It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding women, Error in the Prophets noted by Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If Jesus/God created us, then it's his/her responsibility to change what's wrong in the world. Not mine. It may be my desire, but it is indeed not my responsibility.

I have free-will apparently. Free-will is the fundamental cause of all 'wrongs'. Perhaps the almighty should have left free-will in the tool chest.

:edit: I give witness to myself all the time. So do you, so does everyone.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by nextguyinline]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Christ has promised that in the Kingdom Age we will have a "utopian" society but that the world must go through great tribulation before that time.
Hifiguy, I stand with you in your hope for a kinder, gentler world in which we all do our part to attain such a lofty goal, however; but though we or an angel from heaven preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. (Gal. 1:8) Strong words but that's how serious it is to mess with the message of Christ. Even Christ said, I come not to bring peace but a sword. Christ's evangel (gospel) was not a "feel good, politically correct" one but one that upset quite a few people so much so that He was killed for it.
If you have a message for us of new age philosophy please just give it to us straight. Don't attach Christ's signature to it.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Are you sure? You have in the past accused others as being channellers, who were not.

Remember, that viewing the Akashic Records is not the same thing as channelling the lunar-astral bodies and egos of deceased personalities.

Point taken.

He claimed to have gleaned this from the Akashic Records and there wasn't a mention of a guide in the things I saw. I'll remind myself to doublecheck next time and make sure I get it right!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Channeled? Inspired? Tongues? Angels talking to man? God Talking to Moses? Dreams?

A believer will tell you it can come from anywhere. And if anything,
perhaps it is a safeguard against the possibility of people deleting vital scriptures.

If one reads the Aquarian Gospel they will find a side of Christ that that may assist them with their faith....

The unbeliever will continually question the source, but the believer is continually listening for the shepard.

I put it in the same category as the Narnia series or "Ben Hur" or "The 10 Commandments" movie or even the "Left Behind" series. It's inspirational Christian literature and it's written by a preacher, but it should not be considered in the same category as the Bible.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Dream...

Hand written word?

A voice?

Byrd...if a being of light came to you in your room..or in a dream..and said he was the Truth...and that he wanted you to write a book...

and you were to write of it...

1000 years from now..or 10000....

Byrd : Read your own words..

I put it in the same category as the Narnia series or "Ben Hur" or "The 10 Commandments" movie or even the "Left Behind" series. It's inspirational Christian literature and it's written by a preacher, but it should not be considered in the same category as the Bible.

The Bible is a compilation of Books written by men to explain Divinity revealed and their wish.

Not all of the men where scholars...

Peace

[edit on 30-12-2006 by HIFIGUY]

[edit on 30-12-2006 by HIFIGUY]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join