It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann on the Bill of Right! (that's the one right Americans still have)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This was posted on another board and anyone who believes in the war on terror can hardly disagree:

I feel our government isnt doing enough. They need to eliminate everything. I say no one can be out at night past 8 oclock. Only terrorist and theives are out that late. And that freedom of speech and press need to be eliminated, seriously No one should be able to speak their mind, especially if it doesnt agree with mine. And assholes like Keith Olbermann need to stop making this administration look bad, he is helping the enemy, I mean just look at how many terrorist subscribe and watch liberal programs. MORE NEEDS TO BE DONE! I dont like the fact that I can just go out and do whatever I want.

IMHO, this is the best HR 6166 MP3 out there! This will allow you to understand the whole agenda in one hour.

yousendit.com[/url ]

These mp3s aren't bad either:

First Hour MP3:
www.senderberl.com...
2nd Hour MP3:
www.senderberl.com...

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
HELPING THE ENEMY????

How could anyone be so freeking blind?

The American people are NOT the enemy.

The U.S. Constitution is NOT a worthless piece of parchment.

You should be glad that Keith still has the right to speak freely against this cesspool of corruption.

If you want to limit the freedom of speech, move to China!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
seems to me that conspiraciesabound is being sarcastic

on a serious note...

there is only one ammendment left that bush and his cronies have not tried to eliminate yet, the 3rd ammendment.

although that would fall in line with his agenda after all the other ammendments are eliminated.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
conspiraciesabound

I do truly hope you are being sarcastic cause if not I believe you are in the wrong country....Maybe North Korea is more your flavor.

Keith has been saying what alot of AMERICANS feel. We know something vile is afoot in our leadership And Keith has the cajones to call it like it is.

The duty to uphold and defend the Constitution against enemies; both foreign and domestic, is not the sole responsibility of the military; it is the responsibility of EVERY citizen of this nation.

Oh and as far as people not needing to be out late? Any Idea as to how many jobs are night jobs? How early bakers need to get up? Newpaper employees? "The city that never sleeps"... ever ring a bell?

Anyway, go Keith, go.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Is it possible that G.W.Bush and his political/corporate cronies are really the enemy of the people?

One way to cut back on corporate power is to eliminate Mutual Funds, and other large stock holding agencies, or make it illegal to allow them to be voted by the boards of directors. Once the power of corporations is transferred back to the non-agency shareholders corporations will become more responsive and responsible.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Is it possible that G.W.Bush and his political/corporate cronies are really the enemy of the people?

One way to cut back on corporate power is to eliminate Mutual Funds, and other large stock holding agencies, or make it illegal to allow them to be voted by the boards of directors. Once the power of corporations is transferred back to the non-agency shareholders corporations will become more responsive and responsible.

Of course they're the enemy of the people! Hardly anyone paid attention when Bush, reading from a scripted speech said, "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people and neither do we".

www.cjrdaily.org...

That was a scripted speech and it was a rare moment of honesty from someone who lies for a living.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by conspiraciesabound]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So where are the pro-Bush now when the true hit the mainstream medias?
They will say that it's Bush bashing and that Olbermann is a bad liberal and bla bla bla. Those who support Bush are against this country, his consitution, against his population and are blind.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So where are the pro-Bush now when the true hit the mainstream medias?
They will say that it's Bush bashing and that Olbermann is a bad liberal and bla bla bla. Those who support Bush are against this country, his consitution, against his population and are blind.

This is nothing to laugh about, this whole process will mean the end of the world as know it... we have been set back 1000 years, at least.

top topics

join