It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Interview With 'Henry Deacon'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow, this is an interesting interview, I don't know how true any of this is but it sure adds fuel to the fire that we are not alone.

Kind of scary, but still very interesting if you are a UFO nut like myself.

enjoy.

This interview was transcribed from video as the interviewee expressed a wish to remain anonymous ('Henry Deacon' is a pseudonym, prompted by his similarity to the likeable and creative polymath on the Eureka TV series). Certain details have been deleted and/or amended in order to ensure that his identity remains concealed, and the transcript has been “cleaned” of most expressed natural hesitations and the like. Meanwhile, it is most important to note that none of the factual information disclosed has been altered or amended in any way.

ufoexperiences.blogspot.com...

mod edit: all caps title

[edit on 10-10-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Interesting interview, the latest from Project Camelot, the thing that stands out the most for me, was it reaffirms what Dan Burisch painstakingly describes in his video interview, which is on the same Project Camelot page

... but if you read the comments at the bottom on the blogspot page, it's so easy to see that humans are nowhere near ready to accept these things as truth. They are fantasy stories, and we would be insane to even consider believing them - this is the consensus of opinion on that blogspot site.

Yet the thing that saddens me is these same people are so quick to raise the BS flag and be so all-knowing on how the reality of the world operates, yet we don't even know if North Korea have even tested 2 nuclear bombs - despite media reports and general public acceptance. The same people are quick to go to war against Iraq because of the supposed WMD threat that turned out to be nothing - people blindly accept what they are given in front of them, so when any tall tales come out about something totally off-the-wall, they freak out and just consider everyone mad for being willing to believe it. People just aren't as open-minded as they make out to be, they are spoonfed drivel and if anything contradicts that mindset, they are certified as nuts. That's the sad reality.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Text NavyThis is my first time here, so sorry if I'm a little disconbobulated. If you read near the end of the interview they ask him to show the photo of an alien he supposedly has....however he stats he is not sure where he placed it and will have to hunt for it. This to me draws up a red flag as hoax.Does anyone thin k if you have a genuine photo of an alien that your just going to just leave it around to get misplaced?

sounds a little fishy.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Text NavyThis is my first time here, so sorry if I'm a little disconbobulated. If you read near the end of the interview they ask him to show the photo of an alien he supposedly has....however he stats he is not sure where he placed it and will have to hunt for it. This to me draws up a red flag as hoax.Does anyone thin k if you have a genuine photo of an alien that your just going to just leave it around to get misplaced?

sounds a little fishy.

Although it does sound a bit fishy, think about what you would be like after working around these types of projects for years. You would then also know that if you even think about telling the public anything that your life as well as your family's life will be in danger. Maybe he has had the picture for years now, it's easy to lose something as small as a picture after a few years, especially when the govt. doesn't want you to have that picture. After a few years of not being able to tell anybody about the picture, you are most likely not going to even worry about it too much, because you don't want to put yourself or your family in danger.

So what happened is "Henry Deacon" probably is used to seeing things like this, and for years he knew that he would never really be able to tell anyone. Years later he got fed up with "them" and decided to get interviewed anonymously and he doesn't even really think about the fact that he has that picture. It's only one picture out of years worth of information.

new topics

top topics

join