It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Possession

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
dvd you just said your fear, you have a fear of speaking about fears...ha ha

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm glad some of you have decided to post your thoughts and opinions on this subject. There is no particular reason I am looking for information on this subject, it's just something that for some reason, I have been drawn to research lately. I have never had a real interest in the subject until a few days ago. I woke up one morning and was obsessed with learning all I could on the subject. I suppose there could be something to that as well. Any thoughts?

L3X

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Hello,
I have recently found myself in a position to gather as much information as possible about demonic possession. Are there any of you that have any first-hand experience with this, or knows someone who has. I am very much interested in the subject and am trying to gather as much information as possible. Anything you could share would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't have to be a personal experience, just anything. I look forward to hearing what this community has to say on this subject.

I could say that these "demonic possession" in reality are echoes of something which belongs to the past and when i say the past, i mean something of very old.
Not demons, church stuff etc. but they where simply humans like us but more more advanced.
Guess who were they?

[edit on 16-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
I could say that these "demonic possession" in reality are echoes of something which belongs to the past and when i say the past, i mean something of very old.
Not demons, church stuff etc. but they where simply humans like us but more more advanced.
Guess who were they?

Do you mean you know who "they" are? Is that what you are implying asking us to guess? If so, please share...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Experienced posession,demonic no,who is really able and trusted to be able to say,this is demonic or is it just another state of mind,tread carefully.very good post

L3X

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X
Guess who were they?

Do you mean you know who "they" are? Is that what you are implying asking us to guess? If so, please share...

Yes...
is quite simply, demonic possessions come from when the atlantis people echoes are trying to dial with us. Just echoes from a past very scary and distructive (atlantis destruction which afflicted EVERYTHING AROUND THIS PART OF GALAXY) .

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Where are you getting from this from? Where does this view come from? Personal experience?

L3X

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Where are you getting from this from? Where does this view come from? Personal experience?

from a very reliable source which has contact with someone who will publish for very few people a book where is told something of very amazing...mybe in the future i'll tell something else included the real history about star gates.
If you don't believe me, try to ask to a Remote Viewer if the Pyramid of Sun in Teotihuacan is accessible...

[edit on 17-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
By all means, please share with us.

L3X

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

By all means, please share with us.

dude, you have a u2u

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Very much appreciated. Does anyone else have any other thoughts on possession that they would like to share? I would really like to find someone who has personal experience with this. Not necassarily being possesed themselves, just knowing someone who was perhaps.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As they say be careful what you search for cause you might just find it. Opening your consciousness to certain areas allows for that reality to exist in your mind. I had a close friend's father wanting to be invisable. He read books on how to do so. Some sort of book...not sure what it was. So it had certain locations on it to do certain rituals to achieve a certain goal. He set off and opened that door out of curiousity. Well turns out that less then a year after that meeting he fell into a comma. It's been ten years now and he is still in some sort of coma. What's frightening is that when you see his father he looks at you, he sits up, he eats when fed, but he is not there. He's been invisible to his family since then. During the year transition he converted religions and moved his family. So all i can say is that there is a real force out there...you can see it in symbols like the ying and the yang. A balance in life it's really what reality you choose to take up and follow. ?? Hope this helps..

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I look forward to hearing what this community has to say on this subject.

My pastor has dealt with this. He says a better way to say it is "demonic attachment". In the 70's he had a church in California and one time at an evening service He remembers a man during the service who began crawling over and under the pews and if I remember right became vocally disruptive(I don't know if it was with words or simply sounds).

From my study of the Bible I have found the following. Fallen angels can try to influence us with temptations to do wrong.

Now whether demons and fallen angels are the same thing I do not know.

Before the flood of Noah, fallen angels cohabitated with human women and had offspring with them. These offspring were outside of the will of God. They were very evil and also giants(as in big). These giants were one of the main reasons for the flood. They were destroyed by the flood and their disembodied spirits were left without a body to inhabit.

These evil spirits are what can attach or possess someone. They long for a body since they once had one. There is an event told of in the Bible about a man(it might have been 2 men) that were inhabited by 2,000 of these evil spirits and Jesus ordered them out of the men they were tormenting. The evil spirits begged Jesus not to send them out of the body of the men without another body to inhabit. There was a herd of pigs nearby and the spirits wanted Jesus to allow them to enter the swine. Jesus did and the pigs became crazy and plunged over a cliff and drowned.

So they desperately want to have a physical body.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

I look forward to hearing what this community has to say on this subject.

My pastor has dealt with this. He says a better way to say it is "demonic attachment". In the 70's he had a church in California and one time at an evening service He remembers a man during the service who began crawling over and under the pews and if I remember right became vocally disruptive(I don't know if it was with words or simply sounds).

From my study of the Bible I have found the following. Fallen angels can try to influence us with temptations to do wrong.

Now whether demons and fallen angels are the same thing I do not know.

Before the flood of Noah, fallen angels cohabitated with human women and had offspring with them. These offspring were outside of the will of God. They were very evil and also giants(as in big). These giants were one of the main reasons for the flood. They were destroyed by the flood and their disembodied spirits were left without a body to inhabit.

These evil spirits are what can attach or possess someone. They long for a body since they once had one. There is an event told of in the Bible about a man(it might have been 2 men) that were inhabited by 2,000 of these evil spirits and Jesus ordered them out of the men they were tormenting. The evil spirits begged Jesus not to send them out of the body of the men without another body to inhabit. There was a herd of pigs nearby and the spirits wanted Jesus to allow them to enter the swine. Jesus did and the pigs became crazy and plunged over a cliff and drowned.

So they desperately want to have a physical body.

Yes I am familiar with that story. That is the story of Legion. So about your pastor. Do you know any more about what happened with this man? That sounds very interesting and I would like to know more about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by elab
As they say be careful what you search for cause you might just find it. Opening your consciousness to certain areas allows for that reality to exist in your mind. I had a close friend's father wanting to be invisable. He read books on how to do so. Some sort of book...not sure what it was. So it had certain locations on it to do certain rituals to achieve a certain goal. He set off and opened that door out of curiousity. Well turns out that less then a year after that meeting he fell into a comma. It's been ten years now and he is still in some sort of coma. What's frightening is that when you see his father he looks at you, he sits up, he eats when fed, but he is not there. He's been invisible to his family since then. During the year transition he converted religions and moved his family. So all i can say is that there is a real force out there...you can see it in symbols like the ying and the yang. A balance in life it's really what reality you choose to take up and follow. ?? Hope this helps..

So you think that because he wanted to be invisible he went into a coma. I see how you are trying to draw a parallel between a coma and invisibility, but I must say, that's a weak one. Do you really believe that his coma in some way is a granted wish for him?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So about your pastor. Do you know any more about what happened with this man? That sounds very interesting and I would like to know more about it.

He has had to deal with trying to get someone seperated from these spirits and it is not an enjoyable experience.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yes. I was asking in particular about the example you gave. Do you know what happened with the man who was crawling over and under pews and causing a vocal disturbance?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yes. I was asking in particular about the example you gave. Do you know what happened with the man who was crawling over and under pews and causing a vocal disturbance?

Not really, if I remember right He never saw him again.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That is interesting. I don't know if that could have been possession or not though. Could have just been some unruly teenager. Seems like that may be most likely. Also, you say your pastor has had to deal with demons before, where are you from? I didn't think these were that common anymore. Do you know if he has ever performed an exorcism?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I didn't think these were that common anymore. Do you know if he has ever performed an exorcism?

I am in Wisconsin. From what I know it isn't like an exorcism the catholic church makes out. Yes, he has had to deal with this before but I don't know anymore details.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join