It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the world end?Your Opinion.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
When is it a "world's end"? When all humans on Earth have died? If that's what's required to say that the world has "ended", then I'll say:
1.Asteroid/Meteor

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have every hope that the world does not end because I want humanity to reach for the stars and colonize other worlds.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I think the human race will eventually die out because of nuclear war.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The Earth will eventually be engulfed by the sun as it expands, incinerating everything the human race has contributed to the Universe.

So some of you are right, the Earth will end in fire.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
of Humans will leave the planet earth long before the earth dies a natural death. Colonize on other planets...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i have to say Asteroid/Meteor since my dreams of the world ending is always caused by asteroids

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i belive that tidal waves will come volcanoes earthquakes after everything will turn black

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the sleeping god will awaken and the dream that is our world will end.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'v always thought of life as fish in a fishtank.

One of these days someone's going to change the water and tip our bowl upside down.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I believe the earth will end after the rapture, as for nuclear war thats a bigger probability

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
How will the world end? I'm not sure if we will even be here to witness it. Natural causes is likely.. A meteor hit this planet once, but survived.. The planet was ice, life still went on.. Even fire has life, so there will still be existence.. Minerals, atoms, is a life form.. If your asking, when will we die? I'm not sure.. There is a chance that resources would be lost before we seen some event such as the sun expanding.. Though I think the rotation of the planet earth is slightly off a degree or two, which is crucial to any planet, considering we can just float away into oblivion. If the human race was going to be deminished, I would rather we be dominated by some other alien race, and go with a fight.. Thus, they remembering the names of the warriors called homosapiens. Though, that's something you see in a SCI-FI movie.. Does it matter how we cease to exist? Honestly, I think the human race will end sooner than people hope to believe.. Than cockroaches will be next in line for dominance... They deserve it!

[edit on 21-4-2007 by MadSeason313]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join