It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patch Tuesday: IT - Lock N Load

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Happy Mental Health Day! 6 Windows patches, 4 Awe-fist (Office) and one DotNet plus some server bondo. IT gets lunch on me 2day! Here's Microsoft's spiel... enjoy! No, endure!

www.microsoft.com...

Victor K.

41'

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Something is seriously busted in Redmond... 5:20PM Eastern and no Windows Updates available? Got the Office one's but they were slower than the second coming. Combined with posts abouts RC-2 gettin' yanked (glad we got ours) there seems to be something less than right... the left coast will be closing in a couple of hours... unususl for MicroSmurf to miss a release date... hopefully nothing to it...

Victor K.

41'

EDIT: 4 minutes past 6 Eastern... they're available... guess I'm buyin' IT dinner and a time and a half evening... 'wish I could send the bill to Bill.

Victor K.

41'

[edit on 10-10-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
6 machines refuse to accept KB929446.... ARRRGHHHH! Who writes this junk? Mickey Spillane? Our MS rep will be

Victor K.

41'

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This explains much. BTW: Windows users with auto-update enabled may have - No Updates! Seems MS has a distribution glitch as reported at the following link:
www.cbc.ca...

Our earlier problem with the balky patch went away on the affected machines by installing from the Cmd Line.

Discreet stand alone patches can be found here:
www.microsoft.com...

Victor K.

41'

new topics

top topics

join