It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela and North Korea - Maria Esperanza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.spiritdaily.com...

Maria Esperanza and Betania Venezuela.

I don't know how many of you have heard of Maria or of Betania. Maria Esperanza died recently, but she had many alleged visions and made many prophecies. She claimed visitations by the Virgin Mary at her farm in Betania Venezuela. The local bishop of that area gave 'approval' of the visitations. Rome usually allows the decision of the local bishop to stand.

I was able to visit the farm back in 1994. I had a rather interesting experience. I didn't see anything like I saw in Medjugorje, but during one spanish spoken mass I was able to listen to the mass in Spanish and I understood it all. I don't speak Spanish.

Maria Esperanza claimed that Mary told her that the next big conflict would 'start here' - as in Venezuela. Maria Esperanza also claimed Mary told her about a serious conflict arising out of Asia.

Here is some information on the prophecies of Maria Esperanza.
www.spiritdaily.com...

BTW ... one of my friends met Maria Esperanza. At the time, my friends eyesight was extremely poor. She qualified as legally blind. Maria told her that her eyesight would be cured very soon. It was. My friend doesn't even need glasses anymore.

www.crystalinks.com...
www.pdtsigns.com...

[edit on 10/10/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
interesting links.

"When in the outskirts of the forest the iron road will be finished, and there the iron horse will be seen, a war will begin, to last twice two years ...It would be fought with iron fortresses that move without horses". Two or three decades after the first war it will come one a Second War still larger. Almost all the nations of the world will be involved. Millions of men will die, without being soldiers. The fire will fall from the sky and many great cities will be destroyed. And after the end of the Second Great War, a third universal conflagration will come, so that it will determine everything. There will be weapons totally new. In one day, more men will die than in all the previous wars. The battles will be accomplished with artificial weapons. Gigantic catastrophes will happen. With the open eyes, the nations of the planet will go through these catastrophes. They won't know what is happening, and those that know and tell, will be silenced. Everything will be different from before, and in many places the Earth will be a great cemetery. The third war will be the end of many nations". "You, my children, won't experience the largest mischief, you, my grandchildren, won't also experience it, but the third stock, that will easily experience it."

Stormberger
www.crawford2000.co.uk...

more info can be found here:
/py6fg

Stormberger's prophecies coincide with the fatima prophecies, which is why i posted that quote. personally, i believe the time is now. but, like everyone else, what can i do? except see what comes and hopefully, ride it out. whatever "it" is...

join