It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:
L3X

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This morning i was going to school and i looked up to the sky. I connected what i saw with chemtrails but i don't want make a quickly conclusion so..I want some your opinions about what i shooted this morning.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Chemtrails don't exist, they are normal Contrails. BUT, if I were a chemtrail beleiver yes they are Chemtrails.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

L3X

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
Chemtrails don't exist, they are normal Contrails. BUT, if I were a chemtrail beleiver yes they are Chemtrails.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

This morning when i saw these trails I thought they were chemtrails at once, then in a picture there is a difference between a normal chemtrail and one of a plane...
the sky around there was clear, so mainly the first picture and these crossed are a lot suspicious.

another guy from my town has seen these chemtrails since 2 days. (the window of his class evidently permit a clear view of the sky)

[edit on 11-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

the sky around there was clear, so mainly the first picture and these crossed are a lot suspicious.

So what is suspicious about two planes croosing flight paths?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
howard pleae look at this image:

img245.imageshack.us...

it clearly show the problem with contrails.

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
howard pleae look at this image:

img245.imageshack.us...

it clearly show the problem with contrails.

snoopyuk

You said "contrails."

I've never said that there aren't serious questions about the effects of contrails on climate.

But that has nothing to do with what the chemtrail hoax.

According to the Chemmies, all of that is part of a deliberate spraying campaign.

Just think about the logistics involved if that were true.

[edit on 12-10-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Looks like practice maneuvers to me....

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Snoopy, It isn’t like that every single day, is it? Of course not. So, while the effects of contrails on cloud cover are apparent in that photo, you have to ask a couple of questions.

1) Are the contrails the cause of the cloud cover or is the cloud cover (or the weather system that caused the cloud cover) the cause of the contrails?

2) In other words would the clouds still have formed even if there were no aircraft flying?

L3X

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by L3X

So what is suspicious about two planes croosing flight paths?

well, initially nothing because the trail of the plane shooted in the picture 11102006059 was strange (too long for a normal plane) but it disappear instantly then in the picture 11102006055, at left side of the chemtrail there is a trail plane but not a plane

[edit on 12-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

well, initially nothing because the trail of the plane shooted in the picture 11102006059 was strange (too long for a normal plane) but it disappear instantly then in the picture 11102006055, at left side of the chemtrail there is a trail plane but not a plane

I've read that three times now, and I still can't figure out what you are saying. You want to try that again in English?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Chemtrails are fake huh?

video.google.com...

But what if ? They are real?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I am sorry but I dont think those are chemtrails. They look like regular contrails to me. It is very hard to tell a chemtrail from a contrail in a picture, if the entire sky looks white and messy in the picture, then maybe you may have some chemtrail pics. I can really never tell the difference through the camera lens. I have only seen them in real life, and I feel to really know you have to have been spotting aircraft most of your life before the late 90's. Unless you know someone that can tell the difference and can point out examples in real life.

Ignore the debunkers, they are rather unimaginative types that have only seen contrails and think that is what the people who have seen them are talking about.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Ignore the debunkers, they are rather unimaginative types that have only seen contrails and think that is what the people who have seen them are talking about.

People who beleive in Chemtrails are unimaginative types who often think what debunkers are like. According to most Chemtrail beleivers Contrails only last a few seconds, while Chemtrails linger in the sky for ages. That was what that picture shows, that's why I said if you beleive in Chemtrails then they would be.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiFtEeN
Chemtrails are fake huh?
video.google.com...

A ROTORLESS helicopter? Priceless! Thanks for the chuckle

But seriously, I would question any source that attempts to pass off such a 'shopped photo as something authentic

[edit on 10/13/2006 by eaglewingz]

L3X

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

I've read that three times now, and I still can't figure out what you are saying. You want to try that again in English?

In the picture 11102006059 there is a plane, and his trail seemed strange but it was normal because it disappear instantly (however in his path left a long trail, unusual) then in the picture 11102006055 there is a chemtrail, and at left there is a trail of a plane but not a plane
is more clear now?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

is more clear now?

Not particularly, but I think I can figure it out. I take it that you are not a native English speaker.

Edit: I see you are from Italy.

If there are two planes that leave contrails of different lengths, then they are probably flying at different altitudes.

Even a cahnge of a few thousand feet can change the temperature and relative humidity factors to the point where a contral persists or not.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by HowardRoark]

L3X

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by L3X

is more clear now?

Not particularly, but I think I can figure it out. I take it that you are not a native English speaker.

Edit: I see you are from Italy.

If there are two planes that leave contrails of different lengths, then they are probably flying at different altitudes.

Even a cahnge of a few thousand feet can change the temperature and relative humidity factors to the point where a contral persists or not.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by HowardRoark]

In these pictures there are 2 types of contrails by planes: one apparently normal. shooted in the first picture and the other which is long and in the sky, disappeared suddenly
Mainly there is only a plane because in the first picture near the chemtrail, there is only a contrail and not a plane.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

According to most Chemtrail beleivers Contrails only last a few seconds, while Chemtrails linger in the sky for ages. That was what that picture shows, that's why I said if you beleive in Chemtrails then they would be.

Well I think the ones that determine if it is a contrail or a chemtrail by just duration does not understand weather and how it interacts with a vapourtrail. I have seen contrails get all fat and fluffy and almost turn into a cloud. This doesnt mean it is a chemtrail.

This is what I mean by you guys dont use your imagination, or your ability to filter things very well. There are a lot of people that jumped on the chemtrail thing because of the internet. They then see normal contrails from the jet traffic from a lot of heavies busing sheep back and forth and think that because they linger and puff up they are chemtrails.

edit: I really should read my post before I hit submit, my laptop has some funky keys that dont work like they should.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

join