It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Possible that NK Is bluffing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone other then myself thinks that NK might just be bluffing when they claim they have set off 2 nuclear weapons?

Both were very low on the Richter scale and it could be very possible to yield the same results with conventional weapons.

Think about it; what better way to then to make the whole world end up with mud on their face if they jump and impose sanctions based on what could turn out to be just false claims.

Just for the record, yes I do think they have the ability, but I get very sceptical when two go off in a very short time. It makes no sense testing two when you do not even have the results from the first test at least in my mind it does not.

What do you think???

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think it's pretty clear now that it either wasn't a nuclear weapon, or it was a poorly designed one that didn't fully react.

Either way, I think puts NK in a weaker position since they've managed to piss off everyone, including China. Soon, China, which is the only country that keeps Kim from falling, may decide it's in their best interest to let him fall rather than prop him up since they fear a nuclear Japan and South Korea who may decide they need nuclear weapons to counter NK.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Please use this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing

join