11-01 upside down (obviously we don't have a 90th month)....

communication was lost after the plane had passed 56th st. 5+6 = 11.

Cory Lidle played in the majors for 9 seasons. First year with NYM's... he wore number 11.

the license plate of the pick-up truck that removed the final pieces of debris was also kinda 'funny'...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I agree but, there's no sense in giving respect if you aren't going to get it back.

Now, I would have to disagree with that. If a member disrespects you, not showing respect for them does not make it right. Sure we can justify it, but that still does not make it right.

---

I read some of the posts here that are absolutely bending over backwards to find a conspiracy. Looking at addresses, years Lidle played in the Bigs, etc., and it is alittle far fetched in my opinion. Alittle being the understatement of the day of course. However, ranting at them for how ridiculous it appears or seems to myself, does nothing for my argument.

Problem is I can not use facts against a statement like that. Emotion does nothing to help. So I resort to common sence. I would like to think that in some instances, we can judge the book by its cover. It is how it appears, and nothing more.

If there was ever a situation we could consider this, this tragedy would be it.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I read some of the posts here that are absolutely bending over backwards to find a conspiracy. Looking at addresses, years Lidle played in the Bigs, etc., and it is alittle far fetched in my opinion. Alittle being the understatement of the day of course.

who's bending over backwards? These are all facts that have presented themselves! I guess it REALLY is all just a coincidence.

lol. I mean, there have been 9 incidents in the past where this particular plane has had to use the parachute... and only 1 death which was not a result of the plane hitting the ground. Considering that Stranger was a flight instructor, I guess utilizing the parachute wouldn't have made sense.

The fact that Lidle's passport was found in pristine condition (just like Mohamed Atta) is also a coincidence.

The fact that a Federal Agent speaking under anonymity stated that there was a distress call... yet later that same night, Debbie Hersman, the spokeswoman for the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) said in a late night news conference that the FAA had NO indication of ANY mayday call whatsoever! Why so much confusion!? Same as 9/11... misinformation and disinformation. Now we're open to the many forms of manipulation.

yup... time for me to sit back, relax and just believe everything that Fox/CNN tells me to believe.

great. there is hope.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fattyp
yeah... coincidence!?

524 72nd street? 10-11-01. mirrored images are always fun times for the occult.

#524: 5+2+4 = 11
72nd st: 7+2 = 9

flipping the 10-11-01 upside down (obviously we don't have a 90th month)....

communication was lost after the plane had passed 56th st. 5+6 = 11.

Cory Lidle played in the majors for 9 seasons. First year with NYM's... he wore number 11.

Which indicates what?

Are we to believe that Lidles number on the back of his jersey and the years of experience in the bigs is supposed to spell out a conspiracy? Or the address of the building that was struck?

If you consider this to be a conspiracy, I fully respect that. However, it is my opinion that it is a serious stretch and nothing more than a coincidence. Just like all of the coincidences surrounding 9/11. There is enough questions left unanswered as it is with September 11th, without even having to look at these anomolies.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
chiss... I was having a strange day... I don't think that there is some great conspiracy going on... I just thought it was interesting that the situation had so many strange coincidences surrounding it. Reads as though I took my frustrations out in the post.

Hope I didn't rub you the wrong way and if I did, accept my apology.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey, happens to the best of 'em.

I was just looking to understand the thinking behind those anamolies.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join