It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surrounded by spheres of red color

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Every time I have an astral experience I always see myself surrounded by spheres of light, white light.

But in my last visit to my brother's house my husband was taken and got scared because when he woke up during the night he saw my body surrounded by small red spheres of lights.

He say that there were about 8 or 9 and some were around me while the rest were floating around the room.

We were sleeping in separate beds at the time.

He said that they were of bright reddish orange color.

But that is also the color of my aura around my head.

I had the best sleep that night and I didn't even dream of anything that I remember, but he still spoke of the experience for days.

Anybody had seen these type of spheres? or had any experience with them?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Was he paralised in his sleep by any chance though ?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
No, he was not paralized, because he said that he took the blanket and covered his head so he didn't have to see them.

He also said that he look again to see if they were gone but the spheres didn't not, so he just turned the other way and fell asleep.

I told him why he didn't wake me up but he said that he was so taken by what he saw that he forgot.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well it wasnt Sleep paralyze then which can cause illusions of many types, hmm this was a paranormal phenamon, hmm, sure somone intelligent in this subject can help you though fully. Could this be your Aura somhow i just thought of, i dunno...

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Galiega]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks Galiega for posting.

I will like to know if anybody else has seen these spheres also, I only seen them during out of body experiences and in white.

To me they are the true soul shape.

My daughter has seen them also but in bright green and small, she use to say that they were fairies.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hello I believe they are discarnate spirits who were maybe using your energy while your out of your body . you should have proper protection before venturing.
try heart chakra radiance too keep your self pure of any lingering psychic vampires/ entities.
members.aol.com...

home.xtra.co.nz...

sorry i don't know how to properly post links

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
oh and say" I banish all those not of pure intentions"
and "I accept those of divine nature"
and you can say it in your own special way it doesnt matter what you say as long as it has a meaning in your soul

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I though about vampirism but taking into consideration that I walked up feeling great I was not sure if they were energy vampires.

Now the astral travel is something that I have done since I was a child and I have seen all kind of parasites out there looking for a free ride, but I don't think it has to do with that in this occasion.

I believe they were benevolent.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
were you astral travelling that night?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhaerma
were you astral travelling that night?

No I was not, actually I had a dreamless sleep (very uncommon for me) and woke up refresh.

Plus I usually feel when something is not right or some malevolent force is around, usually I will wake up in guard, but that did not happen that night.

That is why I am trying to figure out what it could be.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
When you take a sleeping pill it causes very deep dreamless sleep and you feel refreshed. But those being could be taking your spiritual energy regardless I am not saying they are just be aware . they probably were the cause of your dreamless sleep .
Do you always remember all of your dreams? try heart chakra radiance anyway it will increase your skills in this area greatly

take care

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Dhaerma

Thanks for the tip, I do not use any sleep enhancement I rather do meditation before sleeping.

My dreams are always very vivid even smell and taste is vivid, but once in while I do have a dreamless sleep, although is not such thing we all dream but is that we do not remember.

Everybody have been very nice in your responses, thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Its been nice talking to you

your welcome

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Dhaerma]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have seen red spheres in my room, several of them moving slowly in a circular pattern. This happened quite a few years ago after I had been meditating. It was a thing of wonder to see, though it didn't last long, before they faded and were gone. No clue as to what it was, though.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's a shame your husband didn't photograph them or anything. I hope this isn't asking too much, but could you try setting up a video camera to tape the area around your bed while you sleep? You can also try using a regular photo camera that has a time lapse function on it. If you actually capture anything on film, that would be pretty amazing.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Actually after reading some links and searching it seems that they are very common.

Is two different groups that approach this phenomena one believes that they are spirits and the way the spirit will look after shedding the physical body.

I agree with this one.

The other is that they are pesky parasites of malevolent spirits that get close to living people to drain energy from them, much like human to human vampires.

While I agree that is pesky parasites out there none of this world and that is also people able to drain energies from others I do not believe that this spheres are like that.

The spheres can be seen in different colors and sides, some claim to see creatures inside in the center.

My husband claims that they were translucent.

While in my astral travels the white spheres I have encounter are big and with very power light emanating from within and they communicate with authority and they tend to stick together.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Sunday the 13 of july 6.20 am
A bright sunny morning with good visibity.
I was driveing my car and for a breif moment i drove through a clusster of white spheres about the size of golf balls but brighter.
It was the strangest thing ive ever known.
They didnt penitrate my car but i drove through them???
Mark stevenson.
[email protected]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
white spheres while driveing ???
mark stevenson
26 laverdene avenue
Totley
Sheffield
S17 4hf

[email protected]

new topics