It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask the Colonel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
OK Colonel, here's my question. SHould the state of Isreal exist and if so what should the US's policy be towards it?

Should exist as a secular society.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Colonel. I have a question. What is your favorite food?

Chinese---Roast Duck

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
are you antagonistically motivated into being a liberal? and r u really a lawyer

Yes.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
So ok lemme think of something here..as to not leave that other impression in this thread. How old were you when..no wait! Do you believe in alien life forms? And why?

Yes, I believe they are demons.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

So ok lemme think of something here..as to not leave that other impression in this thread. How old were you when..no wait! Do you believe in alien life forms? And why?

I think I'm going to be ill. He and I agree again. There must be something wrong with me. William, call me a medic.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

I think I'm going to be ill. He and I agree again. There must be something wrong with me. William, call me a medic.

One religious person who has compassion for humanity and another who has none.

At least you can take heart in your differences there.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm going to be ill for a completely different reason. See how religion clouds the mind....

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Call me one too.
oh no....

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
GreenKoolaide, I'm glad to see that you are not the typical kneejerk, but one that realizes that as a conservative that wants to help those who really need it, and teach all to fish so that the government can't control them by controlling the fish, I and those like me are the ones that actually care about people and are compassionate. The others want to look like they care, much like Satan is the Angel of Light, but also the one that leads one many to Hell.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   

GreenKoolaide, I'm glad to see that you are not the typical kneejerk, but one that realizes that as a conservative that wants to help those who really need it, and teach all to fish so that the government can't control them by controlling the fish, I and those like me are the ones that actually care about people and are compassionate. The others want to look like they care, much like Satan is the Angel of Light, but also the one that leads one many to Hell.

Teach a man to fish, then have a corporation buy up the lake so they can't fish unless they work for the corporation. Then, they can OWN 1 out of every 20 fish they catch...

This is the repugnant way!:shk:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Teach a man to fish, then have a corporation buy up the lake so they can't fish unless they work for the corporation. Then, they can OWN 1 out of every 20 fish they catch...

and to the democack?

take another man's lake and distribute his fish to 20 people that are on the lake shore watching him do all the work.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
YHeah, whatever Colonel. Now how about the answer to my question, huh? Or am I gonna have to sue your Esquire Arse for false advertisement?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

and to the democack?

take another man's lake and distribute his fish to 20 people that are on the lake shore watching him do all the work.

He conveniently forgets the welfare-to-work program by Clinton.:shk:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So did anyone else that never saw it implamented. unless you call work, popping out 6 babies and smoking crack.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   

YHeah, whatever Colonel. Now how about the answer to my question, huh? Or am I gonna have to sue your Esquire Arse for false advertisement?

There is a Channel 1.

Primedia's Channel One is a company that delivers two minutes of advertising and ten minutes of "news," banter and fluff to captive audiences of about eight million students in 12,000 schools across the country.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ah, I see. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

So did anyone else that never saw it implamented. unless you call work, popping out 6 babies and smoking crack.

Look, nobody told you to bring your family life into this...

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My question is:

Why on BTS is it 8 pages and only 5 pages here?

Am I not seeing the BTSers postage in this threadadon?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Look, nobody told you to bring your family life into this...

Wait, you're a liberal, and a lawyer?

my father left us young while my mother popped out babies and smoked crack...

wellfare kids...
this is all starting to make sence now...

dad? is that you?

lmao

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
My question is:

Why on BTS is it 8 pages and only 5 pages here?

Am I not seeing the BTSers postage in this threadadon?

The pagination is different. ATS has reverted back to the 25 posts per page.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join