It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred of America/Americans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well it's prety simple.

Most of the world is brain washed but it's 10 times worst in america.

Can't be said any more simpler then that.

Edit: im not saying all americans are brain washed, you know what im saying.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I love America and Americans.
I think all the 9/11 conspiracies have maybe made people doubt the governments
motives and integrity where before it was like not really questioned at all.

When the U.S makes a decision it also affects their allies. So even if you dont live
in the States, you have to watch whats going on there as it will effect us in some way
usually, whether militarily or economically at some point down the track.

The difference is, we in other countries cant vote in your elections even though a lot of
the decisions ultimately effect us as well.
Which can be frustrating to say the least.

I know the motto is UNCLE SAM NEEDS YOU but we also need Uncle Sam.

God Bless America.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I chose my name on ATS because of American bashing threads. My little way of protesting the anti American Man, so to speak. I'm not saying that we do or don't deserve some or all of the criticism. What I will say is make sure you back yard is clean before you start pointing fingers at our back yard.

Americans in General do tend to be a mix of a lot of different attitude. I BALEAVE it comes from our ancestors being kicked out of every civilized country in the world because we didn't want to believe the way the main stream believed. It was either believe or die. So we moved out and now we set back and figuratively say see how far we've come nanana.

But who is usually the first to help when asked. And some times when not asked we are.

That's just the way I see it. I could be wrong

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Good conversation going on here. My opinion is shared with those who state that for many, it's hatred of the American Government, and not the American Citizen in general. My family on my mother's side is German, and they almost always start talking about America / American Politics when conversing with me here in the states, but they always stop a few times and reasure me that they are not refering to the American Public, but the American Administration.

I also encounter this attitude when going overseas for to visit. Granted, it's just a very small group of people from which I am drawing this observation, but I believe one would find that this is the case in most places around the Globe (and of course the public is not continuously fed negative or untrue information regarding the US).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join