It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking- Post Conventional Concentration Camp

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Guangzhou China, LA, Denver : gang stalked, drugged, fumigated, driven insane.

The new genocide: MULTISTALKING

Gang stalking is a post conventional form of torture, one that has created an experiential concentration camp, in which there are no walls, guards, concrete floors. It is an the insidious destruction of innocent peoples lives, leading to life long hell on earth, or induced suicide.

What has happened, is that through technological advancements, advancements in communications technology, and an identifiable transformation in community, a transformation that has resulted fromthe aforementioned technological advances, the moral consciousness of people in advanced industrial countries has been altered significantly.

Advances in technology and communications has caused fissures in the conventional formation of community has thus has lead to new types of social consciousnesses.

I have heard that gang stalking is like school yard bullying brought to the adult world, I think it is something far more serious and sinister, and that such a view as the school yard comparison is simplistic, and far from reality.

An account of my own experience being gang stalked includes extreem psychological harassment, druggings, fumigations,electronic harassment, and the usual street theatre,etc.

It has been done on an international flight,fumigated and drugged with laced cigarettes in an international airport in the US, and has had complicity with baggage securtiy of an international airport.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
WTF? Are you still here?

Are you the only person that experiences this or do you have concrete support for your hallucinations?

Please provide links or stop wasting our time.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
links
www.gangstalking.ca

more tomorrow.

night

oh, who is WTF

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
ok.....so who is doing this stalking?
and which airport did this happen? i haven't been in many airports, but the ones i have been in haven't allowed smoking in the building, excepting maybe one room specifically designed for it.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Only you can help yourself man. Do not let it go on.

www.schizophrenia.com...
www.schizophrenia.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
WTF has this got to do with 911?
WTF are you on about?

MR

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
WTF has this got to do with 911?
WTF are you on about?

MR

Hey,
Calm down it's a new member. It's about "Gang Stalking" better known as "Paranoid Schizophrenia" (imo) I do agree with factfinder38 after watching the videos on these websites, that this person (in the videos at least) needs help of some sort.

Gang Stalking Video

Presentation

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   

i didn't even realise this was in the 911 conspiracy section! i just saw it on the recent posts thing.

so yeah...maybe a mod could move it?

and interesting video xeros, i didn't know anything about this gang stalking.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If you guys think this dude is PS, then god help 90% of the posters in the ATS Paranormal forum.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
www.sbindymedia.org...

www.jbhfile.com...

reality of post 911 possible NSA sponsored post conventional concentration camps

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
this is a quote taken directly from the first site you posted nilheim.

Of course, all of this could be puffery on his part if it were not for the very real fact that I had the most bizarre experiences possible when doing my political work in Harvard Square. Individuals would show up suddenly with cameras, take pictures and then these pictures would be doctored and posted on IndyMedia websites in an attempt to harass me. One stalker turned out to be a cop who infiltrated our group and attempted to plant drugs in my bag (he asked me if he could stash them there). When I found his photo, with his name and his identification as a cop, well obviously I had to conclude that something was up.

this is a serious accusation, if indeed a police officer did this it is criminal. yet from a cursory examination of the site i see no reference to him reporting this singular act to the police force higher ups that this officer would be employed under. seems a little dubious. and i still don't see how this pertains to 911 conspiracies. and definitely nothing about "post conventional concentration camps" as you state.

admittedly the videos xeros posted are strange, but hardly evidence of mass groups of people harrasing individuals for no apparent purpose other than to mess with them.
as for the woman in those videos, how does she know those people don't live there? not everyone works a 9-5 job. and late teens to early twenty year olds riding bikes around and hanging out at street corners isn't all that odd. especially when they ride past a person getting into a car with a camera hidden underneath a black cloth who doesn't actually go anywhere. if anything that kid was probably paranoid about what SHE was doing.

qoute taken from:

www.sbindymedia.org...

optimus

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I should be, perhaps, posting on the political forum, as I do feel that this phenomena is impinges upon political-law-social spheres.

though since I find myslef in the 911 forum, there are, within contours of the gang stalking, approachable tenticles that shed glimmers of possible related 911 conspiracy dimentions.

If I may direct your attentiont to a link, in the hopes that remarks which have, in no uncertain way, resulted from knee twitching or jerking, be seen as such.

9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com...

Knee jerkingis a physcial problem, and you should visit a doctor or medical center to remedy the problem, or else you will have proclivities toward verbal or textual expressions that are founded on tunnel vision.

It would be good for people to look it to the reality of this phenomena,gang stalking that it, not knee jerking, though knee jerking is something that may cause a person with the right connections to hire a gang stalking crew to stalk a former lover, political-or work related enemy, or simply have someone who has pissed one off, gang stalked.

It is real, and needs to be addressed.The ramifications concerning such may have links to NSA or gov't organs, as some experts and journalists believe, though what is certain is that it is a true pernicious tactic that can be used to destroy innocent peoples lives.

Akind humanity is better than an unkind humanity.

Hamperingthe development of the human race is evil.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

blog.aclu.org.../archives/21-Impressions-of-Guantanamo.html

educate-yourself.org...

www.raven1.net...

[edit on 11-10-2006 by nilheim]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Another good link to enlighten us all to these possible realities:

indymedia.us...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Seek professional help.

Your not that important that someone would, or mulitipul people I should say.. would want to "stalk" you.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

this is a quote taken directly from the first site you posted nilheim.

