It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw it again!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Question.....Why does anyone HAVE to do anything...

why not, Leave It Be
no cameras
no tranquils
no nets
no stun or shot guns

just be satisified you were fortunate to witness 'anomoley'
~~~

recall fictional stories; mighty joe young & king kong, among other moral tales.....
(when man intervenes,,,all kinds of karma ensues...)

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Go get yourself a goat and tie the sucker to a tree, then put a blow of lettuce and put that about 20feet from the goat. Dont put any dead meat out, because you won't know if it is a dangerous animal or not, of course it would go for the easy meal. Look at what Bush did with Iraq!!! Wait a minute he is dangerous... hmmmm

would just be interesting to hear how this would turn out

Im in a good mood today, hehe

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
To anyone who thinks it could have been a badger, have you ever come across one! They can be very very nasty things! Easily capable or tearing a large dog apart! I think it would have been aggressive if a badger, the ones ive seen have definately not been too friendly! As your living in a city i would say its gotta be an escaped animal from a zoo. Hopefully you will get the chance to take a picture of it soon!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   

are you sure it wasnt a "possum'? they can be rather agressive at times those fargin bastadges!! a little f.y.i. I hate freakin possums!!!!! I guess im "possum intolerant"... the only good possum is a dead possum!! chu-chang! *loads the shotgun*

Hey..... Thehippiedude watch your mouth!
I had a possum for a pet. Mostly they are all bluff. If you bathe them in flea soap they clean up quite well.
The gray and white fur shines, with silver highlights! The cute little hands are pink. You can use a mild soap and a non abrasive-scrubber to clean the tail. They aren't the brightest of animals, but atleast they don't bark or claw up your furniture. Now if you give the little fellow a chance..... I'm sure you will grow to love him.

Oh yeah.....nothing is cuter than a cleaned up possum eating. He sits upright and holds a piece of banana, with those cute little fingers. (looks just like a babies hand almost)

Back to the weird animal...I used to live in Washington State. My parents owned property in Granite Falls, Washington. I seen a big brown and white skunk up there along with the spotted skunks. When my grandfather and father went hunting one time they claimed to have run into Bigfoot! Many people in the Granite Falls area have witnessed a tall ape-like creature, in those woods. There are a lot of weird animals in Washington state all right! Pictures sure would be a plus.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sounds like a possum. They're ugly as sin, move slowly, love the night-time and hiss like mutha#kas.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i am shocked that you should post smthng like this up....
there is a first time 4 everything

no doubt....if u saw it, then u saw it

net? no....dont get close.
a digital camera?why not get evidence

just tranquilize the (mammal?) we dont know if it was a mammal....the nose shape?
i have a persian cat at home, i used to own a pekinese.
these animals are STRANGE.
my cat can currently swim,bark,fetch,and take walks...
so did my pekinese?

these rank as higher evolutionary animals than the standard species, they are an anomaly, could it have been a persian cat? mine's 3-foot long exactly from square head to fluffy tail

the camera is a start....dont u think u should be doing that after u've captured it? skadi, honestly, catch the thing >>if you can

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
wolverine.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Pyros]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
By the way i forgot my signature. so just for no confusion my name is TheCoder spelled backwords

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I dont suppose it could have been a CIVET CAT??
They are called African Civets but I beleive they are available as pets in The States..

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
from it's demeanor it sound to me it somewhat domesticated? Most "wild" animals will flee asap. I saw a simular creature down here in Nor Cal in the early 80s, but mine looked an awful lot like a bobcat with a very flat face...but the color of it's fur was all wrong...
dunno, but good luck camera hunting
if it was too dangerous, neighborhood pets would be missin'

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join