It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William is smart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You're still an ass tho.

I noticed that all the warring thread come to BTS and most of the conspiracy threads come to ATS (slow movement tho).

You said that you wanted this to happen and it did---not by my hand---but it did. As such, it made the board much bigger---more topics, more hits, etc.

Good call.

The Colonel

This is one of the few congratulatoins you'll get from me--so enjoy it. I expct to bitch at you for sometihg else sometime soon............

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think I put this in the wrong forum. So what. What are MODS for anyway? They'll fix it.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Colonel,

you are such a charming guy.

I hope you are nicer around friends and family.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I hate most of my relatives. I love my parents, grandma, and wife which leads me to................

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Pontius, Jackass, speaking after the Gumball Rally:

It was horrible. I hated all the countries, I didn't like all the other races. I never really wanted to go to these countries. These seemed like bad places to me. Alot of the people were ugly. They didn't even know who I was...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Pontius, Jackass, speaking after the Gumball Rally:

It was horrible. I hated all the countries, I didn't like all the other races. I never really wanted to go to these countries. These seemed like bad places to me. Alot of the people were ugly. They didn't even know who I was...

Colonel, do you even own a passport?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Such a nice fellow,you are Colonel.:shk:

Who came up with jackass for jackass?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't think it was the speliologist who came up with #.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Its Colone's arrogence that pisses me off in this.

This is one of the few congratulatoins you'll get from me--so enjoy it. I expct to bitch at you for sometihg else sometime soon............

So much arrogence.

Leave it up to ATS fo weird censors

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ever since he became IT director, look how much the traffic increase here! Not to mention how nice teh site now looks and it's features.

William

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i am highly dissapointed in his judgements...
he constantly deletes my posts...
he allows others to persecute me and send me warnings when i retaliate...
and he has not said anything of substance other than i should get my act together, like the play and script hasn't already been written...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
and he has not said anything of substance other than i should get my act together, like the play and script hasn't already been written...

I figure if you stop retaliating and just listen to what he says, then everything will be just fine.

Did anyone bother to read the Terms and conditions of this board?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm so arrogant that I'd tell you it's arrogance not arrogence.

hahaha >_<

sorry had an otaku outbreak there. Q_Q 0_o

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
1 question tho shouldnt this thread be in the rant forum with all the bitching whining that is going on i hardly think this is a question thread about the board dont you?

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by drunk]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

i should get my act together, like the play and script hasn't already been written...

That's classic, can I use it?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Bigsage, try and be less cryptic and more clear when you're speaking.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You're still an ass tho.

I noticed that all the warring thread come to BTS and most of the conspiracy threads come to ATS (slow movement tho).

You said that you wanted this to happen and it did---not by my hand---but it did. As such, it made the board much bigger---more topics, more hits, etc.

Good call.

Ask yourself, what has William done for this site? The facrt that someone as self absorbed as you could see fit to congratulate his achievements should serve as an answer in itself. Now think, what have you done for this site? You might think that you've done a lot for cause of the left wingers here, but all you've done is make us a laughing stock because you can't control your temper.

Characteristic arrogance.

William could kick you off this board any time if he wanted to, it's not a public forum. It's privately owned and you should understand that you have no right to show such disrespect for the people who provide you with ATS.

How did you become a Moderator?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The decision to advance Colonel to moderator was commented on by senior staff (admin and super mods, including Simon) for two days.

Despite what you might think, I like the Colonel. Anyone with a passion for anything needs to be admired. While his style might irritate some... the thicked skinned (like myself) see him for what he is... as squishy marshmellow of a guy who loves kittens and decorating and is afraid to admit it.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by William

Anyone with a passion for anything needs to be admired.

Hopefully, he doesn't have a passion for Stalin or Hitler.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hopefully, he doesn't have a passion for Stalin or Hitler.

uh... okay... I think that's been established.

But anyone with a passion for something or someone that's not a mass murderer...

top topics

join