Of course, all of this could be puffery on his part if it were not for the very real fact that I had the most bizarre experiences possible when doing my political work in Harvard Square. Individuals would show up suddenly with cameras, take pictures and then these pictures would be doctored and posted on IndyMedia websites in an attempt to harass me. One stalker turned out to be a cop who infiltrated our group and attempted to plant drugs in my bag (he asked me if he could stash them there). When I found his photo, with his name and his identification as a cop, well obviously I had to conclude that something was up.

this is a serious accusation, if indeed a police officer did this it is criminal. yet from a cursory examination of the site i see no reference to him reporting this singular act to the police force higher ups that this officer would be employed under. seems a little dubious. and i still don't see how this pertains to 911 conspiracies. and definitely nothing about "post conventional concentration camps" as you state.

admittedly the videos xeros posted are strange, but hardly evidence of mass groups of people harrasing individuals for no apparent purpose other than to mess with them.
as for the woman in those videos, how does she know those people don't live there? not everyone works a 9-5 job. and late teens to early twenty year olds riding bikes around and hanging out at street corners isn't all that odd. especially when they ride past a person getting into a car with a camera hidden underneath a black cloth who doesn't actually go anywhere. if anything that kid was probably paranoid about what SHE was doing.

qoute taken from:

www.sbindymedia.org...

optimus

My observations exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dude on the bike in the video looked like a typical young 20 something, and he was probably wondering what the hell the freak in the car with the black hood was doing.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
paranoid- www.dictionary.com...

par‧a‧noid  [par-uh-noid]

–adjective 1. of, like, or suffering from paranoia.
–noun 2. a person suffering from paranoia.

also from same source

par‧a‧noi‧a  Pronunciation[par-uh-noi-uh]
–noun 1. Psychiatry. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hostility of others, sometimes progressing to disturbances of consciousness and aggressive acts believed to be performed in self-defense or as a mission.
2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.

personally i think this applies directly to this gangstalking.
in today's world with all the technology and shrinking privacy ( from more heavily populated metro areas to increase of surveillance tech for private properties and businesses) people feel like the world is getting too small and that everyone is always watching everyone else. and to an extent this is true. however, these gangstalkings as i've said seem to fullfill no real purpose. if their true goal is to destroy the victim's mind, easier ways are available. severe beatings from masked individuals, rapes and gang rapes, a mugging. hanging around someone's house long enough for the person to notice you, and then to frequently notice you, in all likelyhood taking weeks if not more time, it just seems highly inefficient and nonsensical.

however i'm gonna try and say that it's possible....but highly to extremely unlikely that this actually happens to anyone.

optimus

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Actually everyone was looking (gang stalking) at the camera lady, because she is sitting in her car acting like an idiot.. It is human nature to look at someone when you are facing or looking toward that person..

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The only danger here is people like you getting other schizophrenics to believe you. They are already vulnerable, and to suggest in these videos, that all they want is for people to accept it, is ridiculous.

Do you know why the police don't give a FK? Because thre is nothing criminal going on and no evidence for anything.

The woman is clearly in denial from watching the second video. These innocent people should be Fking PSSED OFF! for this filming of them and accusing of them being "Gang Stalkers" I hope that they find this and sue that woman to make her realise her delususions.

I know how schizophrenia can affect people, but to say "oh well, it's real to them" and let them set up "support" groups for others is the only danger I can see here. It is heightening a sense of paranoia in vulnerable and already frightened people.

This is not acceptable behavior (imo). Although I'm sure sometimes people will get revenge in one way or another, this is hardly a 'phenomena' and issue in society.

Do you even realise the effort and money it would take to get "seven cars, four cyclists and three pedestrians" (walking dogs) to pointlessly hang around an unimportant schizophrenic "harassing" them? Any 'normal' person would not give a FK or even realise, but this is clear for everyone to see if they watch these:-

Gang Stalking Video

Presentation

I really feel sorry for this woman, but I am angered that people aren't more blunt by saying "Get some help, You are not helping anyone and are a danger to society"
Oh, and I suspect that you think that I'm in on it now?

The only thing that this illustrates (perfectly) is paranoid schizophrenia. Please, for yours and others wellbeing, realise this and get some help!

www.schizophrenia.com...

[edit on 12-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I did not realize that I was on a thread that put me in the presence amongst philestines, but that is alright, I believe that by crossing cultural boundaries people are able to better understand their won culture more fully.

[PDF] An Anti GangStalking Activity Site ( A GSAS )

I think I shall leave here and go stare a some televsion programing, afterwhcih I shall return, perhaps with new and insightful knowledge concerning current affairs.

I hear a voice....."honey....bring the chips, Oprah is on, I can't get up out of this huge sofa that seems to envelope my entire lower body"

Gotta go

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nilheim
I did not realize that I was on a thread that put me in the presence amongst philestines, but that is alright, I believe that by crossing cultural boundaries people are able to better understand their won culture more fully.

[PDF] An Anti GangStalking Activity Site ( A GSAS )

I think I shall leave here and go stare a some televsion programing, afterwhcih I shall return, perhaps with new and insightful knowledge concerning current affairs.

I hear a voice....."honey....bring the chips, Oprah is on, I can't get up out of this huge sofa that seems to envelope my entire lower body"

Gotta go

It's just my opinion, this site is for discussion after all and not everyone is going to agree. I can be swayed, given good evidence though but this just seems to be a collection of unrelated events. Don't let me or anyone else put you off.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join