It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many muslims do you know?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
A correct statement would be I did not say anything nice about Muslims, and I do not have to, nor do I feel they deserve nice comments from me, much like your self.

Mista RockPuck, im gonna try the last time to make you understand.

When I say 'How many muslims do you know?'

Your answer should be a number which is true from your own life experience. Muslims you know in actual life rather than what you see on TV.

You did not say anything nice about muslims. Great. But sadly, this thread is not asking for your opinion that you have from any kind of media or news. Its asking for your opinion from people you actually know. No where in your post have you actually mentioned any muslims you know of.

Only about some 3 and half muslims???? ganster biker homosexuals jihads????

It doesnt take a PHD degree to realize that, that comment was totally sarcastic and you dont actually know any muslims so stop trying to justify your outburst earlier.

You keep coming back with your opinions about muslims without showing any real life proof from your experience, which is exactly what this thread requires.

If you hate muslims so much then please start your own thread and give your opinions on it. I wud gladly argue with you there.

I hope I do not need to spoon feed you the purpose of the thread once more.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Mista Half_mind may I suggest you post little chit chat threads in BTS

You posted in PTS, you invite a confrontation from someone who does not ... fit in.. with your little view of the world.

Post in BTS and you can talk about all the friendly Muslims you want..
[/qoute]

This thread is in ATS. Please open your eyes and look before you claim its in PTS or BTS or wherever.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I've worked with a few before and other than looking like they're going to pass out from malnutrition during ramadan and never went out drinking after work with us, they seemed pretty normal, it's not like they have two heads or anything.

But I doubt the computer programmers and database administrators living NYC or nearby I'm talking about would be the type to do terrorism, but hey, ya never know.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Post in BTS and you can talk about all the friendly Muslims you want..

Have u noticed how its always the muslims trying to defend their names on these threads in a peaceful manner, yet it is the haters who constantly critcize and resort to name calling and hate filled remarks. And still ppl think its the muslims who have an aggression problem.

And you did, through the context of your little rant about my little rant, call me racist - you said I spoke bad about Muslims, that I don't like them.. I have no problem with Muslims, I have no reason to like them either.. i simply posed that you try and see through the average Americans eyes, not your self righteous eyes where all is good and friendly in this world.

Why should I or any other non-american try to see through your 'average american eyes' when you completely refuse to do vice versa.

Infact this whole thread is to make you see through your own eyes rather than the 'average american eyes'

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
But I doubt the computer programmers and database administrators living NYC or nearby I'm talking about would be the type to do terrorism, but hey, ya never know.

Muslims are programmers and databse administrators and other professional people all around the world, not just in NYC.

The so called terrorists are people from extremely backward countries with lack of education. They do not know the first thing about islam and yet they claim themselves to be muslims. They brainwash individuals and exploit them.

This happens in every community, city, country, culture, etc. around the world. Not just in muslim community.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Personally I don't know any muslims but I just wanted to comment on a couple of experiences I have had with arab people. About six years ago I was arriving at louisville ky airport. I had just came back from vacation in amsterdam and not suprisingly I was broke. There had been a winter storm that had just put about a inch of ice on all of central ky. I live about a hour and a half away. After trying to call all the people I knew and being told that the roads were just to dangerous. I figured i would be spending the night in the airport. I had been standing outside for a couple of hours when a taxi driver for a hotel asked if I had somebody coming for me. I said no. He said he got off in two hours and If i didn't have a place to stay I could crash at his house. I accepted and a complete stranger gave me a bed and a good home cooked meal and a ride to meet the person who was coming for me. also I was working in the northern virginia area a few years ago. my boss was a recovering heroin addict with the ever so often relapse. One day he dropped me off at a residential home to build a deck. needless to say I didn't see him for the next nine hours. It was getting dark when the owner of the home noticed that I was still there. He asked if my boss was coming for me, and I told him that he had turned his cell off and I wasn't sure if he was or not. he invited me into his house and his wife cooked me some really good food. then we hung out and watched t.v.
needless to say these are my experiences with muslims. I got the hint that in both cases the two family's were very religous both had pictures of jerusalem on their walls and both prayed in front of me. but being adherent to ones faith does not make you a terroist or somebody to be discrimanated against. with all types of people there are the good and the bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join