It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found some 911 Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just found some 911 photos, some that I haven't seen before, so I created a gallery if anyone is interested. It's at here.

Most of the photos are of the aftermath, with a few as it was occuring.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, these must be useful pictures in the right hands. There must be thousands more out there in the public realm not known about. Let the truth out and save humanity.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
DEBUNKERS: How did all of those HIGH LEVEL windows get BLOWN out by a gravity driven collapse?

Please provide scientific details.

For example... the FIFTYTH floor of this: marker.gunzhost.com...
buildings windows are COMPLETELY BLOWN OUT ON THE BACK OF THE STRUCTURE... let me guess, the perfectly VERTICAL gravity driven collapse did this?

SCIENTIFIC ANSWERS ONLY.

DO it.

PROVE YOURSELVES.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Compressed air from the pancaking. It's a testament to the NYC building code that the entire city wasn't blown away by it...

I'm serious.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nQuire
Compressed air from the pancaking. It's a testament to the NYC building code that the entire city wasn't blown away by it...

I'm serious.

You're serious? About what? Panckaing? Oh please don't say that!

At least state that, " updrafts caused by the falling rubble, along with heated air, ( from a possible mini-pyroclastic flow ), caused debris to travel up the sides of adjacent structures with prejudice & fracture glass on floors as high as 50 stories of said structures. . .

The WTC complex didn't have to adhere to NYC building codes as it was under the control on the Port Authority, which had it's own protocols! Sorry.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well, everyone knows the WTC was a shoddy construction. If two birds had pooped on it at the same time, it would have collapsed already. I said it was a testament to the NYC building code that the rest of the city didn't collapse by the pancaking blast waves, and as you yourself stated, that was covered by NYC building code.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The Twin Towers were constructed under codes that were more strict than NYC building codes that applied to all buildings in the region. All of this is documented by NIST. Several smaller steel comapnies were contracted for the steel. Concrete would have been inspected regularly on-site.

The idea that the Towers were shoddy is a myth.

It was being propagated even as they were being constructed by the owner of the Empire State Building. I wonder why?

For the buildings to have been built shoddily, and not stood up to the applicable codes, would require a conspiracy that would have involved more groups than simply blowing them up with security clearance and military explosives would have.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think you may be mistaken about the upper windows being blown out if you are refering to the windows in the upper left of the picture.

That building is part of the World Financial Center. The window glass is mirrored. It may look like broken windows but it may be reflections in the mirrored surface.

But perhaps it is broken windows... There was a bit of structural damage to surrounding buildings that was not really reported in the news.

After 9/11 I worked part-time for a contract security firm. The Marriott Financial Center, which was one block away from the World Trade Center, suffered from "shifting" (don't know if that is the correct term). The shifting caused damage to the elevator rails... the elevators would not stop completely level on every floor. We had security officers posted in all the elevators to caution guests to watch their step entering and exiting the elevator. Perhaps if the windows are in fact broken it is due to the earth tremors caused by the collapse?

[edit on 12-10-2006 by craig732]

[edit on 12-10-2006 by craig732]

new topics

top topics

join