It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eagles of Death Metal frontman wants to help Britney make comeback

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Eagles of Death Metal frontman wants to help Britney make comeback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a Wednesday afternoon in Los Angeles, and Eagles of Death Metal frontman Jesse "The Devil" Hughes is riding down Hollywood Boulevard on his way to the dentist ("I'm scared," he explained, "because I have serious Irish teeth, which is one step away from English teeth"). He's got the windows of his car rolled down, and he's bumping Britney Spears' "Toxic."

"Isn't it one of the greatest songs you've ever heard?" he asked, adding that the sight of someone like him blasting Britney is "probably an interesting thing to see." He's discussing the treatment for his band's next video — for the track "I Gotta Feeling (Just Nineteen)" — which will be filming in Hollywood this week. Hughes wonders aloud when Spears will be making a video of her own, because frankly, the man misses the pop star's sultry clips.

"Britney Spears videos rock, and I don't care how much she's singing or not singing, writing or not writing — I just want to see that girl make a comeback and make more videos," he explained, issuing an interesting proposition: "Britney, please let me help you, girl. I will do whatever you need to help you make that comeback."

Source: MTV.com

new topics

join