It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freezing Alaskans Say No To Chavez Heating Oil in Defense of Bush!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'd take the free heating oil in a heart beat. I dont care if its laced with the blood of slaughtered children. gimmee!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

You see, the problem is that the U.N Headquarters are in New York, New York which is not "international soil," as you term it. It is on the sovereign land of the United States of America.

I know the word sovereign is a dirty word in the increasingly globalistic world, but the last time I checked, America was still a sovereign nation. For someone to come to any headquarters palced on a sovereign country's soil and degrrade its President is rather offensive..

[edit on 12-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

Um, right. Where then exactly are world leaders supposed to discuss these things - in outer space??

The UN building happens to be in NYC yes, NYC being a part of america. However unless you can magically make the UN building hover over international waters, then it will always be on a sovereign country's soil. And on that soil (whoever's it may be, or whoever their pres happens to be) they will be subject to have their leader charactarized in this way when they behave in the manner that BushCo has. I will ask you again - where, if not the UN building, are world leaders supposed to meet to discuss these things?

<< 1   >>

join