It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Allah will not be pleased until we reach the rooftop of the White House!"

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A new video has Al Qaeda ruffling its peacock feathers again. This time, they're making explicit threats to the White House.

Interestingly, the speaker Abu Yahya al-Libi, also calls on jihaddists to learn to use nuclear weapons.



"You have to get well prepared by starting with exercise, and then you have to learn how to use technology until you are capable of nuclear weapons," he said.


So, is there a nuclear weapon operations for dummies out there?

Story here.




posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
AQ's new Iraq boss recently said the same thing about obtaining nukes. Now with N. Korea misbehaving and shooting off it's mouth about threatening to launch nuke tipped missiles, we should really take these terrorist propaganda tapes with a greater degree of seriousness.



posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Imainge the outrage should we of said something similar.. accept a christain atop mecca..



posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Imainge the outrage should we of said something similar.. accept a christain atop mecca..




I would hardly equate Mecca with the White House. I know it's important to you Yanks, but it's hardly a mecca for any Christians or anyone else for that matter.

Besides, we're supposed to be better than them, so I don't think we should be entertaining thoughts of bombing Mecca. That would just be counter productive.



posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
To them yanks... them yanks!

Mecca bad example..
but the point im making is we tend to be ridiculed for even drawing cartoons about the muslims faith.
yet they can claim they arent going to rest until they hav taken over the office of the leader of the free world ?



posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
To them yanks... them yanks!


Sorry! I assumed you were from across the Pond. But, as they say, assumption is the mother of all fudge ups....


Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Mecca bad example..
but the point im making is we tend to be ridiculed for even drawing cartoons about the muslims faith.
yet they can claim they arent going to rest until they hav taken over the office of the leader of the free world ?


I saw your point, don't worry. Just don't want the idea of taking out Mecca bandied around as usual. It certainly would piss off ALL 1 billion Muslims!

The problem with the cartoons/films whatever that they protest is that many of them are poorly educated and easily led by their Imams. Thats where the violent protests happened.

Of those protesters that lived in Western countries, well, they should know better about freedom of speech, but I guess they are still easily led by their Imams, instead of forming their own opinions.

On the flip side, freedom of speech allows them to protest and rightly so. As long as they do it peacefully without the death threats and such like.

I do, however, think that sometimes they can act like they have a rod up their arses. I mean, how many cartoons and pictures are out there of Jesus, or the Buddha or anything else. Whilst Muslims may not be able to portray Mohammed or the Human form, us non-muslims are free to do so. Don't think for a moment that we would be cowed into obeying Islamic law just because it offends them.

One thing that must be realised is that, no matter what you do, it is always bound to offend someone.

Deal with it.

[edit on 10/10/06 by stumason]



posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
And in the west, all the people should rise up and learn to use printing presses, and print new, socially correct Korans for all muslims to learn and pray from.



posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Sorry! I assumed you were from across the Pond. But, as they say, assumption is the mother of all fudge ups....


When i was workign in England, that tended to be there favourite saying..

Just p1sses me off so much how they attempt to enforce there religion on us.
We had our head muslim dood here not long ago DEMAND we cease a Queen tribute concert..
he publically said we had to stop this NOW..
of course we gave him the big F-u but in a lighter sense..

The nerve of these people to really believe they can come over to our country and demand we change our ways so we become the country they left.



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
And in the west, all the people should rise up and learn to use printing presses, and print new, socially correct Korans for all muslims to learn and pray from.


If I had my way, I'd ban all deistic religions. They are backward and primitive, do not serve any purpose and are a throw back to the times of cave men when we couldn't explain anything away.

But, I don't have my way, so I live with it. If people want to shackle themselves with such fairy tale nonsense, then so be it. Who am I to tell them what to do? Shame others cannot see that too.



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
A new video has Al Qaeda ruffling its peacock feathers again. This time, they're making explicit threats to the White House.

Interestingly, the speaker Abu Yahya al-Libi, also calls on jihaddists to learn to use nuclear weapons.


