It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Aliens Keep Abducting us. Didnt they figure out how to clone a person so they dont have to

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I agree with Observe. I think that they come here and abduct some to create a new race. I also believe this was described in the Bible in Genesis. Of course they can and probably do clone us. Cloning is not that hard, but a clone kept in a lab would not have the same experiences as someone bred on earth. Another thought...Maybe there is a huge research project going on here on Earth. A study of clones engineered in a lab and hybrids bred on Earth. It all makes for some interesting thinking.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If this thread is taken seriously; Just grabbing banks of sperm and eggs is not enough. They need female 'hosts' to carry the hybrids to term. Even their advanced technology has been unable to replicate the incubatory biology of the human anatomy. You can freeze and store all the 'seeds' you want, but the homosapien womb is still an absolute necessity for development after fertilization/germination. But they're disgusted by it; Alien R&D is all it is,

Much of the other exprimentation/mutilation/abduction issues revolve around attempts to overcome such bio-limitations and enhance the process.

You think this is scary now? Wait until they figure out they really don't need us anymore... And they're not that far off. Don't you think all these abduction experiments would eventually reach a conclusion result/realized objective??

At that point, unless the benevolent species intervene, we're toast, and Earth will be theirs...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Earth is there's.

We have the land and live above because we can breathe the air. The Grey's can't because there is to much oxygen in it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join