It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an even closer look at agents of the matrix...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
deoxy.org...

yet and still there is great work to be done by all of humanity, regardless...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yeah - like we are all supposed to drop a little acid to "expand our consciousness". You got to be kidding. Perhaps some of out posters have consumed to much "consciousness expanding agents". Expand it enough you will see purple snow, spiders big as dogs, etc. (These were things told to me by some of my acquaintances who "expanded their consiousness"). Perhaps it is time for the "brave new world" and soma. As for me, I prefer my "unexpanded consciousness".

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
To each there own I say,

but watch how far you go down roads you have never travelled before because there may be no way back.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
it is actually a synthetic of a natural growing fungi...

food is food i feel good knowing it gives me nutrients...
books are books i feel good knowing it gives me knowledge...

aspects of mind altering substances are just what they are...

i would not condone anything to anyone, people make up their own minds as to what books and foods they want to eat...

but i would say stay away from acid for it is not "real"...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I can't approve this site because it justifies killing animals... the same old story... we don't become more stupid but can increase our conscienceness... while other animals can't... so why shouldn't killing animals be justified... they are not as conscience of their environment as we are...

That is always the story leading out of these kind of sites...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
is that all the chaos you see is necessary and that the institutions are "acting" these out as a learning lesson to further the enlightened mind in their consciousness...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
is that all the chaos you see is necessary and that the institutions are "acting" these out as a learning lesson to further the enlightened mind in their consciousness...

Do you see what I mean? It justifies chaos... it justifies killing... just by saying it is necessary etc.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i did not imply such things but wanted persons to see the site...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   

i did not imply such things but wanted persons to see the site...

I know you din't imply such things... I just wanted to show that those sites about conscienceness don't necessary have to be that good... perhaps they also have the opposite effect... that it justifies something which can't be justified...?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
and i see left and right, it is good to understand the varacity of both paths before i decide to step out on faith...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   

and i see left and right, it is good to understand the varacity of both paths before i decide to step out on faith...

What did you thought when you read the Gospel of Thomas... it is just a nonsense talker... or perhaps he told the truth... do you also take those leftsides... or just the rightsides which fits in the picture of the God you have...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
In the highest level of knowing, that of knowing the very makeup of the universe, killing is codoned. All you see is just a subpart of the all encompassing One. Only lessons. Killing is part of it all. It is only lessons. Now if you believe you are just a sack of condensed atoms then "killing" other sacks of condensed atoms wouldn't appear to fit into any "plan". But when you "know yourself" then you realize that it's there for a reason. And so is everything else you see or can imagine. There is no separation at all. It is illusionary. There is no bad or good. There is no good and evil. They exist in our collective imaginary world now but they are no more than illusions for learning. Think beyond this measly life that could end this very second. Then the universe will open it's mysteries to you.

I can think of nothing that could not be justified given my perspective. Who am I to judge a piece of God whatever form it takes?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
in other words why would i allow a book or law telling me how to act distract me from doing right?...

i walk the path, and that is of constant resistance...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   

in other words why would i allow a book or law telling me how to act distract me from doing right?...

i walk the path, and that is of constant resistance...

Then why should you allow the Bible to believe in a good God, while perhaps he isn't... why would you believe the book which says there is a creator of all?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
which is why your side always looses the battle, you judge and impose on others thinking you can impose on sons of men, failing to realize that these are your paranoid views created by a fear of being alone...
the father has many faces but some will not see the light or dark of day yet...

do you know how hard it is to advance to your heaven having your views?
do you know how difficult you make it for men to be with the stress you impose(and not on me either i stay stress free)?
do you not think this will come back to you?
it will and the being you worship will revel in the fact you were not selfish enough to be on his level and will torment and torture you untill the last drop of emotional excretions are gone from your body...
have fun...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   

do you not think this will come back to you?
it will and the being you worship will revel in the fact you were not selfish enough to be on his level and will torment and torture you untill the last drop of emotional excretions are gone from your body...
have fun...

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

deoxy.org...

Oh 'That Matrix' hehe. I was thinking, hmm yes they all seem to have gone to the same store to pick up their shades. Small observation of mine.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

deoxy.org...

~~~+++~~~

bigsage, theres a lot of better pages at that site...

some would find the www.voxfux.com...
a more hospitable environ than deoxy.org

viva-la-diff er ance

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
and the added link i appreciate that...

new topics

top topics

join