So, is there a nuclear weapon operations for dummies out there?


So let them stand on top of the white house, It's just a building. It's hardly going to take away your freedoms if they do. It would take away more freedoms if you make them fight towards it.

Nuclear weapons should be pretty easy for a terrorist to make anyway, just getting some plutonium is the hard part (It's easier to obtain than weapons grade uranium).
Then they just surround it with a neutron reflective material, about 400kg of plastic explosive, set it off symetrically and thats a nuclear bomb.



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Isn't this the guy that took over the place of the moron that we assasinated. Zarqawi? Sometimes its better to let sleeping dogs lie. I had said before its much like the old problem if you could go back in time and kill Hitler deal. The guy that might take hitlers place may have been 20x worse. Zarqawi was a retard who didn't even know how to load a gun. He got arrested twice and he didn't seem to openly call for such things as nukes.


Pie



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Isn't this the guy that took over the place of the moron that we assasinated. Zarqawi? Sometimes its better to let sleeping dogs lie. I had said before its much like the old problem if you could go back in time and kill Hitler deal. The guy that might take hitlers place may have been 20x worse. Zarqawi was a retard who didn't even know how to load a gun. He got arrested twice and he didn't seem to openly call for such things as nukes.


Pie



You know, you make a good point: Better the devil you know than the one you don't.

What I find more interesting is that he calls for jihadists to learn how to use nuclear bombs. Given the rampant speculation of the "America Hiroshima" operation by OBL, this may indicate:



  1. They actually don't have any bombs
  2. They have the bombs, but can't figure out how to use them
  3. Simply announcing their intent on taking terroism to the next deadly level



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
We should not take these frets too lightly after all if any country lost a few nuclear war heads of the like they would not tell the public. and would probably just cover it up while carrying out an internal investigation.
I only just found out that british SAS knocked the tops off russian nuclear warheads with sledge hammers and got away with it



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

  1. They actually don't have any bombs
  2. They have the bombs, but can't figure out how to use them
  3. Simply announcing their intent on taking terroism to the next deadly level





BTS
All are possible. This news is actually a couple of weeks old. I think this new guy realizes that the word didn't spread around and that AQ videos get a little more attention. I would also say that due to recent undertakings by North Korea to test their nukes that this guy is going to use the full effect of people worrying about NK nuke attacks and adding on further worry of AQ nuke attacks. Lets just hope its hot air all the way around.


How many people still feel safer since Bush took office? I know I sure as hell don't!


Pie



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
I would hardly equate Mecca with the White House. I know it's important to you Yanks, but it's hardly a mecca for any Christians or anyone else for that matter.


I don't think the Muslims that haven't lived in the West would understand. Christianity isn't about kissing a rock in a certain location, or pilgrimage to a certain spot. The White House, much like items in the Christian faith, is symbolic. It represent the U.S. but is not the U.S. in itself.



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Christianity isn't about kissing a rock in a certain location, or pilgrimage to a certain spot.


Wasn't the 2nd crusades waged over a piece of wood thought to be part of Jesus's cross? And Jarusalem?



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
True the Crusaders wanted to free the Holy Land and Jerusalem from the Muslims, but that was was never the original intent of Christianity and we haven't seen anything like that since the 12th century. Christianity has moved on since then, but Muslims are still locked in a time warp trying to accomplish the same things.

The Holy Grail, and Piece of the True Cross are all just myths and fables that don't really exist. These actually sprung up at the end of the Crusades. Most likley started by some tall tale a returning knight told his children.



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Why is it so hard 2 believe aq or others cant get materials 4 a nuke?There will always be a black market and anybody with the cash can get anything they want.As 4 technical expertise there are likely thousands in universitys sysmpathetic 2 terrorist jihad calls.



posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
As 4 technical expertise there are likely thousands in universitys sysmpathetic 2 terrorist jihad calls.


More like Millions, or billions


All you need is the internet



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join