It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly animals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I was talking about this subject on another thread, but ill talk more about it here. Ive read reports of ghosts of animals, or animals ment to be dead, walking. Is this just an illusion? There is a theorym that animals can see what humans dont. I always see my dog sitting down in total silence and he turns his head to one side, ears raised as if he heard a very loud noise. He even barks when there is no-one there. Please post any pictures or stories you have on ghost animals.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well dogs do hear alot better than humans. They can hear much higher pitched noises, too. And some animals use those high pitched sounds to communicate or for navigation.. like bats. So that might be what your dog is listening to.

Or then it is listening to dogs barking long distances away.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have seen pictures on the web (though they are rare), where people have taken pictures of their pets acting strangely apparently at 'nothing' only to see in the photos afterwards spiritual manifestations eg. orbs, ectoplasm, ufo's etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Like dogs lifting thier paws in the air at nothing, and whining at the video recorder

top topics

join